Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♠ Ace's Art Shoppe ♠ CLOSED
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
@Artorias

Absolutely! Please feel free to submit a commission~
@Artorias

Absolutely! Please feel free to submit a commission~
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace - Awesome, thank you! Before I do, I'm looking to request a commission of one of my dragons and wanted to ask if you are comfortable including accents or skins? I was thinking of requesting one of my current avatar dragon, but if not I'll pick another.
@hellieace - Awesome, thank you! Before I do, I'm looking to request a commission of one of my dragons and wanted to ask if you are comfortable including accents or skins? I was thinking of requesting one of my current avatar dragon, but if not I'll pick another.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias

He would be fine! You're welcome to pick any character or dragon you like. My very brief list of stuff I won't draw is on the front page, so as long as nothing falls under that, request away! ^^
@Artorias

He would be fine! You're welcome to pick any character or dragon you like. My very brief list of stuff I won't draw is on the front page, so as long as nothing falls under that, request away! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
@hellieace - Thanks much! I saw under your rules that you won't imitate other's styles, so I wasn't sure if that extended to accents as well. I'll submit my request just shortly.
@hellieace - Thanks much! I saw under your rules that you won't imitate other's styles, so I wasn't sure if that extended to accents as well. I'll submit my request just shortly.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
@Artorias

Oh! Yeah, by that I mean please don't ask me to draw like Disney-style. xD Unfortunately has been an issue in the past <.<

Skin/accents, all good tho! Ty for checking!
@Artorias

Oh! Yeah, by that I mean please don't ask me to draw like Disney-style. xD Unfortunately has been an issue in the past <.<

Skin/accents, all good tho! Ty for checking!
K2H4fpn.png
@Hellieace - Awesome, thank you! I've submitted my request :)
@Hellieace - Awesome, thank you! I've submitted my request :)
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
Your art is so pretty! I'm gonna try and save up for a commission now. I'll let you know when I have enough treasure/gems to commission.

Have a nice day!
Your art is so pretty! I'm gonna try and save up for a commission now. I'll let you know when I have enough treasure/gems to commission.

Have a nice day!
hVHlIic.pngRHcPE.gif
@Mediaeumbra

Thank you so much! ♥ The pinglist is self-editing btw, so if you'd like to add yourself, you're more than welcome to! ^^
@Mediaeumbra

Thank you so much! ♥ The pinglist is self-editing btw, so if you'd like to add yourself, you're more than welcome to! ^^
K2H4fpn.png
The results are in, and we had a manageable amount of submissions this time around, so I'm gonna just give everyone that submitted a slot! ^^

Here are your totals! Please send over the designated amount via PM or 1-way CR, and thank you for commissioning me! ♥

@iamtigerlily - (Mixed/Other) equivalent of 1mil t/1kg in whatever mix you'd like!

@Vovina - (g) 3kg

@Artorias - (g) 1kg

@GabeReyes - (t) 1mil t
The results are in, and we had a manageable amount of submissions this time around, so I'm gonna just give everyone that submitted a slot! ^^

Here are your totals! Please send over the designated amount via PM or 1-way CR, and thank you for commissioning me! ♥

@iamtigerlily - (Mixed/Other) equivalent of 1mil t/1kg in whatever mix you'd like!

@Vovina - (g) 3kg

@Artorias - (g) 1kg

@GabeReyes - (t) 1mil t
K2H4fpn.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61