Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Blurry

Thank you so much! ^_^ tickets recorded
@Blurry

Thank you so much! ^_^ tickets recorded
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei

Ohmygoodnessgracious
You cats are precious fluffy little cuddly fluffs, I'm in love.

Pinging myself to draw one or all of them, just because they're adorable. @PastaTea
@Cyrsei

Ohmygoodnessgracious
You cats are precious fluffy little cuddly fluffs, I'm in love.

Pinging myself to draw one or all of them, just because they're adorable. @PastaTea
@Cyrsei which feet of Tybalt's are white tipped and is his belly completely white? Also are there any other distinct features/patterns/markings of the beautiful kitties not shown in the pic?
@Cyrsei which feet of Tybalt's are white tipped and is his belly completely white? Also are there any other distinct features/patterns/markings of the beautiful kitties not shown in the pic?
@Gwynivere

All of Tybalt's feet are white tipped, though the back legs the white goes all the way up to his heels. his belly is completely white too ^_^

nothing too distinct other than that ^_____^
@Gwynivere

All of Tybalt's feet are white tipped, though the back legs the white goes all the way up to his heels. his belly is completely white too ^_^

nothing too distinct other than that ^_____^
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei Here is one of the three underway c: [url=https://i.imgur.com/AX3lfvu.png][img]https://i.imgur.com/AX3lfvu.png[/img][/url]
@Cyrsei Here is one of the three underway c:

AX3lfvu.png
@Cyrsei hoo boy this took a while! But i couldn't help myself, mercutio is too gorgeous I hope you don't mind me trying out a new style, i know i mentioned treasure but ill be happy with just tickets :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/ENCuRAX.png[/img]
@Cyrsei
hoo boy this took a while! But i couldn't help myself, mercutio is too gorgeous
I hope you don't mind me trying out a new style, i know i mentioned treasure but ill be happy with just tickets :)
ENCuRAX.png
9kiWQCb.png
@Rinstail

I dont mind at all <3 feel completely free to play with new styles, and test yourself with this ^_______^ I'm so happy with everyone's work, im trying to not seem like I have favorites by reacting to submissions lol
@Rinstail

I dont mind at all <3 feel completely free to play with new styles, and test yourself with this ^_______^ I'm so happy with everyone's work, im trying to not seem like I have favorites by reacting to submissions lol
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@Cyrsei Your cats names are literally the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
I think I’ll try my hand at this, see if I can come up with anything worth your time.
@Cyrsei Your cats names are literally the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
I think I’ll try my hand at this, see if I can come up with anything worth your time.
antlers_left_by_broqentoys-dcsi472.png X
Call me Six
Aromantic • Asexual • Agender
they/them
antlers_right_by_broqentoys-dcsi46w.png
@SashaFiredrake

TwT aw, dont be so hard on yourself. I know every artist goes through it, there's always someone better than we are, but be your best self, that's all anyone can ever ask of you - you most of all. Always take pride in how far you've come, and the work you plan to do to break the wall to the next level!
@SashaFiredrake

TwT aw, dont be so hard on yourself. I know every artist goes through it, there's always someone better than we are, but be your best self, that's all anyone can ever ask of you - you most of all. Always take pride in how far you've come, and the work you plan to do to break the wall to the next level!
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@cyrsei
i'm interested in drawing Cathryn. just wondering what her colors are? like her skin color, hair color, and the colors on her costume. also what is your preferred method of receiving the art?
@cyrsei
i'm interested in drawing Cathryn. just wondering what her colors are? like her skin color, hair color, and the colors on her costume. also what is your preferred method of receiving the art?
tumblr_inline_p6qe9k6wmm1u2mdgr_540.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16