Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LS&J's Lore Shop [SLOTS OPEN]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Enigma83
@Lallie
@Tyeth
@SharpClawz
@L1BR4

The lore shop has been recreated better than before! Since you lot have already ordered from us before, I'll give you a 15% discount if you would like to order another piece from us! We would also appreciate it if you would help spread the word as well!
@Enigma83
@Lallie
@Tyeth
@SharpClawz
@L1BR4

The lore shop has been recreated better than before! Since you lot have already ordered from us before, I'll give you a 15% discount if you would like to order another piece from us! We would also appreciate it if you would help spread the word as well!

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 [b]Username:[/b] Lallie [b]Dragon name:[/b] Artan [b]Dragon profile:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33293317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332934/33293317_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Mysterious, Reserved, Stubborn, Greedy for Knowledge of darker magics. [b]Background[/b]: Artan was born into the clan as a result of an odd union between a spirit and a dragon. Upon his birth his mother moved away from the Clan and his father kept him and raised him. Being raised by a spirit was an interesting experience but one that had it's drawbacks. Dragons saw him as strange and distant, he was teased quite often for it. As a result of being raised by a spirit, he wanted to learn about how his father and how it was all possible. As he grew older Artan developed a keen interest for the unknown, for the energies of Sornieth, for magics that were beyond normal comprehension. He started learning under Adonis, the Clan's prophet, though what he was taught didn't sate his desires, he wanted to learn more, he wanted to learn the forbidden, darker stuff. So he left Adonis and set out on his own path, of which he has since become more greedy for the desire of darker secrets. [b]Artistic License (Yes or no)[/b]: Yes (Preference for 3rd Person/Background story only, No Speech or 1st person story) [b]Preferred Writer [/b]: LS299 [b]Order type:[/b] Medium Bio [b] Payment Method:[/b] Treasure
@LS299

Username: Lallie

Dragon name: Artan

Dragon profile:

33293317_350.png

Personality: Mysterious, Reserved, Stubborn, Greedy for Knowledge of darker magics.

Background: Artan was born into the clan as a result of an odd union between a spirit and a dragon. Upon his birth his mother moved away from the Clan and his father kept him and raised him. Being raised by a spirit was an interesting experience but one that had it's drawbacks. Dragons saw him as strange and distant, he was teased quite often for it. As a result of being raised by a spirit, he wanted to learn about how his father and how it was all possible. As he grew older Artan developed a keen interest for the unknown, for the energies of Sornieth, for magics that were beyond normal comprehension. He started learning under Adonis, the Clan's prophet, though what he was taught didn't sate his desires, he wanted to learn more, he wanted to learn the forbidden, darker stuff. So he left Adonis and set out on his own path, of which he has since become more greedy for the desire of darker secrets.

Artistic License (Yes or no): Yes (Preference for 3rd Person/Background story only, No Speech or 1st person story)

Preferred Writer : LS299

Order type: Medium Bio

Payment Method:
Treasure
qvTNuJR.png
~May the wind forever be in your favour and may it always be at your back~

Australian | FR +19 | She/Her
candle-smol.png
@Lallie

Glad to see you again! I've confirmed your order and will begin working on it tomorrow!

You may send the payment to me anytime you'd like!
@Lallie

Glad to see you again! I've confirmed your order and will begin working on it tomorrow!

You may send the payment to me anytime you'd like!

rsz_lore.png
@LS299 hsg can you hold me a slot? ill fill a form when im on the comp!
@LS299 hsg can you hold me a slot? ill fill a form when im on the comp!
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@SharpClawz

No problem! I'll reserve one for you and when you're ready just send the form!
@SharpClawz

No problem! I'll reserve one for you and when you're ready just send the form!

rsz_lore.png
@Lallie

I plugged in the numbers, the price with the discount is 127,500 treasure.
@Lallie

I plugged in the numbers, the price with the discount is 127,500 treasure.

rsz_lore.png
@LS299

Glad to be back!
Thanks so very much, I'll send payment over right away ^^
@LS299

Glad to be back!
Thanks so very much, I'll send payment over right away ^^
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
@Lallie [quote=Here ya go!] It is said, that there is nothing stronger, nothing greater than the bond, the friendship, the love, that binds two creatures together. It is also said, that the strength of one’s own mind, the strength of one’s perception, the strength of one’s will. These ideals and philosophies ring true and real within Artan’s clan. Artan’s conception was a curious one, born to a spirit and a dragon, Artan’s very birth was a spectacle of nature. It seemed this way to everyone but Artan himself. Upon the conception and consequent birth of Artan, the dragon’s mother left her child and mate, leaving to find herself a new clan to call home. This left Artan to be raised by his spirit father, one Artan grew to despise. As Artan grew, his observing and reserved nature was obvious like a sore claw. While other hatchlings frolicked and played with each other, Artan stayed behind. Alone. Without a caring mother, Artan grew distant and cold. When Artan’s mother left, his father fell into depression. Instead of caring for Artan, Artan wounded up being the one taking care of his impaired father. Such left Artan no time for socializing or finding the true blessings of nature. Much of Artan’s childhood was wasted caring for his deathly father, though resentful, Artan was still obligated to his father both by moral and standard law. One fateful night, Artan’s father contacted a nearly fatal illness. Known as the [i]grey death[/i], the disease was characterized by clusters of dead, grey skin all over the body. Though it would not kill Artan’s father immediately, death was assured within a matter of years. No cure was readily available for the slowly spreading disease, and its rarity could only be matched by Artan’s own desperation to save his father. Though Artan always held a grudge against his father, a spark of love was still buried beneath resentful feelings. That spark caught ablaze upon the sight of a dying father. A blaze that drove Artan to the clan prophet: Adonis. Adonis was known for his studies in the unknown. Artan figured that Adonis was his only hope to free his father from his deathbed. Adonis promised Artan the ability to save his father, and so Artan began to study under the tutelage of Adonis. Artan learned the ancient ways of alchemy, of long lost sciences and faint drabbles of darker magicks. For years Artan studied under Adonis, getting closer and closer to unlocked the cure that would save his father. The time it would take slowly drained away, years became months, months became weeks, weeks became days… Until there was but one day. Artan’s father succumbed to the disease before he could find the cure. Artan discovered the cure a mere three days after his father’s passing. Enraged, Artan confronted Adonis and accused him of delaying his finding of the cure. Though Adonis denied everything, Artan refused to listen. Silently grieving, Artan began to search for a way to bring his deceased father back to him. Artan began to question Adonis about the dark magicks and sorcery. Black magic, blood magic, anything. The desire to resurrect his father turned Artan to a state of madness, blindly taking any risk or leap of faith to further his knowledge of the arts of necromancy. For a time Artan remained with Adonis, learning everything the old dragon knew. However Adonis’ knowledge was not infinite. Eventually Artan learned everything the prophet had to offer, and like a stone Artan cast Adonis away and continued his frenzied search for dark magick. Artan’s story is a sad one. A tale of tragedy, desperation and the blind pursuit of knowledge. Eventually Artan realized the futility of his quest. Artan came to accept his father’s passing, but not completely. The knowledge that Artan had acquired clung to him like ivy, tainting his mind and darkening his every thought. Though sure that his father could not be brought back to him, this did not stop Artan’s research of the dark arts, though he had lost everything. His home, his life, his reputation, his honor, everything. All Artan had left was his knowledge, his dark dark knowledge. And that, was something that he refused to let go. [center][size=1]Lore written by [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2159725/1#post_2159725]J&S Lore Shop[/url] [/center] [/quote] I changed up the way that Artan came to learn and leave Adonis' teaching, I hope it's okay. I feel like it's a good build up and reasoning for Artan's sort of desire for darker magic. I will say that I had a lot of fun writing this bio, it reminded me of some Game of Thrones stuff (maesters and Qyburn) that I've been into lately. Anyhoo, enjoy! If you approve, I'll accept the CR!
@Lallie
Here ya go! wrote:
It is said, that there is nothing stronger, nothing greater than the bond, the friendship, the love, that binds two creatures together. It is also said, that the strength of one’s own mind, the strength of one’s perception, the strength of one’s will. These ideals and philosophies ring true and real within Artan’s clan. Artan’s conception was a curious one, born to a spirit and a dragon, Artan’s very birth was a spectacle of nature. It seemed this way to everyone but Artan himself.

Upon the conception and consequent birth of Artan, the dragon’s mother left her child and mate, leaving to find herself a new clan to call home. This left Artan to be raised by his spirit father, one Artan grew to despise. As Artan grew, his observing and reserved nature was obvious like a sore claw. While other hatchlings frolicked and played with each other, Artan stayed behind. Alone. Without a caring mother, Artan grew distant and cold. When Artan’s mother left, his father fell into depression. Instead of caring for Artan, Artan wounded up being the one taking care of his impaired father. Such left Artan no time for socializing or finding the true blessings of nature.

Much of Artan’s childhood was wasted caring for his deathly father, though resentful, Artan was still obligated to his father both by moral and standard law. One fateful night, Artan’s father contacted a nearly fatal illness. Known as the grey death, the disease was characterized by clusters of dead, grey skin all over the body. Though it would not kill Artan’s father immediately, death was assured within a matter of years. No cure was readily available for the slowly spreading disease, and its rarity could only be matched by Artan’s own desperation to save his father.

Though Artan always held a grudge against his father, a spark of love was still buried beneath resentful feelings. That spark caught ablaze upon the sight of a dying father. A blaze that drove Artan to the clan prophet: Adonis.

Adonis was known for his studies in the unknown. Artan figured that Adonis was his only hope to free his father from his deathbed. Adonis promised Artan the ability to save his father, and so Artan began to study under the tutelage of Adonis. Artan learned the ancient ways of alchemy, of long lost sciences and faint drabbles of darker magicks.

For years Artan studied under Adonis, getting closer and closer to unlocked the cure that would save his father. The time it would take slowly drained away, years became months, months became weeks, weeks became days… Until there was but one day.

Artan’s father succumbed to the disease before he could find the cure. Artan discovered the cure a mere three days after his father’s passing. Enraged, Artan confronted Adonis and accused him of delaying his finding of the cure. Though Adonis denied everything, Artan refused to listen. Silently grieving, Artan began to search for a way to bring his deceased father back to him.

Artan began to question Adonis about the dark magicks and sorcery. Black magic, blood magic, anything. The desire to resurrect his father turned Artan to a state of madness, blindly taking any risk or leap of faith to further his knowledge of the arts of necromancy. For a time Artan remained with Adonis, learning everything the old dragon knew. However Adonis’ knowledge was not infinite. Eventually Artan learned everything the prophet had to offer, and like a stone Artan cast Adonis away and continued his frenzied search for dark magick.

Artan’s story is a sad one. A tale of tragedy, desperation and the blind pursuit of knowledge. Eventually Artan realized the futility of his quest. Artan came to accept his father’s passing, but not completely. The knowledge that Artan had acquired clung to him like ivy, tainting his mind and darkening his every thought. Though sure that his father could not be brought back to him, this did not stop Artan’s research of the dark arts, though he had lost everything. His home, his life, his reputation, his honor, everything. All Artan had left was his knowledge, his dark dark knowledge. And that, was something that he refused to let go.
Lore written by J&S Lore Shop

I changed up the way that Artan came to learn and leave Adonis' teaching, I hope it's okay. I feel like it's a good build up and reasoning for Artan's sort of desire for darker magic.

I will say that I had a lot of fun writing this bio, it reminded me of some Game of Thrones stuff (maesters and Qyburn) that I've been into lately.

Anyhoo, enjoy! If you approve, I'll accept the CR!

rsz_lore.png
@LS299

Oh my that was very quick haha.

It's perfect, I really like it and think it suits his character, thank you so very much!
@LS299

Oh my that was very quick haha.

It's perfect, I really like it and think it suits his character, thank you so very much!
qvTNuJR.png

candle-smol.png
@Lallie

I had some spare time :)

I'll accept the CR then!
@Lallie

I had some spare time :)

I'll accept the CR then!

rsz_lore.png