Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [2 SLOTS] ~ The Demon's Lair ~ Artshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hiserus

Sure, give me a moment and I'll gather everything. I was planning to leave you more than a choice for the pose, so it won't be a problem.
@Hiserus

Sure, give me a moment and I'll gather everything. I was planning to leave you more than a choice for the pose, so it won't be a problem.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Hiserus

The characters would be my friend's and mine .

For the pose, maybe something like this ? Just showing a bit more of the busts/arms. I can pick a different one, if you prefer, though!
@Hiserus

The characters would be my friend's and mine .

For the pose, maybe something like this ? Just showing a bit more of the busts/arms. I can pick a different one, if you prefer, though!
@Hiserus No particular facial expression I can think of, go wild XD
@Hiserus No particular facial expression I can think of, go wild XD
Zq0unQm.png
@Jupiteru That should be fine ^^ I'll extend it out of course so it shows half bodies.
@Jupiteru That should be fine ^^ I'll extend it out of course so it shows half bodies.
@Hiserus

Awesome. Do you want me to send the payment now?
@Hiserus

Awesome. Do you want me to send the payment now?
@Jupiteru If you can^^ If you'd prefer I can let you know when I'm ready to start on it and you can send it then - or You can send half now and half after it's done.
@Jupiteru If you can^^ If you'd prefer I can let you know when I'm ready to start on it and you can send it then - or You can send half now and half after it's done.
@tybaltcatulet here we are ^^ hope you like it. [img]https://img00.deviantart.net/e860/i/2017/295/e/b/art_comm_by_acerbuss-dbrewew.jpg[/img]
@tybaltcatulet here we are ^^ hope you like it.

art_comm_by_acerbuss-dbrewew.jpg
@Hiserus AWWWWWW they came out so cute, I love them <333 Your art is amazing!!! I especially love how you did Thread, he looks so good ;u; <3 Though I was wondering if you'd be able to make 2 edits? Could you add the 'HOMOS everywhere!' from the meme? And could you make Thread's ears a little less pointy?
@Hiserus AWWWWWW they came out so cute, I love them <333 Your art is amazing!!! I especially love how you did Thread, he looks so good ;u; <3 Though I was wondering if you'd be able to make 2 edits? Could you add the 'HOMOS everywhere!' from the meme? And could you make Thread's ears a little less pointy?
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet sure thing ^^ I'll get on that. and thank you c:
@tybaltcatulet sure thing ^^ I'll get on that. and thank you c:
@tybaltcatulet
Here we go^^ i wasn't sure if you wanted the rainbow colour behind it too so there's one with it and without it. Let me know if that's alright C:
@tybaltcatulet
Here we go^^ i wasn't sure if you wanted the rainbow colour behind it too so there's one with it and without it. Let me know if that's alright C:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8