Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TYI's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@thankyouinternet Ohhh I'd love to get a thigh up sketch if they're still available! If they are would it be okay to give you the refs when I get back home to my comp later tonight? If you're full please do keep me on the pinglist~ Thank you so much!
@thankyouinternet Ohhh I'd love to get a thigh up sketch if they're still available! If they are would it be okay to give you the refs when I get back home to my comp later tonight? If you're full please do keep me on the pinglist~ Thank you so much!
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@thankyouinternet
I was hoping you'd open soon!

2 Waist Up Sketches of the same character
Gem payment.

Robin reference - for the first sketch, I'd like her drawn in that outfit? You can simplify her coat since it's pretty complicated.
(coat reference
closer to side view)

For the second sketch, same character drawn in this outfit (sorry, I can't find a bigger reference to the outfit) wearing this mask except could you modify it so her hair isn't covered by the fabric veil?
@thankyouinternet
I was hoping you'd open soon!

2 Waist Up Sketches of the same character
Gem payment.

Robin reference - for the first sketch, I'd like her drawn in that outfit? You can simplify her coat since it's pretty complicated.
(coat reference
closer to side view)

For the second sketch, same character drawn in this outfit (sorry, I can't find a bigger reference to the outfit) wearing this mask except could you modify it so her hair isn't covered by the fabric veil?
@tybaltcatulet absolutelyyyyy! Adding you now!
@tybaltcatulet absolutelyyyyy! Adding you now!
@AceZaslavsky no problem, I'll add you in. Would you still like to be included on the ping list?

@Rusalka I'll put you on the lists, but the second one I'm not sure about in theory as far as the veil and hair goes. I'm sure I'll get a better idea when I sit down and start, but if I have issues I'll let you know.
@AceZaslavsky no problem, I'll add you in. Would you still like to be included on the ping list?

@Rusalka I'll put you on the lists, but the second one I'm not sure about in theory as far as the veil and hair goes. I'm sure I'll get a better idea when I sit down and start, but if I have issues I'll let you know.
@thankyouinternet

No problem if you have to cover her hair!
@thankyouinternet

No problem if you have to cover her hair!
do you still have couple drawings available? I'd love to commission you again!!
do you still have couple drawings available? I'd love to commission you again!!
@BaraBear for u I absolutely have a slot left o/
@BaraBear for u I absolutely have a slot left o/
@thankyouinternet Sorry for the wait! I forgot to mention that I'd like to pay in gems, if that's ok! I would be stoked if I could get a thigh-up of my OC Tadashi~ He's a Japanese rock star, enthusiastic, eccentric, silly, all-in-all a happy and fun guy.

Lemme know if that works or if you need anything else and I'd love to stay on the pinglist please :3
@thankyouinternet Sorry for the wait! I forgot to mention that I'd like to pay in gems, if that's ok! I would be stoked if I could get a thigh-up of my OC Tadashi~ He's a Japanese rock star, enthusiastic, eccentric, silly, all-in-all a happy and fun guy.

Lemme know if that works or if you need anything else and I'd love to stay on the pinglist please :3
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@thankyouinternet
hello hello!! i'd love to get a colored bust from you (but, would you be alright with me potentially using it as an icon on tumblr, with credit of course?)!

the character is spencer hastings from pretty little liars!
here's some pictures i like for reference, though you can find many if you google "spencer hastings screencaps" or something of the like :)

i also have a lot of good refs of her in my tag for her on my blog, if you want to see gifs or something to get a feel for her personality

for the shirt, could you do the one she's wearing here?
and the hairstyle that she has in the pictures in the imgur album i linked (in some photos on google/my blog she has her hair up or with bangs, i don't like those styles as much)

the expression can be up to you, whatever you feel fits the drawing, i like giving artists some freedom with that sort of thing!
let me know if you need any more details or anything, and PM me with your paypal if all is good ^_^
@thankyouinternet
hello hello!! i'd love to get a colored bust from you (but, would you be alright with me potentially using it as an icon on tumblr, with credit of course?)!

the character is spencer hastings from pretty little liars!
here's some pictures i like for reference, though you can find many if you google "spencer hastings screencaps" or something of the like :)

i also have a lot of good refs of her in my tag for her on my blog, if you want to see gifs or something to get a feel for her personality

for the shirt, could you do the one she's wearing here?
and the hairstyle that she has in the pictures in the imgur album i linked (in some photos on google/my blog she has her hair up or with bangs, i don't like those styles as much)

the expression can be up to you, whatever you feel fits the drawing, i like giving artists some freedom with that sort of thing!
let me know if you need any more details or anything, and PM me with your paypal if all is good ^_^
crowish.gif
<:^3c Bless you

Can i get a thigh up couple sketch of these two!!
https://toyhou.se/541559.mizzy-torres
https://toyhou.se/874632.monae-rao
If you're interested they have bios but for the two Mizzy is the more serious type while Monae is the bubbly gf!
<:^3c Bless you

Can i get a thigh up couple sketch of these two!!
https://toyhou.se/541559.mizzy-torres
https://toyhou.se/874632.monae-rao
If you're interested they have bios but for the two Mizzy is the more serious type while Monae is the bubbly gf!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17