Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TYI's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@thankyouinternet

I also saw your art in your hatchery, and would love to be added to your pinglist!
@thankyouinternet

I also saw your art in your hatchery, and would love to be added to your pinglist!
8f867be293334bc26f8369a83e38ef09ffde0fab.png
@BlackWinter ofc!!! thank you for seeking me out! ;u;/
@BlackWinter ofc!!! thank you for seeking me out! ;u;/
@thankyouinternet

Oh man; your style has so much life and personality in each example pic. Could I please be added to the pinglist?
@thankyouinternet

Oh man; your style has so much life and personality in each example pic. Could I please be added to the pinglist?
art_shop_sig_by_xhyroglyph-dadir7n.png
cca_signature_smaller_by_xhyroglyph-dadir89.png
@Aeimberdini of course! sorry for the late reply. i'll add you now!
@Aeimberdini of course! sorry for the late reply. i'll add you now!
@thankyouinternet Hiya! I'd love to commission you for a thigh up couple sketch but could I possibly do that through pm?
@thankyouinternet Hiya! I'd love to commission you for a thigh up couple sketch but could I possibly do that through pm?
unknown.png
@thankyouinternet
Pinglist please!
@thankyouinternet
Pinglist please!
tDeKDnH.pnguntitled_drawing_by_cattelle-dcy0t09.png
@nabal adding you now!

@monstrosity through PM is totally fine, but i'm currently not taking any new commissions right now! i'm just crawling out of a block and getting some done now, so it's been a Minute. i can add you to the ping list and you can claim a slot via the thread next time i open, and then PM me with info, if you'd like!
@nabal adding you now!

@monstrosity through PM is totally fine, but i'm currently not taking any new commissions right now! i'm just crawling out of a block and getting some done now, so it's been a Minute. i can add you to the ping list and you can claim a slot via the thread next time i open, and then PM me with info, if you'd like!
@thankyouinternet Hi, could you add me to your pinglist? I bought a dragon from your gijinka hatchery and I absolutely adore him; I'd love to get more of your art sometime!
@thankyouinternet Hi, could you add me to your pinglist? I bought a dragon from your gijinka hatchery and I absolutely adore him; I'd love to get more of your art sometime!
dyf3akg.png
@thankyouinternet Could you add me to your pinglist, please? Your art is beautiful!
@thankyouinternet Could you add me to your pinglist, please? Your art is beautiful!
r6J6MbS.png
@wildwinged sure, no problem! and thank you so much!! who did you buy? i can't find a receipt :3c

@Vovina of course! thank you so much for your interest!
@wildwinged sure, no problem! and thank you so much!! who did you buy? i can't find a receipt :3c

@Vovina of course! thank you so much for your interest!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17