Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Δ fc-art > Dragon/human & more!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74
----- [center][b]2 USD slots open[/b] First come first served If you editing your claim post please ping me in edit so I know. If you already pinged me in claim then create new post Style might differ a bit from examples [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2353752/1#post_2353752]Quick link to rules and info[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2353752/1#post_31173642]Quick link to prices and examples[/url] ----- You can also check out my[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3096522] side sketch comms thread[/url] if you are after stuff like this (also USD only, in need of some cash money) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/714120855659216918/1070013614855049317/2q35w46ed5ufiygugukyfjdthrsgef234567890.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/714120855659216918/1070012795531317258/3456789.png[/img] ----- [size=1] @Dittles @Amorah @BraveHearted @SoulShepherd @Doughnut @Twye @ReikiMuroichi @Rubygryphon @linxminx @ExcelsisDeo @SoulLugia11 @Crimm @Dracatus @StygianForm @Fervanus @Sacnite @TheoDemoine @Fujita @tokkungi @Hotpocketguru @Failuresaurus @Fuchsia @Draconia34 @Novoluvaga @CheeseChatot @liturgies @Hideki @MintyMagician @rochester @adomaniia @Aeleron @Turquai @TheEnderDraco @Riku114 @BlackRayser @astra52 @Vulpess @Mikixen @Minstri @Meias @Harana @Eulogy @RunicFoxx @Whymsical @wintercovers @SugaSuga @Johan @SparkzTheShinx @Alledowaya @Enoch @Silis @Facinarose @Tany @BeingOfSalt @Stormtium @JinxedKarma @MaybeHuman @Silverishness @Lenoria01 @mercurialwings @Oceanas @TheCell @Delotha @Jaypaw @Parkakid @Kenkou @Skittles251 @Solvei @scolopendromorph @casdeth @Kiwith @NightmareJudge @Solistare @Aica @lostonthemoon @Kunikida @DrakoTheDragon @Casteller @Xolrit @KKorven @Amayai @menghuancat @Passenger @Lyka @Sidya @3idolon @Sessmachine @Sanctify @Hikumi @xDodge @F4D3D @SilentDreamer @Skiatha @Naeryl @Cannot @ophelion @Yemoja @Weavile @Automedon @MushroomEmpress @StygianForm @pooses @Moreii @LArte @bonivich @KaichouKai @Jaderannosaurus @ChibiFluffy @oOShiningMoonOo @VHShorrortapes @captainsaviathan @RileythePlagueDr @Velkhana @3idolon @Narrenschiff

2 USD slots open

First come first served
If you editing your claim post please ping me in edit so I know.
If you already pinged me in claim then create new post
Style might differ a bit from examples

Quick link to rules and info
Quick link to prices and examples
You can also check out my side sketch comms thread if you are after stuff like this (also USD only, in need of some cash money)

2q35w46ed5ufiygugukyfjdthrsgef234567890.png
3456789.png

@Dittles @Amorah @BraveHearted @SoulShepherd @Doughnut @Twye @ReikiMuroichi @Rubygryphon @linxminx @ExcelsisDeo @SoulLugia11 @Crimm @Dracatus @StygianForm @Fervanus @Sacnite @TheoDemoine @Fujita @tokkungi @Hotpocketguru @Failuresaurus @Fuchsia @Draconia34 @Novoluvaga @CheeseChatot @liturgies @Hideki @MintyMagician @rochester @adomaniia @Aeleron @Turquai @TheEnderDraco @Riku114 @BlackRayser @astra52 @Vulpess @Mikixen @Minstri @Meias @Harana @Eulogy @RunicFoxx @Whymsical @wintercovers @SugaSuga @Johan @SparkzTheShinx @Alledowaya @Enoch @Silis @Facinarose @Tany @BeingOfSalt @Stormtium @JinxedKarma @MaybeHuman @Silverishness @Lenoria01 @mercurialwings @Oceanas @TheCell @Delotha @Jaypaw @Parkakid @Kenkou @Skittles251 @Solvei @scolopendromorph @casdeth @Kiwith @NightmareJudge @Solistare @Aica @lostonthemoon @Kunikida @DrakoTheDragon @Casteller @Xolrit @KKorven @Amayai @menghuancat @Passenger @Lyka @Sidya @3idolon @Sessmachine @Sanctify @Hikumi @xDodge @F4D3D @SilentDreamer @Skiatha @Naeryl @Cannot @ophelion @Yemoja @Weavile @Automedon @MushroomEmpress @StygianForm @pooses @Moreii @LArte @bonivich @KaichouKai @Jaderannosaurus @ChibiFluffy @oOShiningMoonOo @VHShorrortapes @captainsaviathan @RileythePlagueDr @Velkhana @3idolon @Narrenschiff
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Hello, here to order again @forcedcoma [b]Character:[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82999476][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/829995/82999476_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [b]Type of work:[/b] Halfbody Line [b]Payment method:[/b] USD - Paypal [b]Size:[/b] Usual size and bio size. [b]Expression/pose/character:[/b] She can't land so, looking as if she's mid flight - cheerful, happy? Pose is up to artist pref! She has a small blurb in her bio as well. [b]Other wishes:[/b] Let me know if the accent is too painful to work with as I'm happy to do without it! Also, don't include the halo. [b]Background:[/b]Transparent and flat color vers if possible. Thank you!
Hello, here to order again
@forcedcoma

Character:
82999476_350.png
Type of work: Halfbody Line
Payment method: USD - Paypal
Size: Usual size and bio size.
Expression/pose/character: She can't land so, looking as if she's mid flight - cheerful, happy? Pose is up to artist pref! She has a small blurb in her bio as well.
Other wishes: Let me know if the accent is too painful to work with as I'm happy to do without it! Also, don't include the halo.
Background:Transparent and flat color vers if possible. Thank you!
@Velkhana I might simplify her skin, but it should be doable! It will be 17 USD, if You are okay with this price then PM me and I will send You instructions (I am currently accept payment with Boosty donations, but I am pretty sure you can use PayPal here too!)
@Velkhana I might simplify her skin, but it should be doable! It will be 17 USD, if You are okay with this price then PM me and I will send You instructions (I am currently accept payment with Boosty donations, but I am pretty sure you can use PayPal here too!)
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[emoji=mirror size=1]
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
Hi! Could you please add me to your "all slots" pinglist? Your art is beautiful!
Hi! Could you please add me to your "all slots" pinglist? Your art is beautiful!
1dhnenM.pngplegwoof.png
----- [center][b]2 USD slots open 2 FRC slots open[/b] First come first served If you editing your claim post please ping me in edit so I know. If you already pinged me in claim then create new post Style might differ a bit from examples [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2353752/1#post_2353752]Quick link to rules and info[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2353752/1#post_31173642]Quick link to prices and examples[/url] ----- For now I gravitate more towards this bold-lined style in my rendered works. You can request me to stick to my older style if You wish so! (examples of both) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/714120977616732210/1105656774251511818/23456543234567652.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/714120977616732210/1048586779806146660/67875432435467756453.png[/img] ----- [size=1]@Dittles @Amorah @BraveHearted @SoulShepherd @Doughnut @Twye @ReikiMuroichi @Rubygryphon @linxminx @ExcelsisDeo @SoulLugia11 @Crimm @Dracatus @StygianForm @Fervanus @Sacnite @TheoDemoine @Fujita @JinxxYouOweMe @tokkungi @Hotpocketguru @Failuresaurus @Fuchsia @Draconia34 @Novoluvaga @CheeseChatot @liturgies @Hideki @MintyMagician @rochester @adomaniia @Aeleron @Turquai @TheEnderDraco @Riku114 @BlackRayser @astra52 @Vulpess @Mikixen @Minstri @Meias @Harana @Eulogy @RunicFoxx @Whymsical @wintercovers @SugaSuga @Johan @SparkzTheShinx @Alledowaya @Enoch @Silis @Facinarose @Tany @BeingOfSalt @Stormtium @JinxedKarma @MaybeHuman @Silverishness @Lenoria01 @mercurialwings @Oceanas @TheCell @Delotha @Jaypaw @Parkakid @Kenkou @Skittles251 @Solvei @scolopendromorph @casdeth @Kiwith @NightmareJudge @Solistare @Aica @lostonthemoon @Kunikida @DrakoTheDragon @Casteller @Xolrit @KKorven @Amayai @menghuancat @Passenger @Lyka @Sidya @3idolon @Sessmachine @Sanctify @Hikumi @xDodge @F4D3D @SilentDreamer @Skiatha @Naeryl @Cannot @ophelion @Yemoja @Weavile @Automedon @MushroomEmpress @StygianForm @pooses @Moreii @LArte @bonivich @KaichouKai @Jaderannosaurus @ChibiFluffy @oOShiningMoonOo @VHShorrortapes @captainsaviathan @RileythePlagueDr @Velkhana @3idolon @Narrenschiff @despa @scarcelight @Houndstooth @WyvernRathian @SarcasticHawke @Overcoat @overture @Toldentops @LovelyDeeps @skoshek @Joule @ridill @Doodeedoodah @GuyInCorner @disquiet @Andraya @Deramadus @GiantPandroid @Shybonedragon @CanisMajoris @Ac3Kat17 @Luminamorte @pharloom @Loone @midwxst @Saipa @Kaminome

2 USD slots open
2 FRC slots open

First come first served
If you editing your claim post please ping me in edit so I know.
If you already pinged me in claim then create new post
Style might differ a bit from examples

Quick link to rules and info
Quick link to prices and examples
For now I gravitate more towards this bold-lined style in my rendered works. You can request me to stick to my older style if You wish so! (examples of both)

23456543234567652.png

67875432435467756453.png
@Dittles @Amorah @BraveHearted @SoulShepherd @Doughnut @Twye @ReikiMuroichi @Rubygryphon @linxminx @ExcelsisDeo @SoulLugia11 @Crimm @Dracatus @StygianForm @Fervanus @Sacnite @TheoDemoine @Fujita @JinxxYouOweMe @tokkungi @Hotpocketguru @Failuresaurus @Fuchsia @Draconia34 @Novoluvaga @CheeseChatot @liturgies @Hideki @MintyMagician @rochester @adomaniia @Aeleron @Turquai @TheEnderDraco @Riku114 @BlackRayser @astra52 @Vulpess @Mikixen @Minstri @Meias @Harana @Eulogy @RunicFoxx @Whymsical @wintercovers @SugaSuga @Johan @SparkzTheShinx @Alledowaya @Enoch @Silis @Facinarose @Tany @BeingOfSalt @Stormtium @JinxedKarma @MaybeHuman @Silverishness @Lenoria01 @mercurialwings @Oceanas @TheCell @Delotha @Jaypaw @Parkakid @Kenkou @Skittles251 @Solvei @scolopendromorph @casdeth @Kiwith @NightmareJudge @Solistare @Aica @lostonthemoon @Kunikida @DrakoTheDragon @Casteller @Xolrit @KKorven @Amayai @menghuancat @Passenger @Lyka @Sidya @3idolon @Sessmachine @Sanctify @Hikumi @xDodge @F4D3D @SilentDreamer @Skiatha @Naeryl @Cannot @ophelion @Yemoja @Weavile @Automedon @MushroomEmpress @StygianForm @pooses @Moreii @LArte @bonivich @KaichouKai @Jaderannosaurus @ChibiFluffy @oOShiningMoonOo @VHShorrortapes @captainsaviathan @RileythePlagueDr @Velkhana @3idolon @Narrenschiff @despa @scarcelight @Houndstooth @WyvernRathian @SarcasticHawke @Overcoat @overture @Toldentops @LovelyDeeps @skoshek @Joule @ridill @Doodeedoodah @GuyInCorner @disquiet @Andraya @Deramadus @GiantPandroid @Shybonedragon @CanisMajoris @Ac3Kat17 @Luminamorte @pharloom @Loone @midwxst @Saipa @Kaminome
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[emoji=mirror size=1]
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
[emoji=mirror size=1]
DF3g23y.png xxx xxx
coma > they/them > +10h
The past is dead!
I'd love to snag an FRC slot!
Character: https://toyhou.se/18471070.bran-the-corvid-vithanos
Type of work: Full Silhouette
Payment method: TR
Size: Fullbody!
Expression/pose/character: Brân is a D&D Dhampir Barbarian (basically diet vampire) who chooses to indulge in their constant hunger for blood. While they aren't evil, they are prone to being violent and seeing them covered in blood is not an unusual sight for their party. Feel free to have fun with it!
Other wishes: I highly encourage creative freedom, but some things that you could include or emphasize in the drawing are their Emotional Support Axe (Greataxe), very sharp claws/teeth, and their additional deadly aspects (Tail with bones sticking out of it, elongated claws, bigger teeth) that they can get while they're raging (those can be seen in this image).
I will also pay extra to have a red accent color like seen in the Halfbody Silhouette example!
Background: Transparent!
I'd love to snag an FRC slot!
Character: https://toyhou.se/18471070.bran-the-corvid-vithanos
Type of work: Full Silhouette
Payment method: TR
Size: Fullbody!
Expression/pose/character: Brân is a D&D Dhampir Barbarian (basically diet vampire) who chooses to indulge in their constant hunger for blood. While they aren't evil, they are prone to being violent and seeing them covered in blood is not an unusual sight for their party. Feel free to have fun with it!
Other wishes: I highly encourage creative freedom, but some things that you could include or emphasize in the drawing are their Emotional Support Axe (Greataxe), very sharp claws/teeth, and their additional deadly aspects (Tail with bones sticking out of it, elongated claws, bigger teeth) that they can get while they're raging (those can be seen in this image).
I will also pay extra to have a red accent color like seen in the Halfbody Silhouette example!
Background: Transparent!
Lichtdrache.gif
Could you add me to the pinglist? Also, do you do aparrel and is it any extra cost? Nowhere near enough to buy right now but might buy sometime later
Could you add me to the pinglist? Also, do you do aparrel and is it any extra cost? Nowhere near enough to buy right now but might buy sometime later
A small pale yellow colored moth with a orange dots on it's body and wings adorned with a sunburst pattern cutely bobs up and down 9dZ5gxf.png A small pale yellow colored moth with a orange dots on it's body and wings adorned with a sunburst pattern gently breathes as it sleeps
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74