Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ◊ Flame's Artshop ◊ [CHEAP ADOPTS!!]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
booop
booop
Artboard-1.png
BbBBUmMmMmmMmPpPppPpPpPP
BbBBUmMmMmmMmPpPppPpPpPP
booop!
booop!
Artboard-1.png
bump
bump
Artboard-1.png
@Solisk I forgot to ask you, for your coatl, do you want an existing lineart, or something new?
@Solisk I forgot to ask you, for your coatl, do you want an existing lineart, or something new?
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Your art is so cute! May I make a preorder? Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36518345] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/365184/36518345_350.png[/img] [/url] Type: Full Body detailed-y ones Payment type: Probably mixed? Honestly depends on which currency I get my hands on more when it's time to pay haha! Others: I would love it if she could be depicted as swimming in some fashion? She is a mermaid princess after all! Would love her bubbles, fishies are optional. If the shells around her shoulder is too hard to draw, I understand, but I would like to at least have the bit on her head and the pearl necklaces included.
@GlitchingFlame

Your art is so cute! May I make a preorder?

Dragon:
36518345_350.png

Type: Full Body detailed-y ones
Payment type: Probably mixed? Honestly depends on which currency I get my hands on more when it's time to pay haha!
Others: I would love it if she could be depicted as swimming in some fashion? She is a mermaid princess after all! Would love her bubbles, fishies are optional. If the shells around her shoulder is too hard to draw, I understand, but I would like to at least have the bit on her head and the pearl necklaces included.
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies

Of course! So that would be 40k plush an additional 7k for apparel, right?

Also, I have a great idea for her-I can draw a coatl with a mermaid tail if you'd like!
@Twiggies

Of course! So that would be 40k plush an additional 7k for apparel, right?

Also, I have a great idea for her-I can draw a coatl with a mermaid tail if you'd like!
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

Yep, that sounds great!

A coatl mermaid tail... HMMM, that sounds really tempting! I'd like it if, when you start to work on it, that I could get a sketch preview of it first to see if I like it or not though, so if I would rather have the regular coatl tail it won't be too much trouble at the sketch phase!
@GlitchingFlame

Yep, that sounds great!

A coatl mermaid tail... HMMM, that sounds really tempting! I'd like it if, when you start to work on it, that I could get a sketch preview of it first to see if I like it or not though, so if I would rather have the regular coatl tail it won't be too much trouble at the sketch phase!
@Twiggies Alright! I've added you to the list~
@Twiggies Alright! I've added you to the list~
Artboard-1.png
Thank you very much!
Thank you very much!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18