Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@andromidia
I love it so much thank you! Nothing needs to be changed because its perfect. <3
@andromidia
I love it so much thank you! Nothing needs to be changed because its perfect. <3
@Eurus I’m glad you like it! I don’t mean to call you out on here, but because I’m not sure if you saw the message I added to the CR, it says you don’t have enough gems to complete the payment, so if you could attend to that as soon as possible, that would be great!
@Eurus I’m glad you like it! I don’t mean to call you out on here, but because I’m not sure if you saw the message I added to the CR, it says you don’t have enough gems to complete the payment, so if you could attend to that as soon as possible, that would be great!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia
Oh shoot opps, I will fix that right now. So sorry. I wish it would come out as soon as I send a cr and not like wait until its completed. Like some stasis area.
@andromidia
Oh shoot opps, I will fix that right now. So sorry. I wish it would come out as soon as I send a cr and not like wait until its completed. Like some stasis area.
@Eurus no problem! I just wanted to make sure you knew! Thanks for your commission, and I'm glad you liked it! :)
@Eurus no problem! I just wanted to make sure you knew! Thanks for your commission, and I'm glad you liked it! :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@Ren86 thanks for your commission! I'm working on a large project commission at the moment, so it might take a while for your commission to be finished (just wanted to let you know). You have slot two!
@Ren86 thanks for your commission! I'm working on a large project commission at the moment, so it might take a while for your commission to be finished (just wanted to let you know). You have slot two!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@thatonespeedster here's your finished commission (link)! So sorry for the wait. I don't have any pending CR/PM from you, so as soon as you can get the payment to me, that would be great!
@Ren86 I saw you cancelled your CR, are you still planning on commissioning me, or would you like me to take you off the list?
@thatonespeedster here's your finished commission (link)! So sorry for the wait. I don't have any pending CR/PM from you, so as soon as you can get the payment to me, that would be great!
@Ren86 I saw you cancelled your CR, are you still planning on commissioning me, or would you like me to take you off the list?
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

as i mentioned in the note in the cancelled CR, i cancelled my commission. sorry about any mis-communication on my part about that!
@andromidia

as i mentioned in the note in the cancelled CR, i cancelled my commission. sorry about any mis-communication on my part about that!
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
@Ren86 that's all good! When you delete a CR, the recipient can't see the messages anymore, so I didn't see that. Thanks for letting me know!
@Ren86 that's all good! When you delete a CR, the recipient can't see the messages anymore, so I didn't see that. Thanks for letting me know!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia yo! reposting here!

Username: @dabriian
Reference: (the middle one w wings)
Style: either a simple line sketch, or a coloured line sketch, whichever you deem enough for a th code!
Background: transparent if coloured
Offer: a th code baybee
Note(s): dm me for any other details/whatever, ill send you the code once i receive the art :D thank u!
@andromidia yo! reposting here!

Username: @dabriian
Reference: (the middle one w wings)
Style: either a simple line sketch, or a coloured line sketch, whichever you deem enough for a th code!
Background: transparent if coloured
Offer: a th code baybee
Note(s): dm me for any other details/whatever, ill send you the code once i receive the art :D thank u!
fccc.png
@dabriian one last question: since the sketch reference is pretty simple, do you have any specific details you want me to include, or am I free to take a little artistic liberty with interpreting her armor/etcetera?
@dabriian one last question: since the sketch reference is pretty simple, do you have any specific details you want me to include, or am I free to take a little artistic liberty with interpreting her armor/etcetera?
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30