Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sensual's Hatchery | perma closed
[center][emoji=heart size=1] [size=4][i][b][color=purple]Hello there![/color][/b][/i][/size] [emoji=heart size=1] [size=3][s]Have a look at what I have to offer today! I do not breed by designated breeding pairs since my dragons circulate too often. That being said, this means my hatchies will vary a lot more hehe. May you find what you are looking for![/s] [emoji=veilspun winking size=1] ------ [emoji=treasure size=1] [size=4][i][b][color=purple]Payment Options[/color][/b][/i][/size] [emoji=gem size=1] [s]At Sensual's Hatchery we accept payment of currency such as treasure and gems. We also may accept items of equal value. Value of any offered item will be evaluated via the lowest Auction House price. If a listing does not exist I may or may not accept the item or require currency instead.[/s] [size=2][b][s]Donations are always appreciated and will be rewarded with a free surprise![/s][/b][/size] [emoji=treasure chest size=1] ------ [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [size=4][i][b][color=purple]Our Hatchery Policy[/color][/b][/i][/size] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1] [s]At Sensual's Hatchery we believe that the rights of each dragon lie in the hands of the owner. Thus, any dragon bought from this hatchery comes with no requirements. Exalt, resell, or alter them however you please! As a side note, please be respectful of each other as the customer service here will do the same![/s] [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
Hello there!
Have a look at what I have to offer today! I do not breed by designated breeding pairs since my dragons circulate too often. That being said, this means my hatchies will vary a lot more hehe. May you find what you are looking for!

Payment Options
At Sensual's Hatchery we accept payment of currency such as treasure and gems.

We also may accept items of equal value. Value of any offered item will be evaluated via the lowest Auction House price. If a listing does not exist I may or may not accept the item or require currency instead.

Donations are always appreciated and will be rewarded with a free surprise!
Our Hatchery Policy
At Sensual's Hatchery we believe that the rights of each dragon lie in the hands of the owner. Thus, any dragon bought from this hatchery comes with no requirements. Exalt, resell, or alter them however you please! As a side note, please be respectful of each other as the customer service here will do the same!
new hatches!
new hatches!
@Sensual Can I adopt Devin please?
@Sensual Can I adopt Devin please?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Generation private auction has been sent to you! thank you for adopting! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Generation private auction has been sent to you! thank you for adopting!