Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [2 SLOTS] ~ The Demon's Lair ~ Artshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Hiserus your art is so cute!! :D Could I get a draw your squad drawing based on this one link

With Maria being the one on the right
ref, ref (can she be drawn with human ears?)

And Thread being the one on the left hold the paper
ref

And could the paper be like an old treasure type of map? (they are DnD ocs)

How much would that cost? :D
@Hiserus your art is so cute!! :D Could I get a draw your squad drawing based on this one link

With Maria being the one on the right
ref, ref (can she be drawn with human ears?)

And Thread being the one on the left hold the paper
ref

And could the paper be like an old treasure type of map? (they are DnD ocs)

How much would that cost? :D
0BzehVy.png
@tybaltcatulet Ahhh thank you^^
I love them both - they're so cute. What classes are they?

It'd be 120k Treasure or 120 gems :)
@tybaltcatulet Ahhh thank you^^
I love them both - they're so cute. What classes are they?

It'd be 120k Treasure or 120 gems :)
@Hiserus Great! Sending over the CR now, thank you <3 Maria is a fighter who I'm hoping to make into an eldritch knight, and Thread is a druid who shifts into a direwolf :)

@Hiserus Great! Sending over the CR now, thank you <3 Maria is a fighter who I'm hoping to make into an eldritch knight, and Thread is a druid who shifts into a direwolf :)

0BzehVy.png
@Hiserus

Thank you for the ping! Before ordering, I have a question, how much would two half-bodies cost? I was hoping to get a gift for a friend, with our OCs drawn together.
@Hiserus

Thank you for the ping! Before ordering, I have a question, how much would two half-bodies cost? I was hoping to get a gift for a friend, with our OCs drawn together.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@Hiserus could I get a color pallette of Veronica? She has refs in her bio and I can send payment in treasure as soon as you confirm ^.^
@Hiserus could I get a color pallette of Veronica? She has refs in her bio and I can send payment in treasure as soon as you confirm ^.^
Zq0unQm.png
@Jupiteru Half bodies are 100k T for one so two would be 200k T or 200 gems :)

@WelcomeToKell Sure thing^^ is there any specific colour you're wanting for it or a theme(warm,cold)?
@Jupiteru Half bodies are 100k T for one so two would be 200k T or 200 gems :)

@WelcomeToKell Sure thing^^ is there any specific colour you're wanting for it or a theme(warm,cold)?
@Hiserus probably colder colors like blues/purples/greys?
@Hiserus probably colder colors like blues/purples/greys?
Zq0unQm.png
@Hiserus

Is mixed payment okay? I can give you 100k treasure and 100 gems.

If you are willing to accept my order, I'll send you the references and everything. The characters should appear in a single image, so we can agree on a pose, too.
@Hiserus

Is mixed payment okay? I can give you 100k treasure and 100 gems.

If you are willing to accept my order, I'll send you the references and everything. The characters should appear in a single image, so we can agree on a pose, too.
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif
@WelcomeToKell sure^^ any particular facial expression?
@WelcomeToKell sure^^ any particular facial expression?
@Jupiteru mixed payment is fine^^

Could you show me the refs and the wanted pose first? I want to make sure it's something I'm able to draw before accepting :)
@Jupiteru mixed payment is fine^^

Could you show me the refs and the wanted pose first? I want to make sure it's something I'm able to draw before accepting :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8