Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Gala Art Market [Closed!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
@Catherine68

I'm open c:
@Catherine68

I'm open c:

Koji | He/him
FR +3
Note for forum games:
I have dragons in the den as well
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/335Pwi8.png[/img] [img]https://imgur.com/Of1Ls5a.png[/img] A brightly-colored red crocodile has appeared! Better catch it before it runs off! In order to catch it, be the first to ping the person who posted this in this thread. [size=2]This is part of the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2363418] Runaway Plushies Gala Event.[/url] Catching the plushie will reward you with 10 OOF raffle tickets or 1 INF raffle ticket.[/size][/center]
335Pwi8.png
Of1Ls5a.png
A brightly-colored red crocodile has appeared! Better catch it before it runs off! In order to catch it, be the first to ping the person who posted this in this thread.

This is part of the Runaway Plushies Gala Event. Catching the plushie will reward you with 10 OOF raffle tickets or 1 INF raffle ticket.
@Exaltier
I WANT ART
Name: VoidDeluz
FR numerical ID: 280426
Request: Raven in a Traditional Sketch. Her wings are meant to be hanging down, dragging the floor due to a severe back injury. She's also a bit older, some where in the fourties range. The hair is also suppose to be black. She's a mad scientist, so her morality is a little questionable. Hoping you can make her look evil.
Total cost You tell me?
Other:

@jbapple
Plushy catch!
@Exaltier
I WANT ART
Name: VoidDeluz
FR numerical ID: 280426
Request: Raven in a Traditional Sketch. Her wings are meant to be hanging down, dragging the floor due to a severe back injury. She's also a bit older, some where in the fourties range. The hair is also suppose to be black. She's a mad scientist, so her morality is a little questionable. Hoping you can make her look evil.
Total cost You tell me?
Other:

@jbapple
Plushy catch!
@jbapple

Am i allowed to catch these? XD
@jbapple

@VoidDeluz

And it'll be 30kt/30g her design's rather simple and up my alley :)
@VoidDeluz

And it'll be 30kt/30g her design's rather simple and up my alley :)
[quote name="Exaltier" date=2018-01-28 08:54:55] @jbapple Am i allowed to catch these? XD [/quote] I would also like to know if Exaltier can catch these Edit: how did I get double sniped
Exaltier wrote on 2018-01-28:
@jbapple

I would also like to know if Exaltier can catch these

Edit: how did I get double sniped
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
^
^
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@exaltier inf can catch as well as oof (inf ticket logged)
@exaltier inf can catch as well as oof (inf ticket logged)
@jbapple

^_^ order confirmed! I'll get to work on it asap!
@jbapple

^_^ order confirmed! I'll get to work on it asap!
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
@PKRS

^_^ Open and ready to go!
@PKRS

^_^ Open and ready to go!
JVJe9Z6.gifFffYn9C.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22