Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] TH ICONS + CHARACTER BIOS
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@MythicalMemeLord
I'm interested in any and all traditional work as long as it is scanned or photographed well! I'm also just heading off to bed, I apologize if I don't respond right away after this.
@MythicalMemeLord
I'm interested in any and all traditional work as long as it is scanned or photographed well! I'm also just heading off to bed, I apologize if I don't respond right away after this.
Bonnieclipse%20on%20fr.png
@MirrorMask Here is what i can do. And just for reference, I'm interested in your two gryphon characters from your stash [img]https://i.imgur.com/VxdoFJ4.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/8CMs8tB.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/UecOHbk.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5G81CyY.jpg[/img]
@MirrorMask Here is what i can do. And just for reference, I'm interested in your two gryphon characters from your stash

VxdoFJ4.jpg
8CMs8tB.jpg
UecOHbk.jpg
5G81CyY.jpg
@MirrorMask

Pixel art and Busts? That's like the only stuff I do! And I'd be happy to draw whatever you want! I'm taking gems right now.

Here's a link to my EXAMPLES.
And here's my ART SHOP, if you're interested. :>
@MirrorMask

Pixel art and Busts? That's like the only stuff I do! And I'd be happy to draw whatever you want! I'm taking gems right now.

Here's a link to my EXAMPLES.
And here's my ART SHOP, if you're interested. :>
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous
Those pixels are amazing, I'd love to get one but I don't see them listed at your art shop as an option? How much would they cost and would you be willing to take some scatterlights and the Gears in Motion skin as partial payment or are you only interested in gems at the moment?
@Pusillanimous
Those pixels are amazing, I'd love to get one but I don't see them listed at your art shop as an option? How much would they cost and would you be willing to take some scatterlights and the Gears in Motion skin as partial payment or are you only interested in gems at the moment?
@MirrorMask

Oh right! They're a recent addition to my roster, so I hadn't yet added them to the shop. Sorry about that. ^_^;

But either way, I'd price the pixels at around 700-900g depending on complexity. I will definitely take some scatters and that skin as partial payment, and I go by the Lowest Realm-Wide auction house price. :>
@MirrorMask

Oh right! They're a recent addition to my roster, so I hadn't yet added them to the shop. Sorry about that. ^_^;

But either way, I'd price the pixels at around 700-900g depending on complexity. I will definitely take some scatters and that skin as partial payment, and I go by the Lowest Realm-Wide auction house price. :>
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous
I can also throw a Firebug and Cloud Nymph your way as well, so with LAH prices 160 (scatterlight) + 160 (scatterlight) + 49 (skin) + 100 (firebug) + 38 (nymph) = 507 and I'll be more than happy to pay the rest in gems although is the complexity dependent on character or whether or not I'd want animation, etc? I'm not sure if the animation/slight bob is an add on or is included. Also hope you don't mind me posting /pinging you on my thread a bit more, I just wanna get payment/prices figured out before I go over and fill out a forum!
@Pusillanimous
I can also throw a Firebug and Cloud Nymph your way as well, so with LAH prices 160 (scatterlight) + 160 (scatterlight) + 49 (skin) + 100 (firebug) + 38 (nymph) = 507 and I'll be more than happy to pay the rest in gems although is the complexity dependent on character or whether or not I'd want animation, etc? I'm not sure if the animation/slight bob is an add on or is included. Also hope you don't mind me posting /pinging you on my thread a bit more, I just wanna get payment/prices figured out before I go over and fill out a forum!
@MirrorMask

That's totally fine! The initial complexity is mainly dependent on the character design itself, so I could really give you a price estimate until I knew what character you wanted. :> The little bob is only about 20 gems more, but if you want additional animation, please tell me!
@MirrorMask

That's totally fine! The initial complexity is mainly dependent on the character design itself, so I could really give you a price estimate until I knew what character you wanted. :> The little bob is only about 20 gems more, but if you want additional animation, please tell me!
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@Pusillanimous
For characters I'd either want one of Bernoulli, Gascoigne, or Ramanujan so prices points for any of them would really help me decide. The bob would be fine enough!
@Pusillanimous
For characters I'd either want one of Bernoulli, Gascoigne, or Ramanujan so prices points for any of them would really help me decide. The bob would be fine enough!
@MirrorMask

Okay! The prices below include the bob:

Bernoulli - 750g
Gascoigne - 750g
Ramanujan - 820g
@MirrorMask

Okay! The prices below include the bob:

Bernoulli - 750g
Gascoigne - 750g
Ramanujan - 820g
Art_Shop_New_Tagger.png
@MirrorMask
Im, interested in drawing a peice for you. If youd like please check out my shop by clicking the dragon in my sig!
@MirrorMask
Im, interested in drawing a peice for you. If youd like please check out my shop by clicking the dragon in my sig!
pixel_mew_by_sxaxsxoxrxi-d5dnfua.gif rDvyMjG.png 1c8q357.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31