Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | AzureTastic Art Shop! [Closed]
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94
@AdminAzure When will you open? :) im interested in some “trash art/gifs”
@AdminAzure When will you open? :) im interested in some “trash art/gifs”
eA9odUz.png "lights on!"
@AdminAzure

Hello!! Could i please be put on your waitlist? I'd absolutely love to get a trash gif *o*
@AdminAzure

Hello!! Could i please be put on your waitlist? I'd absolutely love to get a trash gif *o*
89LCj77.pngvOw2pQ5.png
@AdminAzure wHAT i just FOUND THIS
wanna become affiliates? :OO
@AdminAzure wHAT i just FOUND THIS
wanna become affiliates? :OO
VIO_edit.gif
@RineBary

Of course, I'd love to! ^^

@RoseyVaporeon @onionbulb

Apologizes I didn't reply sooner! ^^;;

Not so sure when we'll be opening yet again, but I'm glad you guys are both interested! I'll put you down on the waitlist and let you guys know when we're open once again!
@RineBary

Of course, I'd love to! ^^

@RoseyVaporeon @onionbulb

Apologizes I didn't reply sooner! ^^;;

Not so sure when we'll be opening yet again, but I'm glad you guys are both interested! I'll put you down on the waitlist and let you guys know when we're open once again!
ezgif.com-resize1.gif ezgif.com-resize2.gif
- + sugi !!! + -
he/they/she
SHOWTIME!

- my little art shop -
"I know our ending
will be
a happy one."
@WolfTastic Please add me to your pinglist! :D
@WolfTastic Please add me to your pinglist! :D
tUjSZIC.png
@Emcar555 Alright alright!

although just a note, it might be a while until we'll be opening again.. apologies ;;
@Emcar555 Alright alright!

although just a note, it might be a while until we'll be opening again.. apologies ;;
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
74982257_RhURIxj7VSkwSd5.gif
Pinglist: @ApostasiaAin @Jedoi @SecretKeeper395 @grandmaeblob @YoshiFan1000 @Emcar555

Orders: @Smoothy @ApostasiaAin @CosmicMilk @skeptiical @Bronzewing
@DragonoftheVoid @GooglieSalmon

An apology:

Hey, it's me, WolfTastic. Yes, I did change my name to my new current aliases on social media. If you haven't changed your username or left FR and you see this message, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for not getting your orders done all those months ago. I got busier than I though I would, I couldn't find myself in a motivated mindset to work.

A message for all of you:

I am going to be moving shops, making my own solo shop. This does not mean that I'm not friends with @AdminAzure anymore, not at all. We're still very close and nothing went wrong. I just thought that having a solo shop would be easier to manage and a bit less confusing to order from. Either way, I feel like a restart should be better. If you want to be pinged about my new shop, feel free to respond to this. Thank you for the wonderful time in this shop, and I apologize, really.

-

Update: My new artshop is now open! Thank you all again for the support in this shop, and I hope to see you again :>

wolfspell wonders .* •
Pinglist: @ApostasiaAin @Jedoi @SecretKeeper395 @grandmaeblob @YoshiFan1000 @Emcar555

Orders: @Smoothy @ApostasiaAin @CosmicMilk @skeptiical @Bronzewing
@DragonoftheVoid @GooglieSalmon

An apology:

Hey, it's me, WolfTastic. Yes, I did change my name to my new current aliases on social media. If you haven't changed your username or left FR and you see this message, I just wanted to sincerely apologize for not getting your orders done all those months ago. I got busier than I though I would, I couldn't find myself in a motivated mindset to work.

A message for all of you:

I am going to be moving shops, making my own solo shop. This does not mean that I'm not friends with @AdminAzure anymore, not at all. We're still very close and nothing went wrong. I just thought that having a solo shop would be easier to manage and a bit less confusing to order from. Either way, I feel like a restart should be better. If you want to be pinged about my new shop, feel free to respond to this. Thank you for the wonderful time in this shop, and I apologize, really.

-

Update: My new artshop is now open! Thank you all again for the support in this shop, and I hope to see you again :>

wolfspell wonders .* •
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
@tokaiiu Please ping me about your new shop once it's ready!!
@tokaiiu Please ping me about your new shop once it's ready!!
tUjSZIC.png
@Emcar555 alright ^^
@Emcar555 alright ^^
Kaito%20mini%20sit.png
! tokii !
(she/they)
art hobbyist
---
Carrd
Toyhouse
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94