Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] Derg portraits! g/USD
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22
@Jetfeather Aw, I'm sorry! I'll try to change up the times I open for you!
@Jetfeather Aw, I'm sorry! I'll try to change up the times I open for you!
umRFoPy.png
oh, thank you so much! i'd truly appreciate it! don't worry too much about it though, just do whatever works for you ^^" (i just wanted to comment to prove that no im not just ignoring your pings aha)
oh, thank you so much! i'd truly appreciate it! don't worry too much about it though, just do whatever works for you ^^" (i just wanted to comment to prove that no im not just ignoring your pings aha)
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
@NightmareJudge, @Reptilia, @SarcasticHawke

Opening 2 more slots, and one extra slot for @Jetfeather since we keep missing each other! I wasn't going to do more this week but..... curse you FR staff for the WC scrolls.

If any of you would like a slot, feel free to fill out a form! If you're not up for a commission at this time, just say "Pass" and I'll put your name back on the end of the line-up for a future round.

And anyone who doesn't make it this round will keep their spot in line on the pinglist!
@NightmareJudge, @Reptilia, @SarcasticHawke

Opening 2 more slots, and one extra slot for @Jetfeather since we keep missing each other! I wasn't going to do more this week but..... curse you FR staff for the WC scrolls.

If any of you would like a slot, feel free to fill out a form! If you're not up for a commission at this time, just say "Pass" and I'll put your name back on the end of the line-up for a future round.

And anyone who doesn't make it this round will keep their spot in line on the pinglist!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk I think now's the time to finally make another order! Phantom's gotten a lore revamp, so I'd love some new art for her! [b]The DERG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18070205][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180703/18070205_350.png[/img][/url] [b]About derg:[/b] I like to think of your first drawing as how she was when she was younger and more confident. Her bio includes some theme songs that give a good idea of her current aesthetic. Being the obligatory "had a terrible accident before meeting the clan" dragon, an event that resulted in a scar and a seeing-eye-goblin made her much more wary of the world and its dangers. As the town sentry, she patrols the borders around the Masque Village. Tense, cautious, and constantly ready for combat - even in social situations. [b]What type:[/b] Flat colors! [b]BG color:[/b] Gold, like her scarf and boots! If you find something that looks better, go ahead with that! [b]Payment type:[/b] [b]Treasure + one Raven Sylvan Wings.[/b] If we're going by LAH, that takes care of a LOT of the cost, but we can definitely discuss it further! [item=Raven Sylvan Wings] [b]Other:[/b] I'd like it to show off her scar and eyepatch in some capacity, at least implying they're there. [b]SHARE??:[/b] Absolutely!!
@LemonFunk I think now's the time to finally make another order! Phantom's gotten a lore revamp, so I'd love some new art for her!

The DERG:
18070205_350.png
About derg: I like to think of your first drawing as how she was when she was younger and more confident. Her bio includes some theme songs that give a good idea of her current aesthetic. Being the obligatory "had a terrible accident before meeting the clan" dragon, an event that resulted in a scar and a seeing-eye-goblin made her much more wary of the world and its dangers. As the town sentry, she patrols the borders around the Masque Village. Tense, cautious, and constantly ready for combat - even in social situations.
What type: Flat colors!
BG color: Gold, like her scarf and boots! If you find something that looks better, go ahead with that!
Payment type: Treasure + one Raven Sylvan Wings. If we're going by LAH, that takes care of a LOT of the cost, but we can definitely discuss it further!
Raven Sylvan Wings
Other: I'd like it to show off her scar and eyepatch in some capacity, at least implying they're there.
SHARE??: Absolutely!!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@LemonFunk Oooh yes please! [b]The DERG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38318581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/383186/38318581_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]About derg:[/b] He's a mage who reads the tarot and is just so done with everyone's nonsense. He has a strong sense of loyalty and justice, and will stand up for those who can't do it for themselves. Extremely loving to those he cares about, and will protect them with his life if need be. [b]What type:[/b] I hate shading special [b]BG color:[/b] up to you! [b]Payment type:[/b] Gems [b]Other:[/b] whatever apparel you think would fit without it getting cluttered [b]SHARE??:[/b] Definitely!
@LemonFunk Oooh yes please!

The DERG:

38318581_350.png

About derg: He's a mage who reads the tarot and is just so done with everyone's nonsense. He has a strong sense of loyalty and justice, and will stand up for those who can't do it for themselves. Extremely loving to those he cares about, and will protect them with his life if need be.
What type: I hate shading special
BG color: up to you!
Payment type: Gems
Other: whatever apparel you think would fit without it getting cluttered
SHARE??: Definitely!
82d4967f3fac3de488ac66283d10c236.png
Draw My OCs - Prizes Include:
UR Pastel Dog, UR Bee, UR PPS Dragon,
Marionette, UR Orange Tree, UR Malk, & more!
@NightmareJudge Yay, I'm happy to see her again! I'll price the wings at 270kt if that's alright, so you'll need +30kt!
@NightmareJudge Yay, I'm happy to see her again! I'll price the wings at 270kt if that's alright, so you'll need +30kt!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk That sounds fine to me! I'll send them over whenever you like!
@LemonFunk That sounds fine to me! I'll send them over whenever you like!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@SarcasticHawke Sounds great! The sage cover is a little complicated apparel, so I would add 50g on to that total for that. If 650g sounds good to you, feel free to CR at any time! I'll accept it when I am ready to get started :3
@SarcasticHawke Sounds great! The sage cover is a little complicated apparel, so I would add 50g on to that total for that. If 650g sounds good to you, feel free to CR at any time! I'll accept it when I am ready to get started :3
umRFoPy.png
@NightmareJudge Send at any time and I'll accept when I'm about to get started! I have one more commission to finish before yours. :3
@NightmareJudge Send at any time and I'll accept when I'm about to get started! I have one more commission to finish before yours. :3
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk omg bless you, thank you so much! [quote] [b]The DERG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29548057] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/295481/29548057_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]About derg:[/b] Literally, a ghost of his past self. He haunts his former bf as a sort of guardian ghost, both because he can't bear the thought of abandoning his best friends just yet and because he's concerned about the shadows that seem to be gathering around their home. He's really quite a gentle sort of guy, well-meaning but so strung-up and self-conscious about how others think about him/whatever he's doing that often he ends up doing things faster than he needs to before hightailing it out of a crowded situation. As a fighter, he's more of a passive support character, which works somehow because before he died he used to work as a pharmacist. Uhh, not sure what else to put here [b]What type:[/b] the 'I hate shading' special [b]BG color:[/b] up to you! [b]Payment type:[/b] gems (good luck w getting that wildclaw scroll haha) [b]Other:[/b] if it's too complex, then don't worry too much about the skin, it's just for that transluscent effect anyways so it's all good. [b]SHARE??:[/b] sure! [/quote] (also, quick question here but after this would i be removed from the pinglist? again, thank you so much!)
@LemonFunk omg bless you, thank you so much!
Quote:
The DERG:
29548057_350.png

About derg: Literally, a ghost of his past self. He haunts his former bf as a sort of guardian ghost, both because he can't bear the thought of abandoning his best friends just yet and because he's concerned about the shadows that seem to be gathering around their home. He's really quite a gentle sort of guy, well-meaning but so strung-up and self-conscious about how others think about him/whatever he's doing that often he ends up doing things faster than he needs to before hightailing it out of a crowded situation. As a fighter, he's more of a passive support character, which works somehow because before he died he used to work as a pharmacist. Uhh, not sure what else to put here
What type: the 'I hate shading' special
BG color: up to you!
Payment type: gems (good luck w getting that wildclaw scroll haha)
Other: if it's too complex, then don't worry too much about the skin, it's just for that transluscent effect anyways so it's all good.
SHARE??: sure!

(also, quick question here but after this would i be removed from the pinglist? again, thank you so much!)
ZR271yP.gifeASrqZ4.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22