Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [C] Derg portraits! g/USD
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@SarcasticHawke Yep!
@SarcasticHawke Yep!
umRFoPy.png
@roachchoir Just keeping you updated; took a break from drawing today, I'll start on your lady tomorrow!
@roachchoir Just keeping you updated; took a break from drawing today, I'll start on your lady tomorrow!
umRFoPy.png
@mxcrabs, @Jetfeather, @Iralla

I'm now opening another 3 slots! Gotta finance all these G1s I'm buying somehow! x3
If any of you would like a slot, feel free to fill out a form! If you're not up for a commission at this time, just say "Pass" and I'll put your name back on the end of the line-up for a future round.

And anyone who doesn't make it this round will keep their spot in line on the pinglist!
@mxcrabs, @Jetfeather, @Iralla

I'm now opening another 3 slots! Gotta finance all these G1s I'm buying somehow! x3
If any of you would like a slot, feel free to fill out a form! If you're not up for a commission at this time, just say "Pass" and I'll put your name back on the end of the line-up for a future round.

And anyone who doesn't make it this round will keep their spot in line on the pinglist!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk [b]The DERG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32472673] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324727/32472673_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]About derg:[/b] she's very... snooty. I'd love a piece which makes it look like she's looking down her nose at other dragons? also the birds in her accent are.... separate to Muninn's head, they kind of... her familiars? in the witchy sense LOL I would love if they could be included! but if they can't be I'm okay with that. [b]What type:[/b] shaded please! [b]BG color:[/b] whatever colour you think is appropriate :3 [b]Payment type:[/b] treasure! [b]Other:[/b] would it be okay to have all of her apparel in her bust? [b]SHARE??:[/b] sure thing! (also I feel you on the g1 front, my lair is all g1s ;v;)
@LemonFunk

The DERG:

32472673_350.png

About derg: she's very... snooty. I'd love a piece which makes it look like she's looking down her nose at other dragons? also the birds in her accent are.... separate to Muninn's head, they kind of... her familiars? in the witchy sense LOL I would love if they could be included! but if they can't be I'm okay with that.
What type: shaded please!
BG color: whatever colour you think is appropriate :3
Payment type: treasure!
Other: would it be okay to have all of her apparel in her bust?
SHARE??: sure thing!

(also I feel you on the g1 front, my lair is all g1s ;v;)
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@mxcrabs Wow what a beautiful dragon!
I'll totally draw the birds and apparel! They're a little more complicated so the total would be 650kt if that sounds alright! It would also be amazing if I could get an image without her skin so I can have a better reference of her with just the apparel.
@mxcrabs Wow what a beautiful dragon!
I'll totally draw the birds and apparel! They're a little more complicated so the total would be 650kt if that sounds alright! It would also be amazing if I could get an image without her skin so I can have a better reference of her with just the apparel.
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk [b]The DERG:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29386391][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293864/29386391_350.png[/img][/url] [b]About derg:[/b] life/time manipulator; she works alongside her two identical sisters to control the life/time-flow of those within the borders of Starfall Amalgamate. Stoic and aloof, she prefers to spend her time reading the scrolls and books available within the library rather than interacting with others. [b]What type:[/b] shaded [b]BG color:[/b] gold/darker yellow [b]Payment type:[/b] gems [b]Other:[/b] she only really needs the horns/'necklaces' parts of her accent included, but I'd love it if the candles could be incorporated in some way [b]SHARE??:[/b] Sure!
@LemonFunk

The DERG:
29386391_350.png
About derg: life/time manipulator; she works alongside her two identical sisters to control the life/time-flow of those within the borders of Starfall Amalgamate. Stoic and aloof, she prefers to spend her time reading the scrolls and books available within the library rather than interacting with others.
What type: shaded
BG color: gold/darker yellow
Payment type: gems
Other: she only really needs the horns/'necklaces' parts of her accent included, but I'd love it if the candles could be incorporated in some way
SHARE??: Sure!
5E4r2g7.giftumblr_nxz6n6mNKg1tc68dzo1_250.png
@Iralla Her skin is super pretty! The apparel is all fine with me, so that'll be 600g. You can CR me at any time and you'll know I'm starting your drawing when I accept it!
@Iralla Her skin is super pretty! The apparel is all fine with me, so that'll be 600g. You can CR me at any time and you'll know I'm starting your drawing when I accept it!
umRFoPy.png
@LemonFunk awesome!! I'll send through the money through a CR :3 here she is: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=32472673&skin=0&apparel=22828,6985,3687,6974,22825,6963,15740,22833,6954,22830,21848,22832&xt=dressing.png[/img]
@LemonFunk

awesome!! I'll send through the money through a CR :3

here she is:

dragon?did=32472673&skin=0&apparel=22828,6985,3687,6974,22825,6963,15740,22833,6954,22830,21848,22832&xt=dressing.png
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@mxcrabs Thank you! I'll accept the CR when I get started :3
@mxcrabs Thank you! I'll accept the CR when I get started :3
umRFoPy.png
@Korozo, @PinesAwait

There's still one more slot for this round! If you would like a slot, feel free to fill out a form! If you're not up for a commission at this time, just say "Pass" and I'll put your name back on the end of the line-up for a future round.

@Korozo, @PinesAwait

There's still one more slot for this round! If you would like a slot, feel free to fill out a form! If you're not up for a commission at this time, just say "Pass" and I'll put your name back on the end of the line-up for a future round.

umRFoPy.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22