Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >> Kamazu's Shop - gijinka/OC [full]
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 78 79
@Kamazu
Thats okay ^^
Tysm for drawing my boy tho he looks great! :D
@Kamazu
Thats okay ^^
Tysm for drawing my boy tho he looks great! :D
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
oc designs sales thread
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@StarSpeckledInk
My pleasure~ Thanks for loving. >u<
@StarSpeckledInk
My pleasure~ Thanks for loving. >u<
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Halfling Here's your boy~ Please send the payment via cr or pm at your convenience. :3 [img]https://i.postimg.cc/gjm7tjGS/Halfling2.jpg[/img]
@Halfling
Here's your boy~ Please send the payment via cr or pm at your convenience. :3
Halfling2.jpg
@nilah <3 ba ji ni la [img]https://i.postimg.cc/PfWZGjsk/nilah5.jpg[/img]
@nilah
<3 ba ji ni la
nilah5.jpg
@Kamazu
<3ai ni!
@Kamazu
<3ai ni!
@Halfling @reinore @lunibear @Iraen @pooses @CreatorHolly @leyline @XxAlyoshaxX @Kyto @VineDream @BloodSentry @GlassGhost @Skittyhime @RuHyang @LordNeato @JewelGarden @haxure @padfoot6 @Overcoat @Shr0ud @Munakata @nilah @theoncomingstorm @Nemalu @Drachenschwinge @realsoku @Riku114 @Vovina @Aehdncl @fukanzen @MushroomEmpress @Jaderannosaurus @YetDarker @UndeadFae @Prescott @Recordzz @mimasho @Kitto @Mature @mkairalla1 @Estellia @Tiand @Lorenzo @velvette @Mizs101 @Altair @Galaxtic @Ecruteak @Xothiliang @Jeana @MaltedSoda @Naegiri [quote] Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! I'm having my super dear summer holiday now. Thanks all the delicious food my tension is back now. >w< Just updated the new headshot type, unfortunately I'm afraid the old one is retired. QWQ Because I should use sai to draw the old headshot type instead csp. It's very emmmm... [b]To those who recommended bgms:[/b] THANK YOU SOSOSO MUCH!!! I LOVE ALL THE MUSIC YOU RECOMMENDED!! [b]Note:[/b] I may travel with my parents for about 5 days next week or next next week. So the working period would be kinda long. Sorry! >< [b]As always 3 slots and 3 extra slots open. [/b] Have a nice day my friends! >u< [/quote] [quote][center][b][size=5][color=red]>>Not Simple Head<<[/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][size=4][b]Price: 500g/kt [/b][/size] Nilah said it looks like rpg headshot. XD [size=4][b][color=red]Won't do character design![/color] [/b][/size] [b][size=5][color=orange]Example: [/size][/b][/color] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/j2TksVRF/nilah.jpg[/img] [/quote]
@Halfling @reinore @lunibear @Iraen @pooses @CreatorHolly @leyline @XxAlyoshaxX @Kyto @VineDream @BloodSentry @GlassGhost @Skittyhime @RuHyang @LordNeato @JewelGarden @haxure @padfoot6 @Overcoat @Shr0ud @Munakata @nilah @theoncomingstorm @Nemalu @Drachenschwinge @realsoku @Riku114 @Vovina @Aehdncl @fukanzen @MushroomEmpress @Jaderannosaurus @YetDarker @UndeadFae @Prescott @Recordzz @mimasho @Kitto @Mature @mkairalla1 @Estellia @Tiand @Lorenzo
@velvette @Mizs101 @Altair @Galaxtic @Ecruteak @Xothiliang @Jeana @MaltedSoda @Naegiri
Quote:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! I'm having my super dear summer holiday now. Thanks all the delicious food my tension is back now. >w<
Just updated the new headshot type, unfortunately I'm afraid the old one is retired. QWQ Because I should use sai to draw the old headshot type instead csp. It's very emmmm...

To those who recommended bgms: THANK YOU SOSOSO MUCH!!! I LOVE ALL THE MUSIC YOU RECOMMENDED!!
Note: I may travel with my parents for about 5 days next week or next next week. So the working period would be kinda long. Sorry! ><

As always 3 slots and 3 extra slots open.

Have a nice day my friends! >u<
Quote:
>>Not Simple Head<<
Price: 500g/kt
Nilah said it looks like rpg headshot. XD

Won't do character design!

Example:

nilah.jpg
@Kamazu

Aaaah you're back! Can I grab a slot and fill in the form in a little bit please? ^.^
@Kamazu

Aaaah you're back! Can I grab a slot and fill in the form in a little bit please? ^.^
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
@Jaderannosaurus
Yes, sure! :3
@Jaderannosaurus
Yes, sure! :3
[s]i'd like to grab a slot! >< i'll fill it out soon,,[/s] @kamazu [b]Username:[/b] fukanzen [b]Art Type:[/b] not simple head [b]Payment Type:[/b] mix (t and g) [b]About character:[/b] he's a youthful boy(?) that's simple-minded. a little naive and enthusiastic. not good with words. [b]Extra:[/b] -some of the drawings made by me might have innacurate color, its recommended to see the last image in his gallery for accurate colors OTZ [s]tho it may be a little small[/s] (ps: he is a gijinka of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59947968]this dragon[/url]) -his hair have three tones color. if the image is not clear i can supplement palete :3 [b]Picture of Dragon/OC:[/b] ([url=https://toyhou.se/6426593.tsukihyakushi/gallery]gallery have more image[/url]) [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/23927468_cWfg66aJ3KQ7w4S.png[/img] [size=1]it was late yesterday and i posted and forgot to post the link of the original dragon T^T just changed it[/size]
i'd like to grab a slot! >< i'll fill it out soon,,
@kamazu

Username: fukanzen
Art Type: not simple head
Payment Type: mix (t and g)
About character: he's a youthful boy(?) that's simple-minded. a little naive and enthusiastic. not good with words.
Extra:
-some of the drawings made by me might have innacurate color, its recommended to see the last image in his gallery for accurate colors OTZ tho it may be a little small (ps: he is a gijinka of this dragon)
-his hair have three tones color. if the image is not clear i can supplement palete :3
Picture of Dragon/OC: (gallery have more image)
23927468_cWfg66aJ3KQ7w4S.png

it was late yesterday and i posted and forgot to post the link of the original dragon T^T just changed it
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png
@kamazu grabbing a slot
@kamazu grabbing a slot