Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | TYI's Art Shop [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@liteweaver no problem! thank you!
@liteweaver no problem! thank you!
@thankyouinternet

It’s technically still the morning! Lol!
Can I get the waist up of this girl, Liina?
@thankyouinternet

It’s technically still the morning! Lol!
Can I get the waist up of this girl, Liina?
@Jessi hey hey, just have some questions about Terran - can i get more info on his personality? also, did you want me to draw him as a human or with his horns and ears?
@Jessi hey hey, just have some questions about Terran - can i get more info on his personality? also, did you want me to draw him as a human or with his horns and ears?
@thankyouinternet

Terran is pretty laid back, likes to have a good time, but also has an anger management problem.

Human, please. :D

Sorry for late replies. I got unlucky enough to get the flu. >.>
@thankyouinternet

Terran is pretty laid back, likes to have a good time, but also has an anger management problem.

Human, please. :D

Sorry for late replies. I got unlucky enough to get the flu. >.>
@thankyouinternet Hey again! :D Could I please be added to your pinglist? I def wanna grab a USD colored bust when I can!
@thankyouinternet Hey again! :D Could I please be added to your pinglist? I def wanna grab a USD colored bust when I can!
@thankyouinternet - oh my gooooosh I'm gonna cry they both look so cute????? You got them both down PERFECTLY which like considering how much of a clusterscrew my refs were I'm so????? Impressed how spot on this is?????? You did such an amazing job with this and getting their personalities down so well, and Delia's hair looks so curly and wonderful ugh I love everything about this. Thank you so much for drawing them!!!! <3
@thankyouinternet - oh my gooooosh I'm gonna cry they both look so cute????? You got them both down PERFECTLY which like considering how much of a clusterscrew my refs were I'm so????? Impressed how spot on this is?????? You did such an amazing job with this and getting their personalities down so well, and Delia's hair looks so curly and wonderful ugh I love everything about this. Thank you so much for drawing them!!!! <3
@Ranohara i'm so glad!!!!! i really like your characters, they sound so cute, and the video actually helped a lot!! god i am so glad you like it!!!!
@Ranohara i'm so glad!!!!! i really like your characters, they sound so cute, and the video actually helped a lot!! god i am so glad you like it!!!!
These are AMAZING!
These are AMAZING!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@leyline BOY i missed this and never got the notif that you sent it, apparently! Added!

@Kano3Shuuya thank you very much!!!
@leyline BOY i missed this and never got the notif that you sent it, apparently! Added!

@Kano3Shuuya thank you very much!!!
@thankyouinternet *eyes* Could i be added to your pinglist for when you open again please?
@thankyouinternet *eyes* Could i be added to your pinglist for when you open again please?
iZNHxAi.gifXkGU4ms.gif1.png

@Plushstiel is my name
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17