Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | (LF) Art & Lore & More
1 2 3
@ColorfulCredit

Hello! I like to write lore from time to time, and I have been considering making a shop (for a couple months now, haha). I have quite a few examples and three (clear) different kinds of writing.

First off, I have the classic ol' lore bio. I have some recent examples here, here, and here.
If you want a longer one, then I have an example in my clan here, but do note that it might be a bit wonky as I haven't looked over it (I'm still sorting out my entire clan~).

Secondly, I have the short stories version. It's not a bio, but it is probably good for a specific event that happened in a dragon's life that's important to their character. I have a whole thread in here, but I suggest looking towards the end as I think my quality improves towards there.
Note that it's a few months old, and I like to believe that my writing has improved since then. If you're interested in a short story then it'll (hopefully) be better than the ones in the thread~

And finally I have the newest, and very experimental, version. I randomly tossed up the writing when trying to connect to my dragon more, and I like to believe that it worked too well. It's in first person and it's written as though the dragon is writing or saying it, or perhaps as a memory.
The only example I have is here. I'd understand if you wouldn't want this style though, as it is pretty... strange?

Did any catch your eye? If you're curious about prices, I don't have any set ones, but I have had people suggest ~80kT for a bio. I'm not entirely sure about the short stories or the new kind of writing, but I would assume it's around the same price or above~
@ColorfulCredit

Hello! I like to write lore from time to time, and I have been considering making a shop (for a couple months now, haha). I have quite a few examples and three (clear) different kinds of writing.

First off, I have the classic ol' lore bio. I have some recent examples here, here, and here.
If you want a longer one, then I have an example in my clan here, but do note that it might be a bit wonky as I haven't looked over it (I'm still sorting out my entire clan~).

Secondly, I have the short stories version. It's not a bio, but it is probably good for a specific event that happened in a dragon's life that's important to their character. I have a whole thread in here, but I suggest looking towards the end as I think my quality improves towards there.
Note that it's a few months old, and I like to believe that my writing has improved since then. If you're interested in a short story then it'll (hopefully) be better than the ones in the thread~

And finally I have the newest, and very experimental, version. I randomly tossed up the writing when trying to connect to my dragon more, and I like to believe that it worked too well. It's in first person and it's written as though the dragon is writing or saying it, or perhaps as a memory.
The only example I have is here. I'd understand if you wouldn't want this style though, as it is pretty... strange?

Did any catch your eye? If you're curious about prices, I don't have any set ones, but I have had people suggest ~80kT for a bio. I'm not entirely sure about the short stories or the new kind of writing, but I would assume it's around the same price or above~
@ColorfulCredit

Hi! I'm open to doing any human/humanoid/gijinkas if you're interested! ^^ My art shop is in my signature and here's a link to my DA Gallery for more examples. ^^

Thanks for your time!
@ColorfulCredit

Hi! I'm open to doing any human/humanoid/gijinkas if you're interested! ^^ My art shop is in my signature and here's a link to my DA Gallery for more examples. ^^

Thanks for your time!
QyZZPnS.png
@PuffyRuffy
I'm actually very interested in your newest style. Would you perhaps consider writing something akin to a post in a journal?

@PhoenixMiko
I love your style,. I have quite a few dragons in need of gijinka designs if you'd care to browse around in my lair? Everyone on the first three pages equipped with a familiar are available.
II'd like to give you a chance to choose someone who peaks your interest but if you can't find someone that catches your eye I can suggest a few.
@PuffyRuffy
I'm actually very interested in your newest style. Would you perhaps consider writing something akin to a post in a journal?

@PhoenixMiko
I love your style,. I have quite a few dragons in need of gijinka designs if you'd care to browse around in my lair? Everyone on the first three pages equipped with a familiar are available.
II'd like to give you a chance to choose someone who peaks your interest but if you can't find someone that catches your eye I can suggest a few.
Hello, Star Voyagers.
@ColorfulCredit

Great! ^-^ I'm all right with drawing anyone really, but Graya, Strelitzia, and/or Lotin really caught my eye! ^-^ Feel free to fill out the form in my art shop when you're ready~ Thank you! ^^
@ColorfulCredit

Great! ^-^ I'm all right with drawing anyone really, but Graya, Strelitzia, and/or Lotin really caught my eye! ^-^ Feel free to fill out the form in my art shop when you're ready~ Thank you! ^^
QyZZPnS.png
@ColorfulCredit
Do you mean like a diary entry? If so, then I'm sure that I'll be able to do something like that. I'm excited to write for one of your dragons in that style~

Perhaps we can take this to PMs so that we can sort this out more? I can do multiple dragons if you want, so feel free to suggest me a couple and give me as many details as you possibly can about them~
@ColorfulCredit
Do you mean like a diary entry? If so, then I'm sure that I'll be able to do something like that. I'm excited to write for one of your dragons in that style~

Perhaps we can take this to PMs so that we can sort this out more? I can do multiple dragons if you want, so feel free to suggest me a couple and give me as many details as you possibly can about them~
Hello! I can only do traditional, but I'd love to tackle some gijinka desings so, if you like my style, hit me up!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2354042#post_2354042
Hello! I can only do traditional, but I'd love to tackle some gijinka desings so, if you like my style, hit me up!

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2354042#post_2354042
blep_1_25_by_cabeverian-dc2vpjm.png Accent Shop
1 2 3