Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AzureTastic Art Shop! [Closed]
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 94
@Kazima

I mean is there any specific kind of art piece you want from my selections? For example, a headshot.
@Kazima

I mean is there any specific kind of art piece you want from my selections? For example, a headshot.
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@AdminAzure

Full body
@AdminAzure

Full body
tzu9gi3n_o.png
@AdminAzure

How much would it cost?
@AdminAzure

How much would it cost?
tzu9gi3n_o.png
@Kazima

With the discount, it'll be about 27kT, although I'd suggest you send over payment once I'm finished your order.
@Kazima

With the discount, it'll be about 27kT, although I'd suggest you send over payment once I'm finished your order.
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@grandmaeblob [quote name="WolfTastic" date="2018-08-03 22:01:19" ] Just a quick note for anyone who is interested in my art: I will no longer be accepted any orders until I am comfortable with the amount of work for me to do. Sorry for the inconvenience but I need rest too ;; [/quote] Sorry about the inconvenience ;; However when I'm not as full I will be accepting orders again, feel free to come back at that time ^^
@grandmaeblob
WolfTastic wrote on 2018-08-03 22:01:19:
Just a quick note for anyone who is interested in my art:

I will no longer be accepted any orders until I am comfortable with the amount of work for me to do. Sorry for the inconvenience but I need rest too ;;
Sorry about the inconvenience ;;
However when I'm not as full I will be accepting orders again, feel free to come back at that time ^^
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif
@WolfTastic
No worries, it's fine!
Could I possibly receive a ping when you're accepting again?
@WolfTastic
No worries, it's fine!
Could I possibly receive a ping when you're accepting again?
Hl6yOZq.png
Female | FR + 3
---
Art Shop | Wishlist | Raffle
FIteHgI.gif
@grandmaeblob

Of course ^^
@grandmaeblob

Of course ^^
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
@AdminAzure

Let me know when you start my order
@AdminAzure

Let me know when you start my order
tzu9gi3n_o.png
@WolfTastic

Let me know when you're available?!

@AdminAzure

You too!
@WolfTastic

Let me know when you're available?!

@AdminAzure

You too!
@blazingsnark @Smoothy @ApostasiaAin @CosmicMilk @skeptiical @LapisDragon17718 @DragonoftheVoid

My deepest apologies to the people who were pinged. I am working on the commissions, it's just taking a long time due to procrastination. Adding onto that is the recent Voltron season, and the new animes that I recently got into. I really don't like wording it like that because it just makes me sound lazy and that I'm just making lousy excuses, but I just wanted to say that I am trying to work on your commissions as much as I can. I hope you can stay patient with me, I'm getting there ^^

Thank you so much for understanding!
@blazingsnark @Smoothy @ApostasiaAin @CosmicMilk @skeptiical @LapisDragon17718 @DragonoftheVoid

My deepest apologies to the people who were pinged. I am working on the commissions, it's just taking a long time due to procrastination. Adding onto that is the recent Voltron season, and the new animes that I recently got into. I really don't like wording it like that because it just makes me sound lazy and that I'm just making lousy excuses, but I just wanted to say that I am trying to work on your commissions as much as I can. I hope you can stay patient with me, I'm getting there ^^

Thank you so much for understanding!
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 93 94