Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
@andromidia ah! yeah you can take artistic liberty on that bit- but i DID forget to mention that she has this lil symbol on her shoulder plates. she worships a god of balance also,? so things would probably be pretty symmetrical- asides from the horns on her helmet :'D
@andromidia ah! yeah you can take artistic liberty on that bit- but i DID forget to mention that she has this lil symbol on her shoulder plates. she worships a god of balance also,? so things would probably be pretty symmetrical- asides from the horns on her helmet :'D
fccc.png
@dabriian here you are (link)! I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun drawing her!
@dabriian here you are (link)! I hope you like it, I had a lot of fun drawing her!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
@andromidia
I really love your dnd art on instagram. I used to play myself until I had a bad falling out with my dm and my whole group disbanded. My dnd character never got his arch. Would you be willing to draw a scene for me inspired by the idea me and my dm came up with before the fallout? I would really like to continue this conversation threw pm as well if that's okay.
@andromidia
I really love your dnd art on instagram. I used to play myself until I had a bad falling out with my dm and my whole group disbanded. My dnd character never got his arch. Would you be willing to draw a scene for me inspired by the idea me and my dm came up with before the fallout? I would really like to continue this conversation threw pm as well if that's okay.
Yokai.gif
@wolfkai of course! it's so sad that your group disbanded, but I'd totally be willing to draw what you had in mind to the best of my abilities. PM me with the info when you get a chance and I'll see what I can do! I'll give you slot one :)
@wolfkai of course! it's so sad that your group disbanded, but I'd totally be willing to draw what you had in mind to the best of my abilities. PM me with the info when you get a chance and I'll see what I can do! I'll give you slot one :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
Username:RingMaster Reference:[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45881302] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/458814/45881302_350.png[/img] [/url] in her bio Style: human sketch headshot Background (as in what you want me to put behind your character): Offer: 100kt I can offer more if her apparel is a bit much Note(s): I would like her long hair in a ponytail, her bandana,mask,horns and hourglass (if you can work it in!) please! She’s of Greek origin human wise and pretty skinny in the face. @andromidia forgot to tag lol [emoji=pearlcatcher tongue size=2]
Username:RingMaster
Reference:
45881302_350.png
in her bio
Style: human sketch headshot
Background (as in what you want me to put behind your character):
Offer: 100kt I can offer more if her apparel is a bit much
Note(s):
I would like her long hair in a ponytail, her bandana,mask,horns and hourglass (if you can work it in!) please! She’s of Greek origin human wise and pretty skinny in the face.

@andromidia forgot to tag lol
pDgbTnF.png
@Andromidia
Username: Kitto
Reference: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1451692
Style: sketch, for now, fullbody?
Background: none
Offer: 200g/kt?
@Andromidia
Username: Kitto
Reference: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1451692
Style: sketch, for now, fullbody?
Background: none
Offer: 200g/kt?
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto thanks for your commission (and reminding me I have this shop! whoops...) If you could be a little more specific as to which version of the character you would like me to do, you have slot three.
@Kitto thanks for your commission (and reminding me I have this shop! whoops...) If you could be a little more specific as to which version of the character you would like me to do, you have slot three.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@RingMaster sorry for the delay! Here's your headshot (link). I can't remember if I received payment or not, but don't worry about sending any! It took me so long to complete your commission that I'd be fine without it :)
@RingMaster sorry for the delay! Here's your headshot (link). I can't remember if I received payment or not, but don't worry about sending any! It took me so long to complete your commission that I'd be fine without it :)
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia lmao it's bad enough to confuse you - but I had to go look at your gallery again to remind ME which I wanted! lmao I'd like art of his human or chimera form - your pick!
@andromidia lmao it's bad enough to confuse you - but I had to go look at your gallery again to remind ME which I wanted! lmao I'd like art of his human or chimera form - your pick!
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@Kitto I'd be more than willing to draw his chimera form! It seems he has a lot of different outfits, though, so before I get started, is there a specific outfit you'd like me to draw him in? Also, I assume you're asking for a full-body sketch, based on the price you listed.
@Kitto I'd be more than willing to draw his chimera form! It seems he has a lot of different outfits, though, so before I get started, is there a specific outfit you'd like me to draw him in? Also, I assume you're asking for a full-body sketch, based on the price you listed.
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30