Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [2 SLOTS] ~ The Demon's Lair ~ Artshop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
^
^
bump^
bump^
@Hiserus

your lineless headshots are super cute & i'd love to get one of Lorant !!

@Hiserus

your lineless headshots are super cute & i'd love to get one of Lorant !!

tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore I'd love to draw him^^ He's so cute!
Any requests for facial expression etc? :)
@Dohmalore I'd love to draw him^^ He's so cute!
Any requests for facial expression etc? :)
@Hiserus

Just smiling would be great ^^
@Hiserus

Just smiling would be great ^^
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore Sure^^ if you send payment (it's 45k T or 45 gems) I'll get it to you by the end of the week :)
@Dohmalore Sure^^ if you send payment (it's 45k T or 45 gems) I'll get it to you by the end of the week :)
@Hiserus ~ Before I make a request, are you capable of drawing a dragon humanoid? Reason why I ask, is I'm looking for someone to draw my D&D character for me (She's a Kobold), but I wasn't sure if Kobolds were humainoid enough or if their legs are too different. Here's a reference pic to what a Kobold may look like (Nabbed it off of google images btw): [img]https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/forgottenrealms/images/f/f3/Monster_Manual_5e_-_Kobold_-_p195.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141112221803.png[/img] PS: Obviously, I'm not looking for that much detail XD Just wanted to give you an idea of their shape
@Hiserus ~ Before I make a request, are you capable of drawing a dragon humanoid? Reason why I ask, is I'm looking for someone to draw my D&D character for me (She's a Kobold), but I wasn't sure if Kobolds were humainoid enough or if their legs are too different.

Here's a reference pic to what a Kobold may look like (Nabbed it off of google images btw):
latest?cb=20141112221803.png
PS: Obviously, I'm not looking for that much detail XD Just wanted to give you an idea of their shape
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
@Hiserus
Would you be willing to work off a written description? I can choose another character if not!
@Hiserus
Would you be willing to work off a written description? I can choose another character if not!
they/them
@Hiserus I'm interested! Can you add me to your pinglist? I might order art from you when I earn more Treasure.
@Hiserus I'm interested! Can you add me to your pinglist? I might order art from you when I earn more Treasure.
sig_by_cas_a_fras-dcnoirv.png
@DracoSicarius Ahh sorry but I'm not confident enough yet to do creatures like that ;-; Sorry!

@gabrielnovak Written description is fine ^_^

@ArowanaPrincess Thank you for your interest! ^^ Added to the pinglist!
@DracoSicarius Ahh sorry but I'm not confident enough yet to do creatures like that ;-; Sorry!

@gabrielnovak Written description is fine ^_^

@ArowanaPrincess Thank you for your interest! ^^ Added to the pinglist!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8