Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LS&J's Lore Shop [SLOTS OPEN]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Kano3Shuuya

Delays are causing problems, and I'm having trouble getting onto FR daily.

I'll get back to you in a bit sorry. Your lore is being worked on though, just taking longer due to connection issues.
@Kano3Shuuya

Delays are causing problems, and I'm having trouble getting onto FR daily.

I'll get back to you in a bit sorry. Your lore is being worked on though, just taking longer due to connection issues.

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Oh Its okay :3 @LS299
Oh Its okay :3 @LS299
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya So sorry for the delay, here it is I hope you enjoy it! [quote]AluminumZinc stepped back. Something was terribly wrong. It should not be shaking like this. Examining the beaker, she stepped forward trying to find out what had happened. Her spell must have done something to it. It started shaking faster and with more force, coming close to bubbling over. Before she had time to step back, the beaker exploded. The noise was tremendous, a loud bang, and AluminumZinc was blasted backwards onto the floor. She stood up shakily and tried to waved her large feathery wings to clear the pink smoke that was now filling the lab but only succeeded in giving herself a face full of the stuff. Wracked with coughs she looked around. The lab was a mess. Not only the smoke, but papers had gone flying and other experiments that had been set on other tables were no more. What had gone wrong? Had she added the magic in the wrong way? Finally the smoke had cleared enough to see and she stopped coughing. Shards of the broken beaker were stained black and scattered across the table. “My notes,” she thought. “I’ll need to check my notes to find what went wrong. Where did I leave them again?” Then a startling realization hit her. On the table. And a blast that had broken glass and knocked her to the floor… surely paper wouldn’t have been able to survive that. There was a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Three years worth of research. Three years. She had gotten used to experiments failing and having to start over again, every scientist did, but starting from scratch! That was unthinkable. Late nights spent pouring over documents until her eyes couldn’t take the strain, countless disappointing experiments. Actually countless. She had tried counting and couldn’t remember them all. And it was all ruined. “Well,” she thought as she began the enormous task of cleaning up the lab, “I’ll just have to write down what I do remember and go from there. I’ve been working on this for so long I’ve got to know most of it by now.” AluminumZinc was not one to wallow in self-pity, no sir. She would start right back over again if she had too, with more passion and drive than before. After a while she had made a small improvement to the state of the lab and left to have a break, first grabbing some loose parchment and something to write with. Sitting herself down at a table she wet the tip of the quill in ink and began to write. “Well, I know the first line, that’s something!” she said aloud. Having seen the first page so often to was ingrained in her memory, but as she began to write a peculiar thing happened. The second line came to her and so did the third. Soon she could remember everything she had ever written down. She laid the quill down. Though she had always had a good memory, it was nothing like this! Word for word, page for page (and there were many, many pages), she knew it all. She looked up in amazement and caught a glimpse of her reflection in a window. All over her wings and on other part of her body as well were the notes. She flapped her wings just to make sure she could still control them, and she could, but when she lifted her front paw to touch them she felt the cool surface of parchment. A slow grin spread across her face. Who was she to question the mysteries of magic if it decided to blow up in her face all the while granting her extensive scientific knowledge. [/quote] Please use this code at the end of the bio :) [quote][code][center][size=1]Lore written by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2267270]J&S Lore Shop[/url] [/center][/code] [/quote]
@Kano3Shuuya

So sorry for the delay, here it is I hope you enjoy it!
Quote:
AluminumZinc stepped back. Something was terribly wrong. It should not be shaking like this. Examining the beaker, she stepped forward trying to find out what had happened. Her spell must have done something to it. It started shaking faster and with more force, coming close to bubbling over. Before she had time to step back, the beaker exploded. The noise was tremendous, a loud bang, and AluminumZinc was blasted backwards onto the floor. She stood up shakily and tried to waved her large feathery wings to clear the pink smoke that was now filling the lab but only succeeded in giving herself a face full of the stuff. Wracked with coughs she looked around. The lab was a mess. Not only the smoke, but papers had gone flying and other experiments that had been set on other tables were no more. What had gone wrong? Had she added the magic in the wrong way? Finally the smoke had cleared enough to see and she stopped coughing. Shards of the broken beaker were stained black and scattered across the table. “My notes,” she thought. “I’ll need to check my notes to find what went wrong. Where did I leave them again?” Then a startling realization hit her. On the table. And a blast that had broken glass and knocked her to the floor… surely paper wouldn’t have been able to survive that. There was a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach. Three years worth of research. Three years. She had gotten used to experiments failing and having to start over again, every scientist did, but starting from scratch! That was unthinkable. Late nights spent pouring over documents until her eyes couldn’t take the strain, countless disappointing experiments. Actually countless. She had tried counting and couldn’t remember them all. And it was all ruined. “Well,” she thought as she began the enormous task of cleaning up the lab, “I’ll just have to write down what I do remember and go from there. I’ve been working on this for so long I’ve got to know most of it by now.” AluminumZinc was not one to wallow in self-pity, no sir. She would start right back over again if she had too, with more passion and drive than before. After a while she had made a small improvement to the state of the lab and left to have a break, first grabbing some loose parchment and something to write with. Sitting herself down at a table she wet the tip of the quill in ink and began to write. “Well, I know the first line, that’s something!” she said aloud. Having seen the first page so often to was ingrained in her memory, but as she began to write a peculiar thing happened. The second line came to her and so did the third. Soon she could remember everything she had ever written down. She laid the quill down. Though she had always had a good memory, it was nothing like this! Word for word, page for page (and there were many, many pages), she knew it all. She looked up in amazement and caught a glimpse of her reflection in a window. All over her wings and on other part of her body as well were the notes. She flapped her wings just to make sure she could still control them, and she could, but when she lifted her front paw to touch them she felt the cool surface of parchment. A slow grin spread across her face. Who was she to question the mysteries of magic if it decided to blow up in her face all the while granting her extensive scientific knowledge.

Please use this code at the end of the bio :)
Quote:
Code:
[center][size=1]Lore written by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2267270]J&S Lore Shop[/url] [/center]
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
@MagicJade I LOVEIT!
@MagicJade I LOVEIT!
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya

Have you sent the payment? I don't believe I've received it unless you sent it to Jade
@Kano3Shuuya

Have you sent the payment? I don't believe I've received it unless you sent it to Jade

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
pmub
pmub
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
@LS299 I did
@LS299 I did
Kano3Shuuya.png
@Kano3Shuuya