Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Wulf's Art Shop || [CLOSED INDEFINITELY]
@Jupiteru I have an instagram of the same name that I occasionally post my work on. I'm glad you like it.
@Jupiteru I have an instagram of the same name that I occasionally post my work on. I'm glad you like it.
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
I was wondering how comfortable you are with anthros? I have a serval and a rabbit character I'd love to commission you for if you don't mind!
I was wondering how comfortable you are with anthros? I have a serval and a rabbit character I'd love to commission you for if you don't mind!
Hi hi! I'm interested in a lined flat piece of this character: x x x x However I'm not sure if you open for slots right now. If not may I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
Hi hi! I'm interested in a lined flat piece of this character: x x x x However I'm not sure if you open for slots right now. If not may I be added to the pinglist? Thank you!
Mac n Cheese
@TuxTheStrayCat I could certainly do an anthro piece for you, might take a bit longer to do than usual.

@MinkBudd I have one slot open and I can add you to the pinglist. The slots are secured by sending a CR after I receive preferences and details and it's basically securing a place in line for a piece.

Details can be sent to me via PM and I can consider having a fourth slot if either of you are willing to wait your turn, as I complete my commissions in the order I receive them.
@TuxTheStrayCat I could certainly do an anthro piece for you, might take a bit longer to do than usual.

@MinkBudd I have one slot open and I can add you to the pinglist. The slots are secured by sending a CR after I receive preferences and details and it's basically securing a place in line for a piece.

Details can be sent to me via PM and I can consider having a fourth slot if either of you are willing to wait your turn, as I complete my commissions in the order I receive them.
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
I don't mind a wait time! :> Thank you very much!

It would be of Renegade and Stray-- they have a very close relationship and depend on each other's support; Rene is very protective of Stray and likewise Stray trusts him completely and usually stays very close. The two are usually within each other's personal space, pressing against one another or Rene standing threateningly behind the other, so any way you want to portray their relationship is good by me! They have individual personality notes and design notes in their profiles. :>

That would be 600kT, right?
I don't mind a wait time! :> Thank you very much!

It would be of Renegade and Stray-- they have a very close relationship and depend on each other's support; Rene is very protective of Stray and likewise Stray trusts him completely and usually stays very close. The two are usually within each other's personal space, pressing against one another or Rene standing threateningly behind the other, so any way you want to portray their relationship is good by me! They have individual personality notes and design notes in their profiles. :>

That would be 600kT, right?
@TuxTheStrayCat What style did you want the piece in that summed up the cost?
@TuxTheStrayCat What style did you want the piece in that summed up the cost?
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
Oh sorry! The painting, please!
Oh sorry! The painting, please!
@TuxTheStrayCat Yes the piece would be 600kt total, for the painting and the extra character. And though I've drawn anthro before, I'm not the fastest at it and may take a couple weeks for your piece to come together with my current schedule, after my other commissions. I'm just letting you know now so that it's all out in the open.

You can send the CR whenever you're ready to secure your slot, I will not accept it until the commission is completed and posted.
@TuxTheStrayCat Yes the piece would be 600kt total, for the painting and the extra character. And though I've drawn anthro before, I'm not the fastest at it and may take a couple weeks for your piece to come together with my current schedule, after my other commissions. I'm just letting you know now so that it's all out in the open.

You can send the CR whenever you're ready to secure your slot, I will not accept it until the commission is completed and posted.
FR_forum_sign_TP.png
I've sent the CR for you!

And thank you for the heads up on the time frame, I appreciate it! I also have no problem at all, there is no rush. :> Thank you for agreeing to take my request, I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with them!
I've sent the CR for you!

And thank you for the heads up on the time frame, I appreciate it! I also have no problem at all, there is no rush. :> Thank you for agreeing to take my request, I am really looking forward to seeing what you do with them!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/451569792952827904/571574381034209290/Asteria_comm.png[/img] @Alarkota Here is your finished commission. Pinglist @peepsnibbles - @KitsumiMahon - @DragonWarrior333
Asteria_comm.png

@Alarkota Here is your finished commission.

Pinglist
@peepsnibbles - @KitsumiMahon - @DragonWarrior333
FR_forum_sign_TP.png