Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AzureTastic Art Shop! [Closed]
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94
@wolftastic

Thank you !!

Edit: and aaa I think you forgot one of my orders in the list !! I ordered a bust, Pixel headshot, forum sig, and full body ;v; not your fault tho, because I ordered so many things!
@wolftastic

Thank you !!

Edit: and aaa I think you forgot one of my orders in the list !! I ordered a bust, Pixel headshot, forum sig, and full body ;v; not your fault tho, because I ordered so many things!
JWObPtL.png _______________.
WjXgybU.png
_______________. vak28mG.png
@skeptiical

Sorry for the minor inconvenience! I misread the one of the orders as a bust signature, my bad! I'll fix it right away ^^

(However, in the rules it says to try to limit yourself to about 1-3 pieces maximum. Would you mind either removing one of your orders? If not I don't really mind due to the headshot being a simple order. Sorry for bugging you again ;;)
@skeptiical

Sorry for the minor inconvenience! I misread the one of the orders as a bust signature, my bad! I'll fix it right away ^^

(However, in the rules it says to try to limit yourself to about 1-3 pieces maximum. Would you mind either removing one of your orders? If not I don't really mind due to the headshot being a simple order. Sorry for bugging you again ;;)
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif
@WolfTastic

Ack, okay! You can remove the fullbody for now !! But I will be back later to order it again :>
If I don’t forget
@WolfTastic

Ack, okay! You can remove the fullbody for now !! But I will be back later to order it again :>
If I don’t forget
WjXgybU.png
@skeptiical

alright alright! Thanks for understanding!
@skeptiical

alright alright! Thanks for understanding!
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
@WolfTastic

No problem man!
@WolfTastic

No problem man!
WjXgybU.png
@WolfTastic I’d like to order a forum signature of this dragon please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37654344] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376544/37654344_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WolfTastic
I’d like to order a forum signature of this dragon please!

37654344_350.png
QPhiJOS.png
@DragonoftheVoid

Alright! I'll add you to the waitlist!
@DragonoftheVoid

Alright! I'll add you to the waitlist!
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
Just a quick note for anyone who is interested in my art:

I will no longer be accepted any orders until I am comfortable with the amount of work for me to do. Sorry for the inconvenience but I need rest too ;;
Just a quick note for anyone who is interested in my art:

I will no longer be accepted any orders until I am comfortable with the amount of work for me to do. Sorry for the inconvenience but I need rest too ;;
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
@AdminAzure

Do you still have a space open? It looks like you do, but I just wanted to check before ordering.
@AdminAzure

Do you still have a space open? It looks like you do, but I just wanted to check before ordering.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
@SunWorshipper

I do indeed still have spots open! What do you have in mind?
@SunWorshipper

I do indeed still have spots open! What do you have in mind?
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 93 94