Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ◊ Flame's Artshop ◊ [CHEAP ADOPTS!!]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@Twiggies She Soo iresistable! I couldnt wait to draw her, so here's the quick sketch! (The final lineart would be so much better than this :P) [img]http://server.myspace-shack.com/d23/66dc6149-12a6-416a-8b31-e6edf47dc72e.png[/img]
@Twiggies

She Soo iresistable! I couldnt wait to draw her, so here's the quick sketch! (The final lineart would be so much better than this :P)

66dc6149-12a6-416a-8b31-e6edf47dc72e.png
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

Ohh, that's actually so cute! I love it! Hahaha, I'm glad you like her! She's my precious baby <3 The only change I would want is to take off the fin on her head, and just keep her accent's starfish-shell and pearl thing around there, but it's fantastic anyway <3
@GlitchingFlame

Ohh, that's actually so cute! I love it! Hahaha, I'm glad you like her! She's my precious baby <3 The only change I would want is to take off the fin on her head, and just keep her accent's starfish-shell and pearl thing around there, but it's fantastic anyway <3
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@GlitchingFlame

Let's do something new! If that will cost more let me know and I'll send it your way.
@GlitchingFlame

Let's do something new! If that will cost more let me know and I'll send it your way.
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Solisk

I have updated the pricing for things, but since you ordered before the change, the price is the same for you~ Though I would prefer additional payment because it takes more effort and time ^^. However, again, I updated after you placed your order, so technically, you don't need to~
@Solisk

I have updated the pricing for things, but since you ordered before the change, the price is the same for you~ Though I would prefer additional payment because it takes more effort and time ^^. However, again, I updated after you placed your order, so technically, you don't need to~
Artboard-1.png
@Twiggies

Alrighty! I will start on her after I have finished the other orders ^^
@Twiggies

Alrighty! I will start on her after I have finished the other orders ^^
Artboard-1.png
boop
boop
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

So would it be 5kt more on top of the 42kt
@GlitchingFlame

So would it be 5kt more on top of the 42kt
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Solisk

For you, it's optional because you ordered the art before the price change. It would be much appreciated though!
@Solisk

For you, it's optional because you ordered the art before the price change. It would be much appreciated though!
Artboard-1.png
bop!
bop!
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

Whoops, kinda forgot about this.

So cute, thank you so much!

EDIT: Regarding the accent I offered, sure, I don't mind waiting! I'll send it to you in advance and you can accept any time.
@GlitchingFlame

Whoops, kinda forgot about this.

So cute, thank you so much!

EDIT: Regarding the accent I offered, sure, I don't mind waiting! I'll send it to you in advance and you can accept any time.
jPVKqQU.pngAzELViA.pngDAD8oIi.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18