Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EARTHDOM] Petroglyphs and Pictographs
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@Plushstiel 35 levels for the cards, so 65+35+80 = 180 levels~

@DeadeyeWhiskey 60 for the three snakes for a total of 125 levels!

@PheonixPonder 65 levels it is~

@wintercovers For the accent I can do the skull, the smoke, and some of the hangings for 55 levels if that sounds okay! So a total of 120 levels.

@ZoeNightfall 60 levels for the accent and 50 for the map kit, for a total of 175 levels!

Everyone's free to start sending. Thank you for ordering!
@Plushstiel 35 levels for the cards, so 65+35+80 = 180 levels~

@DeadeyeWhiskey 60 for the three snakes for a total of 125 levels!

@PheonixPonder 65 levels it is~

@wintercovers For the accent I can do the skull, the smoke, and some of the hangings for 55 levels if that sounds okay! So a total of 120 levels.

@ZoeNightfall 60 levels for the accent and 50 for the map kit, for a total of 175 levels!

Everyone's free to start sending. Thank you for ordering!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
@Hexephra okay then! I'll start my training!
@Hexephra okay then! I'll start my training!
prime.png
[center]@Hexephra [b]Username: [/b] Tune [b]Dragon image and link: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29452337] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294524/29452337_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]List of genes: [/b] Iridescent/Alloy/Runes [b]Eye colour: [/b] Ice [b]Gem colour: [/b] like the purple patches of the cloak. [b]Accent: [/b] Yes [b]Apparel: [/b] [item=conjurer's cloak][item=Grim healer's slippers] [b]Payment amount: [/b] 65+ levels. (not sure how much the apparel & accent will cost) [s]r.i.p my wallet from all the fodder I have to snipe for this haha. But you know I've been wanting an adopt for my son since these were first made~[/s][/center]
@Hexephra

Username: Tune
Dragon image and link:
29452337_350.png

List of genes: Iridescent/Alloy/Runes
Eye colour: Ice
Gem colour: like the purple patches of the cloak.
Accent: Yes
Apparel: Conjurer's Cloak Grim Healer's Slippers
Payment amount: 65+ levels. (not sure how much the apparel & accent will cost)

r.i.p my wallet from all the fodder I have to snipe for this haha. But you know I've been wanting an adopt for my son since these were first made~
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@aearinn Can I get a ping when slots open up?
@aearinn Can I get a ping when slots open up?
407Ohsj.png
@QueenClam

Hey there! Is there a form that I should fill out? because I'd love to order from you uwu; <3
@QueenClam

Hey there! Is there a form that I should fill out? because I'd love to order from you uwu; <3
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Hellan Appologies in advance if this is posted early, I just really liked the adopt and wanted to reserve a slot ^_^;; I am going to be heading out for a few hours soon, but I will be back later [b]Username:[/b] Meyoline, ID 43039 [b]Reference links:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2509271] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25093/2509271_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes and additional details:[/b] If any of the apparel look bad on the adopt, I am fine with them being left out (I am also assuming the accent will be left out, which is totally fine). The genes, for ref, are iridescent, shimmer, glimmer. I'm also not sure if it's a thing, but I would prefer the open grin version for her. [b]Payment amount:[/b] I believe this would come to 115 levels, but it also depends if you would rather leave one of the three apparel items off. If possible I would like to reserve a second slot, but especially as I am not sure if this is too early or if you'd rather another ordering format, etc, I'll wait to hear back from you ^_^;; I hope you have a great day!

@Hellan

Appologies in advance if this is posted early, I just really liked the adopt and wanted to reserve a slot ^_^;; I am going to be heading out for a few hours soon, but I will be back later

Username: Meyoline, ID 43039

Reference links:

2509271_350.png

Notes and additional details: If any of the apparel look bad on the adopt, I am fine with them being left out (I am also assuming the accent will be left out, which is totally fine). The genes, for ref, are iridescent, shimmer, glimmer. I'm also not sure if it's a thing, but I would prefer the open grin version for her.

Payment amount: I believe this would come to 115 levels, but it also depends if you would rather leave one of the three apparel items off.

If possible I would like to reserve a second slot, but especially as I am not sure if this is too early or if you'd rather another ordering format, etc, I'll wait to hear back from you ^_^;; I hope you have a great day!
EGjlGzP.png
@Tune 55 for the apparel and 20 for the accent = 140 levels!
@Tune 55 for the apparel and 20 for the accent = 140 levels!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
Hey friends! Earth's Art For Fodder is open this week! I hope to have unlimited slots open for my wildclaws, but that might be a little ambitious and orders may take a while to complete as I've got a busy couple of months ahead of me. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2409580/2]Head to page 2[/url] to check out everyone's shops, and thanks for ordering and supporting Earth! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/alzTdES.png[/img][/center] ----- [size=1]DDWC general pinglist: @Alphazi @Rockelle @Fantastea @VoidDeluz @MyNameIsTea @Addmon @CrystalBlossom @GoddessOfCarries @Dinraal @Plushstiel @Cerdae @Pachirisu @Malis @CrazyassBat @ghosthymn @Keyina @adelenedawner @Crescentstar711 @AshyAsha243 @Prosciutto @Gyrfalcon2 @Jazzyleia @0verdose General pinglist: @avianAnnihilator @wingedRenegade @scar66 @Ellapinky @marquislafayeet @AmeriaSparrow @Mintiani @Genevra @marquislafayeet @loststarship @TwilightDreams @Aviana @Vaze @idlewildly @snowytetra @Chiimera @GadzooksTD @FauveNox @deanbean @Kaial @mercurialwings @lilastar @pixiejen @Hindari @Malis @Strade @Addmon @cerelin @MeraHunt @Adu @Blushunt @Crescentstar711 @AkaneChaan @EmeraldSkye @Niklia @Naudir @Ziegler @Alannaa @SilverFlower95 @Iralla @Darkrait @NovaDrakkon @Twye @AceCavalier @FallingStar275 @Perruzza @largia @boxparts @fidothehoarder @aleclightwood @ScarletSultan @Jazzyleia @Saphirosa @cywscross @nepkitty @0verdose
Hey friends! Earth's Art For Fodder is open this week! I hope to have unlimited slots open for my wildclaws, but that might be a little ambitious and orders may take a while to complete as I've got a busy couple of months ahead of me. Head to page 2 to check out everyone's shops, and thanks for ordering and supporting Earth!
alzTdES.png

DDWC general pinglist: @Alphazi @Rockelle @Fantastea @VoidDeluz @MyNameIsTea @Addmon @CrystalBlossom @GoddessOfCarries @Dinraal @Plushstiel @Cerdae @Pachirisu @Malis @CrazyassBat @ghosthymn @Keyina @adelenedawner @Crescentstar711 @AshyAsha243 @Prosciutto @Gyrfalcon2 @Jazzyleia @0verdose

General pinglist: @avianAnnihilator @wingedRenegade @scar66 @Ellapinky @marquislafayeet @AmeriaSparrow @Mintiani @Genevra @marquislafayeet @loststarship @TwilightDreams @Aviana @Vaze @idlewildly @snowytetra @Chiimera @GadzooksTD @FauveNox @deanbean @Kaial @mercurialwings @lilastar @pixiejen @Hindari @Malis @Strade @Addmon @cerelin @MeraHunt @Adu @Blushunt @Crescentstar711 @AkaneChaan @EmeraldSkye @Niklia @Naudir @Ziegler @Alannaa @SilverFlower95 @Iralla @Darkrait @NovaDrakkon @Twye @AceCavalier @FallingStar275 @Perruzza @largia @boxparts @fidothehoarder @aleclightwood @ScarletSultan @Jazzyleia @Saphirosa @cywscross @nepkitty @0verdose
@Hexephra [b]Username: [/b] @/triblobyte [b]Dragon image and link: [/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38679570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/386796/38679570_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]List of genes: [/b] Skink/Spinner/Glim [b]Eye colour: [/b] Lightning Eyes [b]Gem colour: [/b](matches eyes by default; specify if custom) [b]Accent: [/b] - [b]Apparel: [/b] if possible, since Gem Thief is a complicated thing. If not, just the dragon will do. [b]Payment amount: [/b] 65 if gem thief is not included?
@Hexephra

Username: @/triblobyte
Dragon image and link:
38679570_350.png

List of genes: Skink/Spinner/Glim
Eye colour: Lightning Eyes
Gem colour: (matches eyes by default; specify if custom)
Accent: -
Apparel: if possible, since Gem Thief is a complicated thing. If not, just the dragon will do.
Payment amount: 65 if gem thief is not included?
yQoJnTx.png nY73F6r.pngozXiCa6.png
@Triblobyte Gem Thief would be 50 levels if you'd like it, so your total either 65 or 115 levels. Let me know~
@Triblobyte Gem Thief would be 50 levels if you'd like it, so your total either 65 or 115 levels. Let me know~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20