Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wulf's Art Shop || [CLOSED INDEFINITELY]
@CallMeShazzle Can I get a painting like style art piece of the character in this dragons bio? The human character, not the dragon itself. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42078774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/420788/42078774_350.png[/img] [/url] (I can pay in gems right? I don't have enough treasure, just gems...) Anyway, the character normally has cold expression or a smirk on their face. Her personality is also in the dragons bio!
@CallMeShazzle
Can I get a painting like style art piece of the character in this dragons bio? The human character, not the dragon itself.

42078774_350.png

(I can pay in gems right? I don't have enough treasure, just gems...)

Anyway, the character normally has cold expression or a smirk on their face. Her personality is also in the dragons bio!
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@KitsumiMahon I could potentially do both pieces at full body with an extra 50kt each, and since one of your characters doesn't have any lower body reference I could look to, it would be great if you would tell me what you'd like or allow me some artistic liberty.

@itsThirteen Yes I do accept gems with the ratio 1g = 1000t. Please give me details of your characters I'm drawing.

@Sharpjay217 Yes, you can! I've got you in a slot. She sounds interesting too.
@KitsumiMahon I could potentially do both pieces at full body with an extra 50kt each, and since one of your characters doesn't have any lower body reference I could look to, it would be great if you would tell me what you'd like or allow me some artistic liberty.

@itsThirteen Yes I do accept gems with the ratio 1g = 1000t. Please give me details of your characters I'm drawing.

@Sharpjay217 Yes, you can! I've got you in a slot. She sounds interesting too.
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
@callmeshazzle

May I send you the details via PM?
@callmeshazzle

May I send you the details via PM?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@CallMeShazzle

Okay, cool! Is the payment 300g or 350g? Just checking!
@CallMeShazzle

Okay, cool! Is the payment 300g or 350g? Just checking!
WjyjP9T.pngtumblr_p1dtysGz331wvvm88o2_100.png
@Sharpjay217 For your piece, it'll be 300g since she's simple enough to do
@Sharpjay217 For your piece, it'll be 300g since she's simple enough to do
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
Okay, so that comes to 450k treasure I believe. As for Sampi's lower half, he would be barefoot, likely wearing a long silk loincloth like this, but in the color of crimson silk apparel like on his dragon - so like a red to purple gradient. Also, I didn't know if you noticed or not in Xiaolong's bio, but although his legs are more reptilian in his reference image, he typically has more humanoid legs, so if it's easier for you to draw humanoid legs for him you totally can, and I'd actually kind of prefer it.

If that's enough information, I can send payment via CR?
Okay, so that comes to 450k treasure I believe. As for Sampi's lower half, he would be barefoot, likely wearing a long silk loincloth like this, but in the color of crimson silk apparel like on his dragon - so like a red to purple gradient. Also, I didn't know if you noticed or not in Xiaolong's bio, but although his legs are more reptilian in his reference image, he typically has more humanoid legs, so if it's easier for you to draw humanoid legs for him you totally can, and I'd actually kind of prefer it.

If that's enough information, I can send payment via CR?
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon Yes, That's information I can work with, so definitely send the cr and I'll have it done!
@KitsumiMahon Yes, That's information I can work with, so definitely send the cr and I'll have it done!
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
Payment was sent! I'm excited to see how my characters turn out :)
Payment was sent! I'm excited to see how my characters turn out :)
H5mMPK3.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/451569792952827904/474056885444804629/Avery_Comm.png[/img] @Nyria Here is your finished commission.
Avery_Comm.png

@Nyria Here is your finished commission.
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
@CallMeShazzle
He looks amazing, thank you! :)
@CallMeShazzle
He looks amazing, thank you! :)
Bs48ntF.png