Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >> Kamazu's Shop - gijinka/OC [full]
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79
Username: siscomknight
Art Type: colored half-body
Payment Type: treasure
About character: a kind and sweet dragon shapeshifter :>
Extra: please draw the version with all three pairs of horns!
Picture of Dragon/OC: here!
with additional references for outfit and his face (without horns/scales). please let me know if you're having trouble accessing any of these links!
Username: siscomknight
Art Type: colored half-body
Payment Type: treasure
About character: a kind and sweet dragon shapeshifter :>
Extra: please draw the version with all three pairs of horns!
Picture of Dragon/OC: here!
with additional references for outfit and his face (without horns/scales). please let me know if you're having trouble accessing any of these links!
signature2.png
Will @ you when I finish filling it out! Thanks for holding the slot.

@Kamazu

So I have two ideas in mind they're kind of similar, just let me know which one you'd prefer. If neither of them do, I had a third (with this OC) idea in mind that I can share.

Username: onyxbat
Art Type: Gacha
Payment Type: Treasure maybe some fest apparel?
About character: Her details are in her bio
Extra: I was hoping to get a 'split' picture if that makes sense. Something like this. That shows her younger self with her older self.
Picture of Dragon/OC: Bella

Extra: I was hoping to get a 'split' picture if that makes sense. Something like this. That shows her younger self with her older self.
Picture of Dragon/OC: Achi
Will @ you when I finish filling it out! Thanks for holding the slot.

@Kamazu

So I have two ideas in mind they're kind of similar, just let me know which one you'd prefer. If neither of them do, I had a third (with this OC) idea in mind that I can share.

Picture of Dragon/OC: Bella

Picture of Dragon/OC: Achi
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@onyxbat
I would prefer Bella. :)
@onyxbat
I would prefer Bella. :)
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
That sounds good to me!
That sounds good to me!
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
sorry for the wait, i've been ill the past couple of days ;u;

Username: Slurpuff
Art Type: gacha
Payment Type: gems
About character: there's info in her bio but for a shorter version, she's a typical immoral/evil scientist. very sly, arrogant and teasing
Extra: she has dark brown eyes since it's not clear. do whatever you want and take whatever artistic liberties you want <:^)
Picture of Dragon/OC: x
sorry for the wait, i've been ill the past couple of days ;u;

Username: Slurpuff
Art Type: gacha
Payment Type: gems
About character: there's info in her bio but for a shorter version, she's a typical immoral/evil scientist. very sly, arrogant and teasing
Extra: she has dark brown eyes since it's not clear. do whatever you want and take whatever artistic liberties you want <:^)
Picture of Dragon/OC: x
KENcxyW.png
@Jaderannosaurus :3 [img]https://i.postimg.cc/k5jBvcy3/Jaderannosaurus6.jpg[/img]
@Jaderannosaurus
:3
Jaderannosaurus6.jpg
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Kamazu Thank you so much it's lovely (as always)! The star-cloak is perfect and the moon magic being brushed off into the sky is [i]exactly[/i] what I was imagining! It's so good aaaaaaah! [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Kamazu

Thank you so much it's lovely (as always)! The star-cloak is perfect and the moon magic being brushed off into the sky is exactly what I was imagining! It's so good aaaaaaah!
DdvClvz.png ____________ deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif_____________DdvClvz.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79