Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Cyrsei I don't need a promise, I was just curious :D thank for the quick reply! I'll try to get some art done for this raffle, but it'll probably be at least a few weeks before anything gets done 6
@Cyrsei I don't need a promise, I was just curious :D thank for the quick reply! I'll try to get some art done for this raffle, but it'll probably be at least a few weeks before anything gets done 6
Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour

^_______^ sounds good! I look forward to it
@FoggyDownpour

^_______^ sounds good! I look forward to it
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Hmmm, I'd love to do something like this!
it's a good excuse to do some more art as well
Hmmm, I'd love to do something like this!
it's a good excuse to do some more art as well
@Cyrsei
Hm, this looks fun!
A few quick questions though:
Will traditional art generally be "worth" less?
And am I free to go nuts with the parts of the characters appearance that aren't described/ shown?
@Cyrsei
Hm, this looks fun!
A few quick questions though:
Will traditional art generally be "worth" less?
And am I free to go nuts with the parts of the characters appearance that aren't described/ shown?
FW67JLw.png
@Crocodice

Not necessarily, more like having it scanned vs a picture of it like what i did in the examples would make a difference. Digital has a cleaner look for sure, but id certainly value traditional art that shows a pairing and real emotional connection over a well done digital headshot

I like art to make me feel something, the giggles and the squee wigglies, regardless of the medium

I suppose youre free to go nuts lol, i wouldnt give them spider robot legs or anything XD
@Crocodice

Not necessarily, more like having it scanned vs a picture of it like what i did in the examples would make a difference. Digital has a cleaner look for sure, but id certainly value traditional art that shows a pairing and real emotional connection over a well done digital headshot

I like art to make me feel something, the giggles and the squee wigglies, regardless of the medium

I suppose youre free to go nuts lol, i wouldnt give them spider robot legs or anything XD
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei
oh, this looks fun! :D
do you have any particular art style you prefer?

also oh hey, ffxiv... I should get back into playing that. I'm probably super behind whoops
@Cyrsei
oh, this looks fun! :D
do you have any particular art style you prefer?

also oh hey, ffxiv... I should get back into playing that. I'm probably super behind whoops
@Betta

<3 I suppose I prefer a more anime style, but honestly i think it'd be cool to see different takes on characters in people's own unique style ^_^
@Betta

<3 I suppose I prefer a more anime style, but honestly i think it'd be cool to see different takes on characters in people's own unique style ^_^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Commenting so I remember this for once school is over
Commenting so I remember this for once school is over
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty

:3 i look forward to it
@TomSwifty

:3 i look forward to it
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei
Count me in!
@Cyrsei
Count me in!

35fc7ccf578e3d4da5af92efb845c6bd.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16