Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ArtMate: [Closed/USD only]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Mate ah okay! I think I just added myself to the doc pinglist? But sounds good to me!
@Mate ah okay! I think I just added myself to the doc pinglist? But sounds good to me!
@Xeallas
yup, that was it, thanks!
@Xeallas
yup, that was it, thanks!
@Mate
UserName: blackfirewolves
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2580039.wolfheart
Art Type: Full body, flat colour, lined art.
Extra: For reference, please note that the more recent drawings I did of him are missing the scar present in his older drawings and I'd like it included! Honestly, his design hasn't changed that much aside from him no longer having floppy ears, so all the pics should be useful! Let me know if you need more info tho.
@Mate
UserName: blackfirewolves
Reference: https://toyhou.se/2580039.wolfheart
Art Type: Full body, flat colour, lined art.
Extra: For reference, please note that the more recent drawings I did of him are missing the scar present in his older drawings and I'd like it included! Honestly, his design hasn't changed that much aside from him no longer having floppy ears, so all the pics should be useful! Let me know if you need more info tho.
vbbFDY.png vbbFDY.png
@blackfirewolves
So all black wolf with green eyes and a lightning bolt scar on muzzle, correct?
Sounds good to me, go ahead and send a PM with payment when you're ready!
Ill have a rough sketch out to you by tomorrow!
@blackfirewolves
So all black wolf with green eyes and a lightning bolt scar on muzzle, correct?
Sounds good to me, go ahead and send a PM with payment when you're ready!
Ill have a rough sketch out to you by tomorrow!
@Mate
Correct! I'll send payment asap!
@Mate
Correct! I'll send payment asap!
vbbFDY.png vbbFDY.png
@Mate sorry to bother but i just had a quick question before i got ahead of myself and ordered without really knowing the cost, your prices say for example 50k for a bust is that treasure or gems?
@Mate sorry to bother but i just had a quick question before i got ahead of myself and ordered without really knowing the cost, your prices say for example 50k for a bust is that treasure or gems?
@GeneralGhost
i'm currently closed atm, i can add you to my ping list and let you know when i'm open again but it is a first come first serve so there is no guarantee that you will get a slot. the only way to guarantee a slot is to pay in USD right now.

as for your question. 50k =50,000t
my conversion rate is listed as 1g:1000t so the same price in gems would be 50g
@GeneralGhost
i'm currently closed atm, i can add you to my ping list and let you know when i'm open again but it is a first come first serve so there is no guarantee that you will get a slot. the only way to guarantee a slot is to pay in USD right now.

as for your question. 50k =50,000t
my conversion rate is listed as 1g:1000t so the same price in gems would be 50g
@Mate may I be added to the pinglist for slots. I would love to comission you again for another piece in the future~
Ps. Tried to add myself but on mobile im not allowed to without downloading the spreadsheets app :/
@Mate may I be added to the pinglist for slots. I would love to comission you again for another piece in the future~
Ps. Tried to add myself but on mobile im not allowed to without downloading the spreadsheets app :/
kickin' this sucker back up to the top, hello all!
kickin' this sucker back up to the top, hello all!
@Mate
I'll take a full render slot! Let me find something to get art of.

Edit: Woops, sorry I was going so fast I forgot I don't ping until my order is here.

UserName: Gimeurcookie
Reference: Any of these
An air whale: X
Cat person that is excited about seeing new cultures: X
Strange mile long anomaly monster, loves following the law and attacking jaywalkers (Feel free to interpret the way it looks): X
Art Type: Full body, full color
Extra: N/A as always if none of the creatures up there aren't good enough you know where to check.
@Mate
I'll take a full render slot! Let me find something to get art of.

Edit: Woops, sorry I was going so fast I forgot I don't ping until my order is here.

UserName: Gimeurcookie
Reference: Any of these
An air whale: X
Cat person that is excited about seeing new cultures: X
Strange mile long anomaly monster, loves following the law and attacking jaywalkers (Feel free to interpret the way it looks): X
Art Type: Full body, full color
Extra: N/A as always if none of the creatures up there aren't good enough you know where to check.
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13