Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aether&Pearl Gijinka/ OC shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
ONE slot remains :)
ONE slot remains :)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
Sweeeet! :3 would you be comfortable with drawing interactions?? If yes I'll send you the details when i get home later today
Sweeeet! :3 would you be comfortable with drawing interactions?? If yes I'll send you the details when i get home later today
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby depends on the interaction, but I am willing to try! Depending on how complicated it is it might cost extra though (same ratings with the complicated genes/ apparel) . Send me the details of what you have in mind and the characters' details (order form) and we will work it out~! :)
@jabby depends on the interaction, but I am willing to try! Depending on how complicated it is it might cost extra though (same ratings with the complicated genes/ apparel) . Send me the details of what you have in mind and the characters' details (order form) and we will work it out~! :)
--FR+10

simplicity.png
Art type: Halfbody
Color type: lightly shaded (colour+light shading)
Prefered lineart colour: default or whatever works for the picture!
Prefered size of the picture: 1.5x or double the default (since there are two characters~!)

Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Sure! <3

-Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing?:
Hmm, can you draw Enforcer!Kevin flirting with Estelle? ;3c Or you can draw normal Kevin (white outfit) just having some laughs with Estelle and being generally playful. You can have fun with their expressions and poses and stuff.
Also-- it's totally optional, but if you want, I have a prompt list where you can choose from a variety of short scenes I've written (no longer than a paragraph) and you can draw one out if any inspire you! Let me know if you'd be interested in looking at the prompts :3

- References here, will give you all the info you need! I don't mind if you charge me extra if you consider them complicated: http://sta.sh/21ss9t0j6p9

-Payment: USD
Color type: lightly shaded (colour+light shading)
Prefered lineart colour: default or whatever works for the picture!
Prefered size of the picture: 1.5x or double the default (since there are two characters~!)

Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Sure! <3

-Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing?:
Hmm, can you draw Enforcer!Kevin flirting with Estelle? ;3c Or you can draw normal Kevin (white outfit) just having some laughs with Estelle and being generally playful. You can have fun with their expressions and poses and stuff.
Also-- it's totally optional, but if you want, I have a prompt list where you can choose from a variety of short scenes I've written (no longer than a paragraph) and you can draw one out if any inspire you! Let me know if you'd be interested in looking at the prompts :3

- References here, will give you all the info you need! I don't mind if you charge me extra if you consider them complicated: http://sta.sh/21ss9t0j6p9

-Payment: USD
C_areCPXoAApdJK.png
@jabby Your order has been confirmed! :D I will send over a PM with further information shortly~!!
@jabby Your order has been confirmed! :D I will send over a PM with further information shortly~!!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan [b]Art type:[/b] Halfbody [b]Color type:[/b] Lightly shaded [b]Prefered lineart colour: [/b]Something that looks good with the colors? (Will have a lot of purple/pink) [b]Prefered size of the picture:[/b] Default is fine [b]Do you wish to remain on the pinglist?[/b] That would be nice~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28354584] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283546/28354584_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]-Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing?[/b] Something that expresses nobility, powerful but wise, elegant [b]-Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour?[/b] Skin should be silvery-gray, primary and secondary colors brought into the hair. Androgynous-feminine features and body, little or no bust. Hairstyle similar to the last two images on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=43881&tab=dragon&did=31421040]this bio.[/url] [b]-Anything extra?[/b] Wings and antlers should be included, tail is preferred. Gold runes on antlers, spectacles included, dangling jewelry on antlers. I would like to discuss apparel preferences [b]Payment[/b] Will be USD
@MaDovahVhenan

Color type: Lightly shaded
Prefered lineart colour: Something that looks good with the colors? (Will have a lot of purple/pink)
Prefered size of the picture: Default is fine
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? That would be nice~

28354584_350.png

-Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? Something that expresses nobility, powerful but wise, elegant

-Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? Skin should be silvery-gray, primary and secondary colors brought into the hair. Androgynous-feminine features and body, little or no bust. Hairstyle similar to the last two images on this bio.

-Anything extra? Wings and antlers should be included, tail is preferred. Gold runes on antlers, spectacles included, dangling jewelry on antlers. I would like to discuss apparel preferences

Payment Will be USD
U3RUPHr.gif
@SylvanStarscribe Your order has been confirmed. :) I will send a PM with further details shortly~!
@SylvanStarscribe Your order has been confirmed. :) I will send a PM with further details shortly~!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
The shop is now CLOSED. Thank you so much everyone for your interest! :)

To anyone that whould like to place a future order, please let me know if you would like to be added to the ping list. I'll ping everyone as soon as more slots become available~!

Cheers!!
The shop is now CLOSED. Thank you so much everyone for your interest! :)

To anyone that whould like to place a future order, please let me know if you would like to be added to the ping list. I'll ping everyone as soon as more slots become available~!

Cheers!!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan
Could you add me to the ping list, please?
@MaDovahVhenan
Could you add me to the ping list, please?
9.jpg
@Mazurkas Certainly! :)
@Mazurkas Certainly! :)
--FR+10

simplicity.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23