Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
@andromidia Hello! c: You have a lovely art style. [b]Username:[/b] Kryda [b]Reference:[/b] This boy's gijinka; refs are in his bio. c: [size=2]You'll have to scroll a bit, sorry. ><[/size] ([url=https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/apbyfdlz3jpydt7/Lin%20Caecilius%20gijinka%20art.png]This one[/url] shows his face shape and hairstyle best, but it's missing some of the patterns on his clothes) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46933092] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/469331/46933092_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Style:[/b] 4, full body [b]Background:[/b] Maybe a simple forest? Or just a solid dark color, it's up to you. [b]Offer:[/b] 400kt (would be happy to add if necessary) [b]Note(s):[/b] If you take pose requests, would you mind having him floating in midair, in a sitting position [url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/q0qgz8sta1y2pqj/notmuchofaref.png?dl=0]something like this[/url]? (Sorry I couldn't find a better ref :c ) And I'd love it if you could include his flame orbs, but it's not an issue if you'd rather not!
@andromidia

Hello! c: You have a lovely art style.

Username: Kryda
Reference: This boy's gijinka; refs are in his bio. c: You'll have to scroll a bit, sorry. ><
(This one shows his face shape and hairstyle best, but it's missing some of the patterns on his clothes)

46933092_350.png

Style: 4, full body
Background: Maybe a simple forest? Or just a solid dark color, it's up to you.
Offer: 400kt (would be happy to add if necessary)
Note(s): If you take pose requests, would you mind having him floating in midair, in a sitting position something like this? (Sorry I couldn't find a better ref :c )
And I'd love it if you could include his flame orbs, but it's not an issue if you'd rather not!
BEPjgXW.png
@andromidia
Can I order multiple pieces?
@andromidia
Can I order multiple pieces?
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@stygiandragon Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Awesome character! You have slot two. And yes, that's definitely enough for payment! I'll get started on him (her?) as soon as I finish my first slot.

@kryda He's lovely! You have slot three. I'll get started on him as soon as I finish the other two commissions!

@NataliaRomanova yes you can!
@stygiandragon Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Awesome character! You have slot two. And yes, that's definitely enough for payment! I'll get started on him (her?) as soon as I finish my first slot.

@kryda He's lovely! You have slot three. I'll get started on him as soon as I finish the other two commissions!

@NataliaRomanova yes you can!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@chimeratic here you are! link I had a blast drawing this, so I hope you like it! Don't forget to send payment via cr or dm :)
@chimeratic here you are! link I had a blast drawing this, so I hope you like it! Don't forget to send payment via cr or dm :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia
One more question, will you work off descriptions or just references?
@andromidia
One more question, will you work off descriptions or just references?
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
@Nataliaromanova I can work off of detailed descriptions, but I would prefer references if at all possible.
@Nataliaromanova I can work off of detailed descriptions, but I would prefer references if at all possible.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@stygiandragon here you go! link. Hope you like it. Don't forget to send payment!
@stygiandragon here you go! link. Hope you like it. Don't forget to send payment!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia The image is a little low res do you have the original file somewhere? :0c even so I love it!
I'll send payment
@andromidia The image is a little low res do you have the original file somewhere? :0c even so I love it!
I'll send payment
@stygiandragon sorry about that! I posted the wrong link. I just updated it, hopefully that one's a bit better. Glad you like it!
@stygiandragon sorry about that! I posted the wrong link. I just updated it, hopefully that one's a bit better. Glad you like it!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@Kryda Here you are! Link. So sorry for how long it took, my life got busier than I expected. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change!
@Kryda Here you are! Link. So sorry for how long it took, my life got busier than I expected. Let me know if there's anything you'd like me to change!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30