Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aether&Pearl Gijinka/ OC shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@MaDovahVhenan
Don't worry about it~ I'd like the halfbody, please. :3
I will gladly pay the extra for the Accent.
When would you like me to send payment?
@MaDovahVhenan
Don't worry about it~ I'd like the halfbody, please. :3
I will gladly pay the extra for the Accent.
When would you like me to send payment?
cYL23Qf.png
@Niles He is certainly doable :) Is he one of your dragons? or an OC?
Your order has been confirmed, the final price is 95kt/g/fc. Please PM me with the prefered form of payment.
Also, if you could provide me with a few words on the character's personality it would really help with inspiring me for the piece~! ^_^
@Niles He is certainly doable :) Is he one of your dragons? or an OC?
Your order has been confirmed, the final price is 95kt/g/fc. Please PM me with the prefered form of payment.
Also, if you could provide me with a few words on the character's personality it would really help with inspiring me for the piece~! ^_^
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@OnceInABlueMoon That will be 115kt/g/fc in total :) Please send me a PM with the form of payment of your choice. Once I receive the payment I add the piece to the list and start on it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your order!
@OnceInABlueMoon That will be 115kt/g/fc in total :) Please send me a PM with the form of payment of your choice. Once I receive the payment I add the piece to the list and start on it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your order!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
The shop is now CLOSED.

Thank you so much for your interest everybody!!!!

If you are interested in placing a future order please ask me to be added to the pinglist and you shall be notified as soon as slots have become available~!

Cheers~!! :)
The shop is now CLOSED.

Thank you so much for your interest everybody!!!!

If you are interested in placing a future order please ask me to be added to the pinglist and you shall be notified as soon as slots have become available~!

Cheers~!! :)
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan
I believe he used to be a attached to a dragon but I bought his gijinka on its own. I've yet to find a new dragon to attach him to, ahah.

I'll send payment in a moment!

He's a serious type who heavily dabbles in necromancy. Constantly trying to raise the dead tends to... do things to one's mind.
He often lives in hard cold solitude, more often than not talking to himself to nurse himself from some of the.. unfortunate failed attempts to raise the dead that he has had to see.
He constantly bears a mask (especially in public) in hopes that people cannot associate his face to that of the man he used to be (given he used to be a lively type that... didn't.. try to raise the dead.)
He has mostly shut himself off from the world and speaks as little as possible when confronted with living people. He constantly fears people can see through him and know very well just what he did.

Hopefully that helps get some ideas flowing?
@MaDovahVhenan
I believe he used to be a attached to a dragon but I bought his gijinka on its own. I've yet to find a new dragon to attach him to, ahah.

I'll send payment in a moment!

He's a serious type who heavily dabbles in necromancy. Constantly trying to raise the dead tends to... do things to one's mind.
He often lives in hard cold solitude, more often than not talking to himself to nurse himself from some of the.. unfortunate failed attempts to raise the dead that he has had to see.
He constantly bears a mask (especially in public) in hopes that people cannot associate his face to that of the man he used to be (given he used to be a lively type that... didn't.. try to raise the dead.)
He has mostly shut himself off from the world and speaks as little as possible when confronted with living people. He constantly fears people can see through him and know very well just what he did.

Hopefully that helps get some ideas flowing?
@Niles That is very helpful yes!!! :D Thank you~!!
@Niles That is very helpful yes!!! :D Thank you~!!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
To everyone that has ordered something and still have't received their drawing you can check the progress of current commissions through the "available slots" list at the bottom of the very first post~! There I announce on which order I am working on at any time and which commissions I've already completed (there is a list with links to completed artworks here if you would like to check them out :) )

To everyone subscribed in this shop wondering when it might open again, once I go through all the current orders I shall re-open a number of slots for purchase~!

Thank you everyone for your interest and your patience! :D
To everyone that has ordered something and still have't received their drawing you can check the progress of current commissions through the "available slots" list at the bottom of the very first post~! There I announce on which order I am working on at any time and which commissions I've already completed (there is a list with links to completed artworks here if you would like to check them out :) )

To everyone subscribed in this shop wondering when it might open again, once I go through all the current orders I shall re-open a number of slots for purchase~!

Thank you everyone for your interest and your patience! :D
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan

could I have a ping when slots are open again?
@MaDovahVhenan

could I have a ping when slots are open again?
@Homemade certainly, I'm adding you to the pinglist~! :)
@Homemade certainly, I'm adding you to the pinglist~! :)
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@Juri01 @balthy @unclejunsu @lunibear @Niles @MissFortune17 @OnceInABlueMoon @Homemade

We are now OPEN! :)

Slots: 5

OC option has been added to the available themes~!

Please make sure to check the updated prices, payment methods and ordering information before making your order.

If you claim a slot without making an order please make sure to fill the information as soon as possible. If you haven't filled the information within 24 hours, your slot will be given away to the next person.

Thank you for your interest!
@Juri01 @balthy @unclejunsu @lunibear @Niles @MissFortune17 @OnceInABlueMoon @Homemade

We are now OPEN! :)

Slots: 5

OC option has been added to the available themes~!

Please make sure to check the updated prices, payment methods and ordering information before making your order.

If you claim a slot without making an order please make sure to fill the information as soon as possible. If you haven't filled the information within 24 hours, your slot will be given away to the next person.

Thank you for your interest!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23