Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1939271] [img]http://i.imgur.com/L58Sj95.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][size=5][b]ENDING JUNE 15TH[/b][/size][/center] Im essentially gearing up to leave FR, but I'd like to take some nice memories along with me, so I've altered the raffle such that all future tickets can be obtained via artwork. Among the many prizes to be won (and more to be added) you could win one of the sprites, including a light sprite. There are also sprites for the top 3 ticket holders. I will give tickets for every art piece, and will give between 1-200 tickets for them. Every ticket in the raffle thus far has been valued at 20k. You may commission art from another user on FR, and I will consider what you paid when I award tickets for it. Below I will list the different subjects I'm looking for <3 [b]To be clear, you can make the art yourself or pay another artist to make the art and get tickets for the summer's end raffle. [/b]
ENDING JUNE 15TH

Im essentially gearing up to leave FR, but I'd like to take some nice memories along with me, so I've altered the raffle such that all future tickets can be obtained via artwork.

Among the many prizes to be won (and more to be added) you could win one of the sprites, including a light sprite. There are also sprites for the top 3 ticket holders.

I will give tickets for every art piece, and will give between 1-200 tickets for them. Every ticket in the raffle thus far has been valued at 20k. You may commission art from another user on FR, and I will consider what you paid when I award tickets for it.

Below I will list the different subjects I'm looking for <3

To be clear, you can make the art yourself or pay another artist to make the art and get tickets for the summer's end raffle.
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
[center]** Disclaimer ** No artwork will be displayed in an online or physical public space or used for profit, It's for my personal use only. There is no limit to the pieces you can submit for tickets Unless I get more artists than prizes, everyone will win something on here. [center][b][size=5] What You Can Win[/size][/b] Raffle tickets will allow you to win a prize in the summers end raffle There is also an ice sprite, wind sprite, and water sprite for the top three ticket holders in the raffle. Earn enough tickets with your art and you may get one in addition to anything you win if your name is drawn. (The person with the most tickets holds 209) [center][b][size=5] Additional Prizes[/size][/b] [b]THE ITEMS BELOW ARE NOT THE SUMMERS END RAFFLE - THESE ARE FOR ARTISTS ONLY Every item here will be given to artists, and if there is anything left it will be added to the summers end raffle[/b] This will not be first come first serve, I will list artists who have won a prize from here a few days before the first drawing for the raffle. [b]These prizes are only up for grabs if you are the original artist, but if you commission work, they may be eligible for a prize on top of the tickets you will receive - so please be transparent with them on what it is for.[/b] [item=dunhoof ambassador][item=mock firebird][item=dwarf unicorn][item=black dwarf unicorn][item=black-wing hummingbird][item=maned cobra][item=spined cobra][item=Anomalous Skink][item=Conjoined Skink][item=loga][item=agol][item=wave sweeper][item=candycane xolo] [b]Crimson Silk Set[/b] [b]Pink Silk Set[/b] - Minus arm silks [item=vista: swan lake] [item=skeletal chimes] [skin=12428][skin=7318][skin=2915][skin=6071][skin=6719][skin=6721][skin=24861][skin=25075][skin=2644] Spassow Skins [skin=15939][skin=19025] (To my understanding, this is the only copy of this skin) [skin=7530] Each dragon is either gen 1 or level 25 with eliminate equipped [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29334779] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293348/29334779_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9642765] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96428/9642765_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
** Disclaimer **

No artwork will be displayed in an online or physical public space or used for profit, It's for my personal use only.

There is no limit to the pieces you can submit for tickets

Unless I get more artists than prizes, everyone will win something on here.

What You Can Win

Raffle tickets will allow you to win a prize in the summers end raffle

There is also an ice sprite, wind sprite, and water sprite for the top three ticket holders in the raffle. Earn enough tickets with your art and you may get one in addition to anything you win if your name is drawn.

(The person with the most tickets holds 209)

Additional Prizes

THE ITEMS BELOW ARE NOT THE SUMMERS END RAFFLE - THESE ARE FOR ARTISTS ONLY

Every item here will be given to artists, and if there is anything left it will be added to the summers end raffle

This will not be first come first serve, I will list artists who have won a prize from here a few days before the first drawing for the raffle.

These prizes are only up for grabs if you are the original artist, but if you commission work, they may be eligible for a prize on top of the tickets you will receive - so please be transparent with them on what it is for.

Dunhoof Ambassador Mock Firebird Dwarf Unicorn Black Dwarf Unicorn Black-wing Hummingbird Maned Cobra Spined Cobra Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Loga Agol Wave Sweeper Candycane Xolo

Crimson Silk Set

Pink Silk Set - Minus arm silks

Vista: Swan Lake

Skeletal Chimes

Spassow Skins

(To my understanding, this is the only copy of this skin)

Each dragon is either gen 1 or level 25 with eliminate equipped

29334779_350.png

9642765_350.png

JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
[center][b][size=5] Dungeons and Dragons[/size][/b] I play D&D a lot and have several characters i'd love artwork of ^_^ [size=4][b]NEW CHARACTERS[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lYY8DIa.png[/img] [b]Starfinder[/b] Miko - basically my other Miko, only recently she's been turned into a boy because of some trickster space god. Is a gunner on the ship. Droxis - a hot-headed lizard man with grenades for days! He's a bounty hunter and has a beef with Tyler because he owes him money Tyler - our optimistic pizza loving captain who is really.... only captain so he can be the fall guy, people dont really take his status seriously Dr. H'ka - an insect person who is an [s]insane[/s] TOTALLY REAL DOCTOR - he's basically dr zoidberg. He does experiments often and doesnt care who all dies on his table in the name of MEDICINE! he's also trying to start up his own brand of coffee called "H'Kaffee" with catchy slogans such as "put it in your mouthhole" and "what, are you gonna let the GOVERNMENT tell you what's safe for YOUR BODY??" - and no he doesnt always wear an orange afro wig, that was a gag from a previous session Skrimir - Our computer technician, basically the dad of the group. Has white horns. At one point his shoulder was pregnant and a radiation baby burst out of it, that looks like a small glowing copy of him and now lives in a power core, because it can only survive in radiation. He has icy blue eyes and i also did a goof, his race doesnt have ears, just horns Alvrak - A cloaked cyborg that just joined "The Ragtag Space Hag" (yes that is the name of our group, our ship is named The Fluffy) [b]Taero Tales[/b] Harpy - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/668362400924441773/ - she is a Harpy... named Harpy... who only says Harpy. She has bright orange hair, a few freckles, yellow-green eyes with a bit of cyan mixed in, and she has wings for arms that are the same color as her hair. Toshihiro Yashima - [url=https://imgur.com/ZiBTvO4]Reference[/url] (this drawing was done by my fiancee, not me) A raccoon beastkind, who's layered in scarves, very docile natured and has a deep weakness for cute things. Hazel - A red haired fox woman, with black tips to her ears and tail. Ekon - game just started... and honestly i forget what this guy looks like... he's a knight of some sort, and has no filter or sense of what hes saying so he has a habit of offending because he blurts things out Gedi - an older man who's been walking around with Harpy for awhile. He has a pretty good grasp of what her "Harpys" mean, so he's often her translator Volug Blackheart - again... forgetting this character... i know he's searching for his parents as he was in an accident and cant remember them... i think he's human? XD will update when i know more [img]https://i.imgur.com/l6I7YNz.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Sq7Bq5G.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BbYghVg.jpg[/img] [b]Light of Eorzea[/b] - FF14 based Miko - she's a feisty bard that plays a shamisen. She has a twin brother, Zob'ek. The both of them were chased out of their homeland when they were very young. Their parents raised them in the woods as long as they were able to, but the two Miqo'te were left to look after themselves when they died. Miko gravitated to the city where she became a theif, while her brother became more familiar with the wilderness. They have opposite colorings, Miko has white fur/hair with black tips, Zob'ek has black with white tips. (for those who know this game, they are also followers of the moon, which just means they have eye slits and are more pale) At one point they came into a bunch of stolen money - and so she and her brother started dressing in more royal (Arabic-like) clothes to appear like the money legitimately belonged to them, while the rest of the party took on roles as if they were their servants. Marcus - an astrologian, born a fisherman but had a gift for what is essentially tarot reading, so he was taught to read the cards. He's a bit of a gambler, a strategic stargazer, very calm and kind spirited. Has green eyes and a huge hat lol [u]He is shipped with Miko so art of them paired up would be amazing <3[/u] [img]https://i.imgur.com/RoOW01d.png[/img] (Also work by my fiancee, I colored this one) Zob'ek - Miko's very protective brother. Is very into Doman culture, which is essentially Japanese. He uses a black katana, and is a grumpy serious sour puss all the time. Lots of layers of emotional armor. Tavivi - a lalafel (very sort creature with pointed ears) that uses dark magic. She has had many cases of fireballs exploding in her face due to bad rolls lol Is in her mid twenties like the rest of the party in spite of looking like a child. Cathryn - A Xena/Wonderwoman-like soldier who hits heavy and joined the group to essentially babysit them since Miko gets them into so much trouble. She loves a good honorable fight, and has sparred a few times with Zob'ek. They are somewhat of a ship, but it's developing slowly XD they're both too clueless about romance to progress much. Vesha - A black furred Miqo'te - bisexual and a little goofy. He's the cook of the group and likes to jump ahead to make friends with anybody we come across, social butterfly. Fights with a rapier, and is very stylish. [b]Tal'Dorei[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2cCuqrq.jpg[/img] Jozev - A positive spirited paladin that's kind of a naive idiot and believes he is destined to be a hero because one little girl told him he would be after he saved her from the destruction of their village and carried her through the cold wilderness. He's always cheerful even when he's dripping with blood. He follows the god Illmatr, who believes the best follower takes pain unto themselves to spare others of it. He wears a red cord around his wrist so he can wrap it around both hands and hold them together to pray for more power when he needs a boost. His trusty steed is an ostrich that's stress-plucked all it's feathers out (so it basically looks like thanksgiving dinner with legs and a neck coming out of it.) [b]Faerûn[/b] These two are shipped Amir - A soldier who once lived in the desert. He once fought with two scimitars, but now wields one scimitar and a magical hammer given to him by a comrade before he died. He is gay, and kept Erro along side him dressed as a girl so others in the party wouldnt find out. Erros unashamed nature helped him feel more comfortable, and the two protect each other in battle. He also has a pet black direwolf that he keeps a strip of pink silk tied around her neck that he holds onto to remind him of a mistake he made years ago that killed his desert village. [img]https://i.imgur.com/97HcIYv.png[/img] Erro - a quiet thief high elf who was working as a plaything for Amir at first, but now is just along for the journey. Was very quiet at first when Amir had him disguised and asked him not to talk, but he's come into his own. Does not look threatening one bit, but will steal things out from under people when their back turns. [img]https://i.imgur.com/KlbRvpR.png[/img] [/center]
Dungeons and Dragons

I play D&D a lot and have several characters i'd love artwork of ^_^

NEW CHARACTERS

lYY8DIa.png
Starfinder

Miko - basically my other Miko, only recently she's been turned into a boy because of some trickster space god. Is a gunner on the ship.

Droxis - a hot-headed lizard man with grenades for days! He's a bounty hunter and has a beef with Tyler because he owes him money

Tyler - our optimistic pizza loving captain who is really.... only captain so he can be the fall guy, people dont really take his status seriously

Dr. H'ka - an insect person who is an insane TOTALLY REAL DOCTOR - he's basically dr zoidberg. He does experiments often and doesnt care who all dies on his table in the name of MEDICINE! he's also trying to start up his own brand of coffee called "H'Kaffee" with catchy slogans such as "put it in your mouthhole" and "what, are you gonna let the GOVERNMENT tell you what's safe for YOUR BODY??" - and no he doesnt always wear an orange afro wig, that was a gag from a previous session

Skrimir - Our computer technician, basically the dad of the group. Has white horns. At one point his shoulder was pregnant and a radiation baby burst out of it, that looks like a small glowing copy of him and now lives in a power core, because it can only survive in radiation. He has icy blue eyes and i also did a goof, his race doesnt have ears, just horns

Alvrak - A cloaked cyborg that just joined "The Ragtag Space Hag" (yes that is the name of our group, our ship is named The Fluffy)

Taero Tales

Harpy - https://www.pinterest.com/pin/668362400924441773/ - she is a Harpy... named Harpy... who only says Harpy. She has bright orange hair, a few freckles, yellow-green eyes with a bit of cyan mixed in, and she has wings for arms that are the same color as her hair.

Toshihiro Yashima - Reference (this drawing was done by my fiancee, not me) A raccoon beastkind, who's layered in scarves, very docile natured and has a deep weakness for cute things.

Hazel - A red haired fox woman, with black tips to her ears and tail.

Ekon - game just started... and honestly i forget what this guy looks like... he's a knight of some sort, and has no filter or sense of what hes saying so he has a habit of offending because he blurts things out

Gedi - an older man who's been walking around with Harpy for awhile. He has a pretty good grasp of what her "Harpys" mean, so he's often her translator

Volug Blackheart - again... forgetting this character... i know he's searching for his parents as he was in an accident and cant remember them... i think he's human? XD will update when i know more

l6I7YNz.png

Sq7Bq5G.jpg

BbYghVg.jpg

Light of Eorzea - FF14 based

Miko - she's a feisty bard that plays a shamisen. She has a twin brother, Zob'ek. The both of them were chased out of their homeland when they were very young. Their parents raised them in the woods as long as they were able to, but the two Miqo'te were left to look after themselves when they died. Miko gravitated to the city where she became a theif, while her brother became more familiar with the wilderness. They have opposite colorings, Miko has white fur/hair with black tips, Zob'ek has black with white tips. (for those who know this game, they are also followers of the moon, which just means they have eye slits and are more pale) At one point they came into a bunch of stolen money - and so she and her brother started dressing in more royal (Arabic-like) clothes to appear like the money legitimately belonged to them, while the rest of the party took on roles as if they were their servants.

Marcus - an astrologian, born a fisherman but had a gift for what is essentially tarot reading, so he was taught to read the cards. He's a bit of a gambler, a strategic stargazer, very calm and kind spirited. Has green eyes and a huge hat lol He is shipped with Miko so art of them paired up would be amazing <3

RoOW01d.png
(Also work by my fiancee, I colored this one)

Zob'ek - Miko's very protective brother. Is very into Doman culture, which is essentially Japanese. He uses a black katana, and is a grumpy serious sour puss all the time. Lots of layers of emotional armor.

Tavivi - a lalafel (very sort creature with pointed ears) that uses dark magic. She has had many cases of fireballs exploding in her face due to bad rolls lol Is in her mid twenties like the rest of the party in spite of looking like a child.

Cathryn - A Xena/Wonderwoman-like soldier who hits heavy and joined the group to essentially babysit them since Miko gets them into so much trouble. She loves a good honorable fight, and has sparred a few times with Zob'ek. They are somewhat of a ship, but it's developing slowly XD they're both too clueless about romance to progress much.

Vesha - A black furred Miqo'te - bisexual and a little goofy. He's the cook of the group and likes to jump ahead to make friends with anybody we come across, social butterfly. Fights with a rapier, and is very stylish.

Tal'Dorei

2cCuqrq.jpg

Jozev - A positive spirited paladin that's kind of a naive idiot and believes he is destined to be a hero because one little girl told him he would be after he saved her from the destruction of their village and carried her through the cold wilderness. He's always cheerful even when he's dripping with blood. He follows the god Illmatr, who believes the best follower takes pain unto themselves to spare others of it. He wears a red cord around his wrist so he can wrap it around both hands and hold them together to pray for more power when he needs a boost. His trusty steed is an ostrich that's stress-plucked all it's feathers out (so it basically looks like thanksgiving dinner with legs and a neck coming out of it.)

Faerûn

These two are shipped

Amir - A soldier who once lived in the desert. He once fought with two scimitars, but now wields one scimitar and a magical hammer given to him by a comrade before he died. He is gay, and kept Erro along side him dressed as a girl so others in the party wouldnt find out. Erros unashamed nature helped him feel more comfortable, and the two protect each other in battle. He also has a pet black direwolf that he keeps a strip of pink silk tied around her neck that he holds onto to remind him of a mistake he made years ago that killed his desert village.

97HcIYv.png

Erro - a quiet thief high elf who was working as a plaything for Amir at first, but now is just along for the journey. Was very quiet at first when Amir had him disguised and asked him not to talk, but he's come into his own. Does not look threatening one bit, but will steal things out from under people when their back turns.

KlbRvpR.png

JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
[center][b][size=5] My Cats[/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aNk9t5O.jpg[/img] From left to right: Tybalt, Mercutio, Benvolio Have fun with this - make them humanoid, furry, personification w/e - Their personalities oddly match their names very well. Ben is very gentle and loving, Mercutio is beautiful and he knows it, and Tybalt is... honestly very sweet with me, but with other cats he ranges between dominating to blatantly out to kill. Also Ben has a clipped left ear as he was apparently a catch neuter release cat
My Cats

aNk9t5O.jpg

From left to right: Tybalt, Mercutio, Benvolio

Have fun with this - make them humanoid, furry, personification w/e - Their personalities oddly match their names very well. Ben is very gentle and loving, Mercutio is beautiful and he knows it, and Tybalt is... honestly very sweet with me, but with other cats he ranges between dominating to blatantly out to kill.

Also Ben has a clipped left ear as he was apparently a catch neuter release cat
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
My Dragons

You can do an art piece of any of my dragons ^_^ I prefer artwork of the first two

Anything goes: human, dragon, whatever you want <3

Something Random?

I dunno, something you think would make me happy, something that makes you happy? Go for it! I love art <3
My Dragons

You can do an art piece of any of my dragons ^_^ I prefer artwork of the first two

Anything goes: human, dragon, whatever you want <3

Something Random?

I dunno, something you think would make me happy, something that makes you happy? Go for it! I love art <3
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Chantric

in a couple months, still sorting everything out, but ill try to have an actual end date soon
@Chantric

in a couple months, still sorting everything out, but ill try to have an actual end date soon
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei

*hyperventilates* Your cats are so cuuuuuuuuute.

I might toss my hat into this ring. It's a nice idea for a farewell, too. :)
@Cyrsei

*hyperventilates* Your cats are so cuuuuuuuuute.

I might toss my hat into this ring. It's a nice idea for a farewell, too. :)
@Starbrite

^w^ Thank you <3 They're the best furbabies

I cant wait to see what you do ^_____^
@Starbrite

^w^ Thank you <3 They're the best furbabies

I cant wait to see what you do ^_____^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
Ooooo this looks so cool! How many pieces are we allowed to enter and how are the tickets determined? By quality of the art overall?
@Cyrsei

Ooooo this looks so cool! How many pieces are we allowed to enter and how are the tickets determined? By quality of the art overall?
@Cyrsei

Auction_copy.jpg
@FoggyDownpour

You can enter as many as you like, and it's sort of a mix between my call and how the artist values their work. Yes quality will make a big difference, but "playing to your audience" will be a factor as well

If it makes you or any other artist more comfortable, I can quote you a "ticket minimum" based on previous work that you are stating your piece will be similar quality to. So I might give more tickets, but I'm promising not to go below that number.
@FoggyDownpour

You can enter as many as you like, and it's sort of a mix between my call and how the artist values their work. Yes quality will make a big difference, but "playing to your audience" will be a factor as well

If it makes you or any other artist more comfortable, I can quote you a "ticket minimum" based on previous work that you are stating your piece will be similar quality to. So I might give more tickets, but I'm promising not to go below that number.
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16