Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] TH ICONS + CHARACTER BIOS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@MirrorMask

Yo! feel free to look trough my Toyhouse most of my characters there are up for sale, even some in my main character folder, so long as they aint tagged NFT haha
@MirrorMask

Yo! feel free to look trough my Toyhouse most of my characters there are up for sale, even some in my main character folder, so long as they aint tagged NFT haha
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper
Nobody really stuck out to me, thanks for posting through!
@Noodlesper
Nobody really stuck out to me, thanks for posting through!
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@mirrormask Hello! I am tentatively offering art, with examples here -- let me know if you are interested.
@mirrormask Hello! I am tentatively offering art, with examples here -- let me know if you are interested.
will ♦ he, she ♦ painting shop
@Callows
Well hello again (posted on your character sales thread wish I had more gems to get Capri ;-;)! Your artwork is absolutely beautiful so I'm more than interested, do you have any set prices?
@Callows
Well hello again (posted on your character sales thread wish I had more gems to get Capri ;-;)! Your artwork is absolutely beautiful so I'm more than interested, do you have any set prices?
@mirrormask YEAH I'm afraid i'm super attached to him. ;__; and I can negotiate with prices depending on what you want -- do you have discord? I prefer talking there tyrian#9743 , or you can PM me. Whichever is easiest!
@mirrormask YEAH I'm afraid i'm super attached to him. ;__; and I can negotiate with prices depending on what you want -- do you have discord? I prefer talking there tyrian#9743 , or you can PM me. Whichever is easiest!
will ♦ he, she ♦ painting shop
@mirrormask
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2488552
if you're interested
@mirrormask
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2488552
if you're interested
unknown.png
@Muttsmutt
Ahhh your artwork is beautiful, I have barely enough mix currency but I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a bust of two characters and how much that'd cost? I'd definitely be willing to grind some more sprockets!
@Muttsmutt
Ahhh your artwork is beautiful, I have barely enough mix currency but I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a bust of two characters and how much that'd cost? I'd definitely be willing to grind some more sprockets!
@mirrormask
yeah that's fine, and i will be 790x2 sprockets
i can also take payment in luminous halos in case you had extras
if not idm waiting, yeah
@mirrormask
yeah that's fine, and i will be 790x2 sprockets
i can also take payment in luminous halos in case you had extras
if not idm waiting, yeah
unknown.png
@Lissantly
Your artwork is beautiful and very well scanned/photographed, I may order in the future as I kinda want to hold out to get some cash to have the piece shipped to me (although that may be awhile as I'm having trouble getting employment ; - ;) Thank you for posting c:
@Lissantly
Your artwork is beautiful and very well scanned/photographed, I may order in the future as I kinda want to hold out to get some cash to have the piece shipped to me (although that may be awhile as I'm having trouble getting employment ; - ;) Thank you for posting c:
@MirrorMask Oh gosh so many lovely characters ;w; Are you interested in traditional watercolors?
@MirrorMask Oh gosh so many lovely characters ;w; Are you interested in traditional watercolors?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31