Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wulf's Art Shop || [CLOSED INDEFINITELY]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Nyria I'd love to, he's another interesting character. Just send the cr with the corresponding amount and I'll get to work on it~
@Nyria I'd love to, he's another interesting character. Just send the cr with the corresponding amount and I'll get to work on it~
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
@CallMeShazzle

How much for a shoulder up bust of two humans? Flat color.
@CallMeShazzle

YLpz8d9K_o.gif
Could I commission you for two separate pieces at once? They would both be in your clean lines with color option. Either way, I would like to nab a slot and also be added to your pinglist please ^^
Could I commission you for two separate pieces at once? They would both be in your clean lines with color option. Either way, I would like to nab a slot and also be added to your pinglist please ^^
H5mMPK3.png
[quote name="itsThirteen" date="2018-07-21 01:43:19" ] @CallMeShazzle How much for a shoulder up bust of two humans? Flat color. [/quote] @itsThirteen Shoulder up bust of two humans in a flat colour sketch, that would be 175kt
itsThirteen wrote on 2018-07-21 01:43:19:
@CallMeShazzle

@itsThirteen Shoulder up bust of two humans in a flat colour sketch, that would be 175kt
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
[quote name="KitsumiMahon" date="2018-07-21 01:43:55" ] Could I commission you for two separate pieces at once? They would both be in your clean lines with color option. Either way, I would like to nab a slot and also be added to your pinglist please ^^ [/quote] @KitsumiMahon You can for sure ask for two pieces since they're similar enough works. I'll add you to a slot and the pinglist~
KitsumiMahon wrote on 2018-07-21 01:43:55:

@KitsumiMahon You can for sure ask for two pieces since they're similar enough works. I'll add you to a slot and the pinglist~
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
@CallMeShazzle
CR sent :)
@CallMeShazzle
CR sent :)
Bs48ntF.png
@Nyria Thank you~ I'll get to work on your commission right away
@Nyria Thank you~ I'll get to work on your commission right away
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
@CallMeShazzle
Awesome, sounds good! :)
@CallMeShazzle
Awesome, sounds good! :)
Bs48ntF.png
Perfect! The two I am looking for art of are Xiaolong and Sampi. If you're willing to do a fullbody in the lines with color option and it isn't too time-consuming for you, that would be great, but otherwise maybe a halfbody if that's okay? I'll send over payment in a CR as soon as I get a quote, since I'm not sure if your prices reflect the type of commission as far as headshot/bust/fullbody/etc.
Perfect! The two I am looking for art of are Xiaolong and Sampi. If you're willing to do a fullbody in the lines with color option and it isn't too time-consuming for you, that would be great, but otherwise maybe a halfbody if that's okay? I'll send over payment in a CR as soon as I get a quote, since I'm not sure if your prices reflect the type of commission as far as headshot/bust/fullbody/etc.
H5mMPK3.png
@callmeshazzle

May i pay in gems instead?
@callmeshazzle

May i pay in gems instead?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9