Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >> Kamazu's Shop - gijinka/OC [full]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79
@velvette
@Mizs101
@Galaxtic

New period is opening! Please complete the order within 2-3 days or as soon as possible!
Thanks!
@velvette
@Mizs101
@Galaxtic

New period is opening! Please complete the order within 2-3 days or as soon as possible!
Thanks!
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Kamazu

Please add me to the wait list !
@Kamazu

Please add me to the wait list !
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@BlackJasper

Added!~
@BlackJasper

Added!~
@Kamazu

I love it! Feel free to accept the payment whenever! You and your friends have good taste, the colours are all great!

Thank you so much aaaa this made my day! QuQ
@Kamazu

I love it! Feel free to accept the payment whenever! You and your friends have good taste, the colours are all great!

Thank you so much aaaa this made my day! QuQ
Your art is amazing! Would love to be put on the pinglist please!
Your art is amazing! Would love to be put on the pinglist please!
shoppe_icon_by_rein_adopts-dch0srt.png
@Faustien

Thanks!! I'm very happy that u love it! >v<

<<
@reinore

AHHhhHHHH! I... I saw your art shop before! And I love your art soooo much and I saved your shop...!!!! I'm sooooo excited that u visit my shop! And...A, Added!!
@Faustien

Thanks!! I'm very happy that u love it! >v<

<<
@reinore

AHHhhHHHH! I... I saw your art shop before! And I love your art soooo much and I saved your shop...!!!! I'm sooooo excited that u visit my shop! And...A, Added!!
@Kamazu Thank you!! c: [b]Username:[/b] Galaxtic [b]Art Type:[/b] 2 [b]Payment Type:[/b] Gems [b]Additional info:[/b] Here's his design! [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/caa2f6aa607c1e8db87c6cf166c4ecf6/tumblr_om23xzvFdP1u65b7ko5_r1_1280.jpg]1[/url] [url=https://68.media.tumblr.com/470b963a0b769bc2cae36dddbf529ba4/tumblr_om23xzvFdP1u65b7ko6_r1_1280.jpg]2[/url] His hair is blonde, and skin tone is tan! His expression can be a grin or whatnot if that works! [b]Picture of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32583399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325834/32583399_350.png[/img] [/url] If you need anything else, please feel free to let me know! I'd be glad to help! c: Once it's accepted I'll send payment ASAP! Thank you!!
@Kamazu

Thank you!! c:

Username: Galaxtic
Art Type: 2
Payment Type: Gems
Additional info: Here's his design! 1 2 His hair is blonde, and skin tone is tan! His expression can be a grin or whatnot if that works!
Picture of Dragon:
32583399_350.png

If you need anything else, please feel free to let me know! I'd be glad to help! c:
Once it's accepted I'll send payment ASAP!
Thank you!!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

Get! I'll send you the sketch by message for confirmation these two days and please take a notice. Thanks!
Well, I wonder if he's a gentle person?
@Galaxtic

Get! I'll send you the sketch by message for confirmation these two days and please take a notice. Thanks!
Well, I wonder if he's a gentle person?
@Kamazu

Not really! He can be but is overall indifferent to others and doesn't really care about them!
@Kamazu

Not really! He can be but is overall indifferent to others and doesn't really care about them!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

Oh, so his grin can't be gentle. I think I may take some time to think about his expression.
Perhaps I'll send message to you for discussing his expression. Hope that won't disturb u.
And thanks a lot!
@Galaxtic

Oh, so his grin can't be gentle. I think I may take some time to think about his expression.
Perhaps I'll send message to you for discussing his expression. Hope that won't disturb u.
And thanks a lot!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79