Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chan's Art Shop! [FULL]
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
@IndigoStarshine

Awesome thank you! Sadeaos the Usurper it is! The accent looks doabale so no worries there
@IndigoStarshine

Awesome thank you! Sadeaos the Usurper it is! The accent looks doabale so no worries there
y7z4RJK.png
sorry for the delay how about this lady? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87390389][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/873904/87390389_350.png[/img][/url] i dont have many aethers
sorry for the delay
how about this lady?
87390389_350.png

i dont have many aethers
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ackie

No worries :D she's perfect I'll hopefully get started on her tomorrow morning
@Ackie

No worries :D she's perfect I'll hopefully get started on her tomorrow morning
y7z4RJK.png
[quote name="TheCherryGhost" date="2023-11-13 14:13:43" ] Since Undertaker is a relatively complex OC I'm thinking around 1200g for a full body if that sounds fair? Also, I let someone else take that last slot BUT once I get through all 5 comms I'd be more than happy to go back and do another full body with your order if that sounds good? [/quote] Sorry for the late reply, 1200g sounds fine! I just sent ya a CR. ^^ And yeah, that sounds great! Your art is amazing, so I don't mind waiting!
TheCherryGhost wrote on 2023-11-13 14:13:43:
Since Undertaker is a relatively complex OC I'm thinking around 1200g for a full body if that sounds fair?

Also, I let someone else take that last slot BUT once I get through all 5 comms I'd be more than happy to go back and do another full body with your order if that sounds good?

Sorry for the late reply, 1200g sounds fine! I just sent ya a CR. ^^ And yeah, that sounds great! Your art is amazing, so I don't mind waiting!
plague_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciw231.gif plague_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciw235.gif Rvkn9sD.png
@TheCherryGhost So sorry for taking a bit! I swear I tried filling out this form so many times but stuff kept happening and it kept getting deleted bc mobile :'D But finally, Finally, here's my form! :D I also, a question! Do you allow multiple orders per slot? Some part of my brain is telling me no, but I looked through the rules and didn't see anything about it (unless I'm completely blind jfkgs, in which case, so sorry for missing it!) I have another dragon I'd love a sketch for, but I'm totally fine waiting for the next opening as well :) Could I grab a sketch for this guy? [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3903425&skin=51442&apparel=6276,28995,12271,950,32699,32707,10878,12900,949,6029,42941,690,547,313,33701,27116&xt=dressing.png[/img] Outfit: [outfit=2393929] Scry: [morphology=3903425] Skin: [item=Accent: Limitless Light] Design Notes: - You don't have to be super strict about the binary/glitch effects being only on his belly/wings! They can be wherever you think they'd look cool/be easier to draw ^^ I'd actually love if some glitch/binary bits could be floating around him tbh. Feel free to have fun with it! - I think I'd be good with almost any pose for him, tbh! Maybe something fierce, shocked, worried, or silly/happy would fit best, but I'm totally down if you have any other ideas! - If any of his apparel or skin is too hard to draw/too far out of your comfort zone, just let me know! I'd probably be fine with some stuff being left out if needed, but other things (mostly the skin) I'd rather just pick a different dragon instead ^^ I can swap him out for that other dragon I mentioned if needed, no problem :) Just let me know! Tysm!! Let me know if there's any issues or if you need anything else from me ^^
@TheCherryGhost

So sorry for taking a bit! I swear I tried filling out this form so many times but stuff kept happening and it kept getting deleted bc mobile :'D But finally, Finally, here's my form! :D

I also, a question! Do you allow multiple orders per slot? Some part of my brain is telling me no, but I looked through the rules and didn't see anything about it (unless I'm completely blind jfkgs, in which case, so sorry for missing it!) I have another dragon I'd love a sketch for, but I'm totally fine waiting for the next opening as well :)

Could I grab a sketch for this guy?

scry?sdid=3903425&skin=51442&apparel=6276,28995,12271,950,32699,32707,10878,12900,949,6029,42941,690,547,313,33701,27116&xt=dressing.png

Outfit:
comms only version

Scry:
q slime???

Skin:
Accent: Limitless Light

Design Notes:
- You don't have to be super strict about the binary/glitch effects being only on his belly/wings! They can be wherever you think they'd look cool/be easier to draw ^^ I'd actually love if some glitch/binary bits could be floating around him tbh. Feel free to have fun with it!

- I think I'd be good with almost any pose for him, tbh! Maybe something fierce, shocked, worried, or silly/happy would fit best, but I'm totally down if you have any other ideas!

- If any of his apparel or skin is too hard to draw/too far out of your comfort zone, just let me know! I'd probably be fine with some stuff being left out if needed, but other things (mostly the skin) I'd rather just pick a different dragon instead ^^ I can swap him out for that other dragon I mentioned if needed, no problem :) Just let me know!

Tysm!! Let me know if there's any issues or if you need anything else from me ^^
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
@DragonsMythos

No worries about the form! I haven't made it all the way down the list yet and no one is wait listed so it's totally fine! ^-^

I will say with that particular dragon, the apparel and colors are totally fine but I straight up don't think I could do that accent. Text in my art program is super clunky so I don't have a way to do the belly binary and glitch effects. Since that accent is so important to his aesthetic it might be better if I try the other dragon you had in mind instead. I'm so sorry!

(also I don't mind doing a few different pieces per slot, especially since the sketches are generally faster for me)
@DragonsMythos

No worries about the form! I haven't made it all the way down the list yet and no one is wait listed so it's totally fine! ^-^

I will say with that particular dragon, the apparel and colors are totally fine but I straight up don't think I could do that accent. Text in my art program is super clunky so I don't have a way to do the belly binary and glitch effects. Since that accent is so important to his aesthetic it might be better if I try the other dragon you had in mind instead. I'm so sorry!

(also I don't mind doing a few different pieces per slot, especially since the sketches are generally faster for me)
y7z4RJK.png
Ah, that's totally fine! I don't know if it's an option at all, but if you wanted to do just some sketchy dark glitch boxes and written out binary numbers I'd be fine with that instead? In all honestly that's what I was already picturing- I didn't expect super clean binary text and glitch bits or anything. If the issue is more that doing something like that without the help of a tool would just take way too much time and energy, that's alright too! No worries ^^ I just wanted to clarify just in case! Anyways, here's that other dragon for ya! If you do decide to do the spiral after all with those clarifications in mind, I'll still go ahead and grab a sketch for this gal anyways since you're okay with multiple sketches per slot :) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=3096879&skin=0&apparel=6268,45489,35517,21803,23028,13850,45171,6027,47021,31429,606&xt=dressing.png[/img] [columns]Outfit: [outfit=2419090] [nextcol] [color=transparent]//[/color] [nextcol] Scry: [morphology=3096879] [/columns] Design Notes: - This is a bit weird, but the adjudicator's color + orange highnoon hank are more meant to give the shirt a long-collared upper-orange-area-of-the-shirt look, if that makes sense? Basically it's all part of one shirt, there's just chunk of the shirt that's orange with the collar extending up past where the Ranger's Cape sits. Idk if that makes sense at all ^^; I can try and make a visual examble or give you a different shirt reference to draw if needed! - I doubt it'd show, but just in case it does, please exclude or cover the ruffle from the bottom of the white renaissance shirt! - The redbold construct and map/cartographer are both completely optional. You can include or exclude them as you see fit ^^ (If you do include the construct though, please exclude the gauntlet bit on the arm that comes with it!) I think that covers everything! Let me know if there's any issues or if you need anything else :)
Ah, that's totally fine! I don't know if it's an option at all, but if you wanted to do just some sketchy dark glitch boxes and written out binary numbers I'd be fine with that instead? In all honestly that's what I was already picturing- I didn't expect super clean binary text and glitch bits or anything. If the issue is more that doing something like that without the help of a tool would just take way too much time and energy, that's alright too! No worries ^^ I just wanted to clarify just in case!

Anyways, here's that other dragon for ya! If you do decide to do the spiral after all with those clarifications in mind, I'll still go ahead and grab a sketch for this gal anyways since you're okay with multiple sketches per slot :)

scry?sdid=3096879&skin=0&apparel=6268,45489,35517,21803,23028,13850,45171,6027,47021,31429,606&xt=dressing.png

Outfit:
comms only outfit
// Scry:
pidge different again

Design Notes:
- This is a bit weird, but the adjudicator's color + orange highnoon hank are more meant to give the shirt a long-collared upper-orange-area-of-the-shirt look, if that makes sense? Basically it's all part of one shirt, there's just chunk of the shirt that's orange with the collar extending up past where the Ranger's Cape sits. Idk if that makes sense at all ^^; I can try and make a visual examble or give you a different shirt reference to draw if needed!

- I doubt it'd show, but just in case it does, please exclude or cover the ruffle from the bottom of the white renaissance shirt!

- The redbold construct and map/cartographer are both completely optional. You can include or exclude them as you see fit ^^ (If you do include the construct though, please exclude the gauntlet bit on the arm that comes with it!)

I think that covers everything! Let me know if there's any issues or if you need anything else :)
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
just popping in to say I'm obsessed with your art xD
just popping in to say I'm obsessed with your art xD
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
Hello all! Sorry for the extra long break! I'm gonna start with just 3 slots for now and see how I feel!

@Chan's Art Pinglist

Hello all! Sorry for the extra long break! I'm gonna start with just 3 slots for now and see how I feel!

@Chan's Art Pinglist

y7z4RJK.png
[s]Reserving a slot for a lineart/sketch if that's okay! I'll edit this in a moment with details [/s] I'd like to get a Plain Sketch commish of this fella, the style of your sketches is just so nice to look at! (As is the rest of your art, I'm just broke atm so starting small lmao) Anyway, this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85264482][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/852645/85264482_350.png[/img][/url] Very unhinged scientist, very dramatic, but ADHD incarnate like most Spirals, I'll leave it to you to have fun with a pose for that sort of character ^^ Payment would be mixed g/kt if that's alright
Reserving a slot for a lineart/sketch if that's okay! I'll edit this in a moment with details

I'd like to get a Plain Sketch commish of this fella, the style of your sketches is just so nice to look at! (As is the rest of your art, I'm just broke atm so starting small lmao)

Anyway, this guy:
85264482_350.png
Very unhinged scientist, very dramatic, but ADHD incarnate like most Spirals, I'll leave it to you to have fun with a pose for that sort of character ^^

Payment would be mixed g/kt if that's alright
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40