Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chan's Art Shop! [FULL]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
@themasterplan47

I'd love to get something for https://orig00.deviantart.net/3044/f/2018/071/7/4/dive_bar_on_the_east_side_by_busq-dc5nzxv.png as big of a piece as you're willing to do, even if that's just a headshot. If you're not comfortable with this character, I can show you others I have instead. I can likely pay as much as you'd like in gems.
@themasterplan47

I'd love to get something for https://orig00.deviantart.net/3044/f/2018/071/7/4/dive_bar_on_the_east_side_by_busq-dc5nzxv.png as big of a piece as you're willing to do, even if that's just a headshot. If you're not comfortable with this character, I can show you others I have instead. I can likely pay as much as you'd like in gems.
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
@Petrichor I can definitely do what you have in mind :) animal-type things rank up there in doodles I'm very comfortable drawing. Since it doesn't look too complicated I can very probably do a full body pic, and we can agree on the price depending on how it turns out. Very likely a safe guess would be 100kt or equivalent gems if that's alright.

For you request, are there any poses you'd prefer? And would you like something that looks cute and fluffy or something closer in style to your ref pic?
@Petrichor I can definitely do what you have in mind :) animal-type things rank up there in doodles I'm very comfortable drawing. Since it doesn't look too complicated I can very probably do a full body pic, and we can agree on the price depending on how it turns out. Very likely a safe guess would be 100kt or equivalent gems if that's alright.

For you request, are there any poses you'd prefer? And would you like something that looks cute and fluffy or something closer in style to your ref pic?
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47 Glad to hear it! I'm comfortable with that relative price range (What's your g:t conversion, btw? I haven't been super active to know the going rate). Pose is artistic freedom. And something cute would be nice, but I'll be happy with whatever style you'd like to use. The character is mischievous in a lovable way, if that gives you any inspiration.
@themasterplan47 Glad to hear it! I'm comfortable with that relative price range (What's your g:t conversion, btw? I haven't been super active to know the going rate). Pose is artistic freedom. And something cute would be nice, but I'll be happy with whatever style you'd like to use. The character is mischievous in a lovable way, if that gives you any inspiration.
qHJnhMJ.pngviU0KTO.png
@Petrichor I'm starting on your request now, sorry I've had a busy week. As far as the conversions for gems and treasure I'm not super good with it, but there's this thread here that explains the conversion and links you to current selling prices if that at all helps ^^
@Petrichor I'm starting on your request now, sorry I've had a busy week. As far as the conversions for gems and treasure I'm not super good with it, but there's this thread here that explains the conversion and links you to current selling prices if that at all helps ^^
y7z4RJK.png
@Petrichor I finally finished it! Sorry it took forever! And I'm sorry I can't move it to a transparent background! The app I work on doesn't have that option unfortunately. [img]https://i.imgur.com/crMZwxY.png[/img]
@Petrichor I finally finished it! Sorry it took forever! And I'm sorry I can't move it to a transparent background! The app I work on doesn't have that option unfortunately. crMZwxY.png
y7z4RJK.png
Hey can you do more than one dragon? Both are very basic in color. It’s just that one is a guardian and one is a fae so I was hoping you could draw the fae sitting on the guardian’s head
Hey can you do more than one dragon? Both are very basic in color. It’s just that one is a guardian and one is a fae so I was hoping you could draw the fae sitting on the guardian’s head
@ChillerWhale I could definitely give it a shot if you can show me the guardian and fae you've got in mind. The main reason I stick with dragon headshots is cuz FR dragons get complicated below the neck. That said I think I can handle a fae, especially if what you have in mind is simple
@ChillerWhale I could definitely give it a shot if you can show me the guardian and fae you've got in mind. The main reason I stick with dragon headshots is cuz FR dragons get complicated below the neck. That said I think I can handle a fae, especially if what you have in mind is simple
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47

It’s my dragons Matthew (first guardian) and Seafoam (last fae) I don’t want them with apparel/skins.

(Seafoam is supposed to look like a statue to follow the lore, so just ignore the skin.)

Would that be 75kt or would it go up because of the fae?

@themasterplan47

It’s my dragons Matthew (first guardian) and Seafoam (last fae) I don’t want them with apparel/skins.

(Seafoam is supposed to look like a statue to follow the lore, so just ignore the skin.)

Would that be 75kt or would it go up because of the fae?

@themasterplan47 Please may I commission a Complex Bust of my Tysharina? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4573048] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/45731/4573048_350.png[/img] [/url] To be paid for with treasure if that's okay ^_^
@themasterplan47
Please may I commission a Complex Bust of my Tysharina?

4573048_350.png

To be paid for with treasure if that's okay ^_^
tysharina_quicksilverchild_fr_by_tysharina-d8tcy3k.png
@ChillerWhale I think I would charge it 100kt just cuz I'm doing 2 dragons in if if that's okay. I'll get started on it today though ^_^

@Tysha that sounds perfectly fine, I'll get started on your lovely dragon after this one. You shouldn't have to wait long though.
@ChillerWhale I think I would charge it 100kt just cuz I'm doing 2 dragons in if if that's okay. I'll get started on it today though ^_^

@Tysha that sounds perfectly fine, I'll get started on your lovely dragon after this one. You shouldn't have to wait long though.
y7z4RJK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40