Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ◊ Flame's Artshop ◊ [CHEAP ADOPTS!!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18
@GlitchingFlame
Hello! Your art style is adorable!!
I love the way those itty-bitty spirals look so I was wondering if you would ever consider doing imperials in the same art style? Or coatls even? I love how cute and small they are but I dont have any spirals. XD I'd still love to have a piece of your art and support your art shop though so if you ever do I'd love to get one!
@GlitchingFlame
Hello! Your art style is adorable!!
I love the way those itty-bitty spirals look so I was wondering if you would ever consider doing imperials in the same art style? Or coatls even? I love how cute and small they are but I dont have any spirals. XD I'd still love to have a piece of your art and support your art shop though so if you ever do I'd love to get one!
@FalseKnight

Thank you for your complements! ^^

In the pricing section, I've wrote that I can draw new line art so answer to your question is yup! Just place your order with the format I have provided~

(Coatls are my fav so I can definitely draw them :D)
@FalseKnight

Thank you for your complements! ^^

In the pricing section, I've wrote that I can draw new line art so answer to your question is yup! Just place your order with the format I have provided~

(Coatls are my fav so I can definitely draw them :D)
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame
Alrighty perfect!

So I have two possible ideas that I'd like to run by you in that case!

Idea 1: (please ignore this if I cant order two dragons with the same slot :3)
If you would be willing to draw two new line arts (in the same style as the spirals) I would love to get two of my babies done. I have a gay couple that I would like to have drawn together in the same art style but they are different breeds (one Coatl, one Imperial). I figured you could draw them completely separate and then possibly use your line art to draw more Imp's and Coatl's in the future for others, or if it would be easier you could draw them interacting together in the same picture. I would just put the picture in both dragons bio's.
To spare your post from unnecessary length I'll just link the pictures.

Link to Coatl

Link to Imperial

in this case my order form would look like this:
BBcode's linked above
Type: Chibi full body (spiral art style) 60kt
Extras:
YES Shading 6 kt
NO Apparel
YES Accents on both of them if you are willing to. (I expect they will be super simplified and that's fine. Coatl's accents can just be swirly black lines on body and Imperial's can be a little splash of dark blue on the wings with white flecks for stars.... I absolutely understand if you'd rather not deal with this though and draw them plain! :D ) 10kt (or more, you tell me)
new line art: 10kt
Payment Type: Treasure.
If you would rather draw two completely separate line arts for them, then my total (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) is 60+6+10+10 = 86,000.
Though, if you go through all this work for me I'd like to pay 120,000. that would be 60,000 per dragon. seems more fair for all this work.

If you would rather draw them interacting together in one picture then I figured I'd pay 150'000 since you probably wouldn't be able to use the same line art again afterwards.

Please tell me if this isn't enough!! These numbers are based on 5kt per accent. If more is necessary please tell me :3

Completely unrelated Idea 2: (the game plan if I'm not allowed to order two dragons with the same art slot)

I also think this dragon would look really cute in the "Spiral chibi" art style so this is a great plan B.

Order form:

Link to Imperial

Type: full body chibi 30kt
Extras:
YES Shading 3kt
YES Apparel (simplified, whatever you feel like would fit. I would prefer he at least have the hat... and i'd like the wing wrappings if possible.) 5kt (or more)
NO Accent
New line art 5kt
Payment type: Treasure 30+3+5+5= 43,000 I'll round up to 60,000 since I was willing to pay 60,000 per dragon up above.

Anyway what do you think? Sorry this is such a wall of text XD I tried to explain it as best as I could, but if you have any questions, I'd be willing to answer them! :3 I will be happy with whatever you decide! :D

@GlitchingFlame
Alrighty perfect!

So I have two possible ideas that I'd like to run by you in that case!

Idea 1: (please ignore this if I cant order two dragons with the same slot :3)
If you would be willing to draw two new line arts (in the same style as the spirals) I would love to get two of my babies done. I have a gay couple that I would like to have drawn together in the same art style but they are different breeds (one Coatl, one Imperial). I figured you could draw them completely separate and then possibly use your line art to draw more Imp's and Coatl's in the future for others, or if it would be easier you could draw them interacting together in the same picture. I would just put the picture in both dragons bio's.
To spare your post from unnecessary length I'll just link the pictures.

Link to Coatl

Link to Imperial

in this case my order form would look like this:
BBcode's linked above
Type: Chibi full body (spiral art style) 60kt
Extras:
YES Shading 6 kt
NO Apparel
YES Accents on both of them if you are willing to. (I expect they will be super simplified and that's fine. Coatl's accents can just be swirly black lines on body and Imperial's can be a little splash of dark blue on the wings with white flecks for stars.... I absolutely understand if you'd rather not deal with this though and draw them plain! :D ) 10kt (or more, you tell me)
new line art: 10kt
Payment Type: Treasure.
If you would rather draw two completely separate line arts for them, then my total (I think, please correct me if I'm wrong) is 60+6+10+10 = 86,000.
Though, if you go through all this work for me I'd like to pay 120,000. that would be 60,000 per dragon. seems more fair for all this work.

If you would rather draw them interacting together in one picture then I figured I'd pay 150'000 since you probably wouldn't be able to use the same line art again afterwards.

Please tell me if this isn't enough!! These numbers are based on 5kt per accent. If more is necessary please tell me :3

Completely unrelated Idea 2: (the game plan if I'm not allowed to order two dragons with the same art slot)

I also think this dragon would look really cute in the "Spiral chibi" art style so this is a great plan B.

Order form:

Link to Imperial

Type: full body chibi 30kt
Extras:
YES Shading 3kt
YES Apparel (simplified, whatever you feel like would fit. I would prefer he at least have the hat... and i'd like the wing wrappings if possible.) 5kt (or more)
NO Accent
New line art 5kt
Payment type: Treasure 30+3+5+5= 43,000 I'll round up to 60,000 since I was willing to pay 60,000 per dragon up above.

Anyway what do you think? Sorry this is such a wall of text XD I tried to explain it as best as I could, but if you have any questions, I'd be willing to answer them! :3 I will be happy with whatever you decide! :D

@FalseKnight

I can take multiple dragons as one order! It'll just take more time to finish them ^^

Honestly, I can draw both of them together--or separated. I'm very flexible and all I want is my customers to be satisfied~

(I can even take all three requests if you want xD)

I do hope that this answers your questions, and if you could tell me your final decision on your orders that would be great!

(Also, the accents are fine :D Just no skins because those are annoying :P)

I would appreciate 60kt for each dragon, but if you don't want to, it's fine ^^
@FalseKnight

I can take multiple dragons as one order! It'll just take more time to finish them ^^

Honestly, I can draw both of them together--or separated. I'm very flexible and all I want is my customers to be satisfied~

(I can even take all three requests if you want xD)

I do hope that this answers your questions, and if you could tell me your final decision on your orders that would be great!

(Also, the accents are fine :D Just no skins because those are annoying :P)

I would appreciate 60kt for each dragon, but if you don't want to, it's fine ^^
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

Wow! ...well now what do I do! XD

Honestly, I kinda want all three now if you're open to that. XD

Um... if I had my choice I'd like my two boys drawn in the same picture. (I would be linking this picture in both their bio's) so maybe they could be drawn interacting somehow or flying around with each other?

So, 150,000 for them

For my other boy I said 60,000 so the two orders together would be 210,000 Treasure. If thats enough of course! XD

I may need a day or two to come up with that much but I can definitely send it before you start drawing them out. :3

I suppose my last question is, about how long do you think it would take to draw all three? I realize you won't start until after your SAT test (good luck btw!!) but I'd just like to know about when I can start expecting to hear back from you?

Thank you so much for hearing me out on this btw! I really appreciate it
@GlitchingFlame

Wow! ...well now what do I do! XD

Honestly, I kinda want all three now if you're open to that. XD

Um... if I had my choice I'd like my two boys drawn in the same picture. (I would be linking this picture in both their bio's) so maybe they could be drawn interacting somehow or flying around with each other?

So, 150,000 for them

For my other boy I said 60,000 so the two orders together would be 210,000 Treasure. If thats enough of course! XD

I may need a day or two to come up with that much but I can definitely send it before you start drawing them out. :3

I suppose my last question is, about how long do you think it would take to draw all three? I realize you won't start until after your SAT test (good luck btw!!) but I'd just like to know about when I can start expecting to hear back from you?

Thank you so much for hearing me out on this btw! I really appreciate it
@FalseKnight

Let's see, since it's chibi, I'm actually better at that! xD soo... Just to be safe, I'd say, around a week(probably wayy less, if things go as planned)? I mean, I do have other orders, but I can for some weird reason, finish them pretty quickly. :P

It shouldn't take me more than a week, and if it does, it's probably because I have urgent business, and I will tell you if that does happens!
@FalseKnight

Let's see, since it's chibi, I'm actually better at that! xD soo... Just to be safe, I'd say, around a week(probably wayy less, if things go as planned)? I mean, I do have other orders, but I can for some weird reason, finish them pretty quickly. :P

It shouldn't take me more than a week, and if it does, it's probably because I have urgent business, and I will tell you if that does happens!
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame

Awesome! thank you so much!

I have most of the payment saved up all ready so it should only take me a day or two to get the rest together. once it's ready i'll send it through the crossroads for you!
@GlitchingFlame

Awesome! thank you so much!

I have most of the payment saved up all ready so it should only take me a day or two to get the rest together. once it's ready i'll send it through the crossroads for you!
@FalseKnight

That would be great! Thank you for buying!
@FalseKnight

That would be great! Thank you for buying!
Artboard-1.png
@Lobandita Finished! [img]http://i.imgur.com/krPPxFN.jpg[/img]
@Lobandita

Finished!

krPPxFN.jpg
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Aww she looks adorable, thank you so much!
@GlitchingFlame Aww she looks adorable, thank you so much!
vOi9e2i.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18