Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >> Kamazu's Shop - gijinka/OC [full]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
@Kamazu

it does sound cool!! Its like a secret society hehe

wait-- what-- HE HAS A SWORD?? Oh... you're right, he does :vv oops, sorry about that. I guess it would be cool if he could keep his sword :D I love swords too (as you can tell I love a lot of things...)

Hmm if you feel the apparel is better I'll just shove it back on~ I'm not much of a fan of armor on humans (it looks kinda okay on him now as a dragon i guess?) so apparel might be a better idea when requesting art

Should I repeat all this stuff if I ever get a slot? I can probably copy and paste it ; v ; I live in a really different timezone from most people so I hope I can be online at the right time to grab a slot~ I guess when the time comes I'll link you to all my previous art of him too so you can get an idea of his hair etc ; v ;
@Kamazu

it does sound cool!! Its like a secret society hehe

wait-- what-- HE HAS A SWORD?? Oh... you're right, he does :vv oops, sorry about that. I guess it would be cool if he could keep his sword :D I love swords too (as you can tell I love a lot of things...)

Hmm if you feel the apparel is better I'll just shove it back on~ I'm not much of a fan of armor on humans (it looks kinda okay on him now as a dragon i guess?) so apparel might be a better idea when requesting art

Should I repeat all this stuff if I ever get a slot? I can probably copy and paste it ; v ; I live in a really different timezone from most people so I hope I can be online at the right time to grab a slot~ I guess when the time comes I'll link you to all my previous art of him too so you can get an idea of his hair etc ; v ;
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Munakata

Oh, that will be nice. You can take the most important points so it would be easy to read.
Don't be worry about slots! I have updated the rules and u can take a glance at the last two rules.
List will proceed per 3 users when the last period is finished. And please don't forget to finish the order when u r pinged within 2-3 days. :D
@Munakata

Oh, that will be nice. You can take the most important points so it would be easy to read.
Don't be worry about slots! I have updated the rules and u can take a glance at the last two rules.
List will proceed per 3 users when the last period is finished. And please don't forget to finish the order when u r pinged within 2-3 days. :D
ZuIlKs.jpgZuI3bq.jpgZuIGV0.jpgZuIK2Q.jpgZuIMvj.jpgZuI1rn.jpg
@Kamazu

Okay, I'll try to do a compilation of our conversation~

Ooh, that's pretty cool, I'll be sure to do that!
@Kamazu

Okay, I'll try to do a compilation of our conversation~

Ooh, that's pretty cool, I'll be sure to do that!
I am FR +15, and so might be late with replies. Sorry!
@Kamazu

I'm kicking myself right now, I was going to order something from you the second your shop opened, but I completely forgot x.x could I be put on the pinglist, please? Your art is absolutely gorgeous and I am soooo in love with your gijinkas ahhhh
@Kamazu

I'm kicking myself right now, I was going to order something from you the second your shop opened, but I completely forgot x.x could I be put on the pinglist, please? Your art is absolutely gorgeous and I am soooo in love with your gijinkas ahhhh
flefaeries_2.png
@Ecruteak

No problem. :D Please don't forget to finish the order when u r pinged within 2-3 days.
And I'm very happy that u like my art. ^^
@Ecruteak

No problem. :D Please don't forget to finish the order when u r pinged within 2-3 days.
And I'm very happy that u like my art. ^^
@Kamazu

May I please be put on your pinglist? :D I love your art so much, I need to gather some treasure and stuff because I don't have much v.v And I need to pick which dragon I'd want art of, haha.. But I would like to be notified when you're open again, please!
@Kamazu

May I please be put on your pinglist? :D I love your art so much, I need to gather some treasure and stuff because I don't have much v.v And I need to pick which dragon I'd want art of, haha.. But I would like to be notified when you're open again, please!
tumblr_oppj9uJdi81wnxxc9o1_250.png6uLsNyF.png 0Mx5xRi.jpgtumblr_ooy1kq4o2K1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@Inudragon
No problem and added!
Glad u like my art. :)
@Inudragon
No problem and added!
Glad u like my art. :)
@Kamazu

May I be added to the pinglist? >w< Your art is lovely~
@Kamazu

May I be added to the pinglist? >w< Your art is lovely~
@Xothiliang

Sure! Thanks for your loving~ ^^
@Xothiliang

Sure! Thanks for your loving~ ^^
@Faustien I was confused that which color should be chosen for her hair and spears since I have two types. So I discussed with my friends. And this is the final result. Hope u like it. :) And I love your dragon so much! She's really cool! Figures beside the spear is the name of your dragon. [size=1]And don't forget the rule of figure.[/size] I'll take the payment after your reply~ [img]http://i.imgur.com/uux4J53.jpg[/img]
@Faustien

I was confused that which color should be chosen for her hair and spears since I have two types. So I discussed with my friends. And this is the final result.
Hope u like it. :)
And I love your dragon so much! She's really cool!

Figures beside the spear is the name of your dragon. And don't forget the rule of figure.

I'll take the payment after your reply~

uux4J53.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79