Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {open} ♦ andi's art shop ♦ t/g/us
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
yoink
yoink
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif
yoink part two
yoink part two
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@Shamirr first of your three done! I hope you like my design for Karmen, I took a few liberties with accent colors since her palette is so limited and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out! [img]https://i.imgur.com/vfLKcmB.png[/img]
@Shamirr first of your three done! I hope you like my design for Karmen, I took a few liberties with accent colors since her palette is so limited and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

vfLKcmB.png
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

I'm loving it actually! :D she gives me d&d monk vibes ngl, and I'm all for it <3
@andromidia

I'm loving it actually! :D she gives me d&d monk vibes ngl, and I'm all for it <3
44151131_pGuFdffB2yDQ4rE.png
@shamirr heck yeah! that's exactly what I was going for with her clothes so I'm glad it got across [emoji=mirror tongue size=1] Charja is next on my to-do list :) I'll send a CR request for these two once they're both done
@shamirr heck yeah! that's exactly what I was going for with her clothes so I'm glad it got across Charja is next on my to-do list :) I'll send a CR request for these two once they're both done
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

Sounds good ^^ I know you mentioned they'd be at a discount due to how long things have taken though, so do you have a general idea of how much it'd be? Just wanna make sure I set it aside for you c:
@andromidia

Sounds good ^^ I know you mentioned they'd be at a discount due to how long things have taken though, so do you have a general idea of how much it'd be? Just wanna make sure I set it aside for you c:
@Shamirr lets say 4500 for both of them? I had the sketches done for both so it didn't take as much time as a full commission would, which makes that price reasonable imo
@Shamirr lets say 4500 for both of them? I had the sketches done for both so it didn't take as much time as a full commission would, which makes that price reasonable imo
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
@andromidia

Sounds good ^^
@andromidia

Sounds good ^^
@andromidia
I'd love to be added to you pinglist please, your style is lovely!
@andromidia
I'd love to be added to you pinglist please, your style is lovely!
pitachip-1.png
- genderfluid (he/she/they)
- aro/ace
- neurodivergent
- adult (21)
- art dump
@shamirr and here's charja! lmk if you need any changes done to either of these! [url=https://imgur.com/QH6yYp4][img]http://i.imgur.com/QH6yYp4.png[/img][/url]
@shamirr and here's charja! lmk if you need any changes done to either of these!

QH6yYp4.png
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
QmB4Q.gif
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30