Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@hellieace - Yo, at me to the pinglist, please?

(Love your username, by the way!)
@hellieace - Yo, at me to the pinglist, please?

(Love your username, by the way!)
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@hellieace Your art is gorgeous! May I please be added to your pinglist?
@hellieace Your art is gorgeous! May I please be added to your pinglist?
c51c6f353869bddd2e89aebd99f06e6ef64a9f6c.png7723741994f774c0f65b2d18c9413344fba3d86d.png588ddc34fec92a5326ef7f76a05f030db0362f45.png4oO1RBo.png
@hellieace pinglist please !!
@hellieace pinglist please !!
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@hellieace pinglist me too please!
@hellieace pinglist me too please!
selling like a bazillions dragons, come get one that's the most [adjective of choice] for you
@ThatCatAgain | @mildu | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @kanceir | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi

Added everyone to the list! Thanks everyone! ♥
@ThatCatAgain | @mildu | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @kanceir | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi

Added everyone to the list! Thanks everyone! ♥
K2H4fpn.png
@Vovina | @Blabla247 | @Jurobii | @MettatonsLegs | @Luciier | @Hikumi

Pinging everyone on the current queue list I haven't talked to yet about WIPs!

There's a small art event on Tumblr I'm participating in, so I'm gonna be delayed just a tiny bit here.

Not by much though, by the end of Friday I should at least have everyone's sketches done and sent out for approval. This only applies to full illustrations of course. Sketches are... Well, sketches, they don't go onto the inking phase, etc. Etc.

Goal is to clear the current queue by the end of this month.

Thanks everyone for your time and patience!
@Vovina | @Blabla247 | @Jurobii | @MettatonsLegs | @Luciier | @Hikumi

Pinging everyone on the current queue list I haven't talked to yet about WIPs!

There's a small art event on Tumblr I'm participating in, so I'm gonna be delayed just a tiny bit here.

Not by much though, by the end of Friday I should at least have everyone's sketches done and sent out for approval. This only applies to full illustrations of course. Sketches are... Well, sketches, they don't go onto the inking phase, etc. Etc.

Goal is to clear the current queue by the end of this month.

Thanks everyone for your time and patience!
K2H4fpn.png
All is okay, please take your time ^^
All is okay, please take your time ^^
4 Hr ahead of FR time
ifpmXKK.png
> > Art Shop < <
things_by_valenberg-d9gwezs.gif
@hellieace take the time you need! also just let me know when to send payment :)
@hellieace take the time you need! also just let me know when to send payment :)
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
So I'm nearly done with the paid current queue. The rest will be finished and delivered on Monday evening.

That means those still pending payment, would you lovelies please go ahead and send the previously discussed price via message or CR.
@Hikumi | @KokichiOuma | @Fluffesu

Pinglist lovelies, I have 5 new slots open! Be aware that I was uh, informed by multiple people my prices were very weird and awkward, so I made them more uniform. This involved a few increases, and altering treasure to gem ratios. I apologize in advance, but I tried to keep everything still rather affordable!

@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @SolarKitten | @mildu | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @kanceir | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi
So I'm nearly done with the paid current queue. The rest will be finished and delivered on Monday evening.

That means those still pending payment, would you lovelies please go ahead and send the previously discussed price via message or CR.
@Hikumi | @KokichiOuma | @Fluffesu

Pinglist lovelies, I have 5 new slots open! Be aware that I was uh, informed by multiple people my prices were very weird and awkward, so I made them more uniform. This involved a few increases, and altering treasure to gem ratios. I apologize in advance, but I tried to keep everything still rather affordable!

@SnailMuffin | @Aeriums | @Mazurkas | @matchamint | @Romiress | @Flowerfell | @SolarKitten | @mildu | @Laxi | @Whirlwind678 | @kanceir | @XarkkXdragonX | @MewAngelique | @Portalgunblaze | @MythicalViper | @Thundercracker | @Aztec | @MaribelEmerson | @adomaniia | @vinsmoke | @tayssi
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace

Can I claim a slot, please?
@hellieace

Can I claim a slot, please?
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61