Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aether&Pearl Gijinka/ OC shop [HIATUS]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@OnceInABlueMoon Awesome, your slot reservation has been confirmed! :D
@OnceInABlueMoon Awesome, your slot reservation has been confirmed! :D
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan

Do you happen to have any examples of a non-shaded coloured piece of art? ;0

and do you think you'd be ok to draw this oc?
@MaDovahVhenan

Do you happen to have any examples of a non-shaded coloured piece of art? ;0

and do you think you'd be ok to draw this oc?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@MaDovahVhenan
Thank you! Should I message you with details? :>
@MaDovahVhenan
Thank you! Should I message you with details? :>
cYL23Qf.png
@Rochambeau Unfortunately no, I didn't get around to making any yet. :/ meant to do a few next week. It's the same process as the shaded colours but with flat lineart and no shade. If you would like I could make a small example by tomorrow :)

edit: I can definately draw that OC ^^
@Rochambeau Unfortunately no, I didn't get around to making any yet. :/ meant to do a few next week. It's the same process as the shaded colours but with flat lineart and no shade. If you would like I could make a small example by tomorrow :)

edit: I can definately draw that OC ^^
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@OnceInABlueMoon Yes please! :D
@OnceInABlueMoon Yes please! :D
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan

The link to my OC is here! She's technically a dragon gijinka, but I haven't been able to update her dragon bio in a while.

Art type: Half body
Color type: Flat colour (I'd really love an example of this! I might change this after seeing it though c: )
Preferred lineart colour: Black
Prefered size of the picture: Default
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Please add me onto it! n _ n

Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? Sultry expression, much like her refs! Posture is up to you.
Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? All her refs should give you these details! I do ask that her dress is pure black c:
Anything extra? Could she hold a rose, like in this example?

Let me know if this is not enough detail c: How much would this cost me? ;0
@MaDovahVhenan

The link to my OC is here! She's technically a dragon gijinka, but I haven't been able to update her dragon bio in a while.

Art type: Half body
Color type: Flat colour (I'd really love an example of this! I might change this after seeing it though c: )
Preferred lineart colour: Black
Prefered size of the picture: Default
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Please add me onto it! n _ n

Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? Sultry expression, much like her refs! Posture is up to you.
Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? All her refs should give you these details! I do ask that her dress is pure black c:
Anything extra? Could she hold a rose, like in this example?

Let me know if this is not enough detail c: How much would this cost me? ;0
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@MaDovahVhenan

i'd love to be added to your pinglist ;v;
@MaDovahVhenan

i'd love to be added to your pinglist ;v;
vpDthIH.pngthAk1K3.pnglAasg9J.png
025MS8.png007MS8.png520MS8.png408MS6.png041MSPE.png678MS8.png
IFxGgtL.png
@hinatot Adding you now~!!! 0w0
@hinatot Adding you now~!!! 0w0
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@Juri01 @balthy @unclejunsu @lunibear @Niles @MissFortune17 @OnceInABlueMoon @Homemade @Zith @jabby @SylvanStarscribe @Mazurkas @Kurokosworth @Zhimonster @Rochambeau @hinatot

The shop is now open for 2 emergency USD slots...!!

I got a last minute call for a trip and I am extremely short on funds, so I am opening some USD only slots for those that would like to place an order. I am opening two for now, may open a couple more if I see that I can make it in time.

I am really sorry for those that prefer game currency, I will reopen normal slots in 15 days or so.

Thank you!
@Juri01 @balthy @unclejunsu @lunibear @Niles @MissFortune17 @OnceInABlueMoon @Homemade @Zith @jabby @SylvanStarscribe @Mazurkas @Kurokosworth @Zhimonster @Rochambeau @hinatot

The shop is now open for 2 emergency USD slots...!!

I got a last minute call for a trip and I am extremely short on funds, so I am opening some USD only slots for those that would like to place an order. I am opening two for now, may open a couple more if I see that I can make it in time.

I am really sorry for those that prefer game currency, I will reopen normal slots in 15 days or so.

Thank you!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan OmO I've been waiting xD I got on time this time (Can I order two? If not, the first one will be great!) --- Art type: Halfbody Color type: lightly shaded Prefered lineart colour: default is dark brown Prefered size of the picture: default is usually 600x849 Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? yes please [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30012505] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300126/30012505_350.png[/img][/url] -Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? He an illusionist so something sinister? -Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? Hair color (like his accent (black/purple/ with the shine of blue), -Anything extra? If He can have the petal pattern only around his right eye, like his dragon form. I am willing to draw up to one or two simple apparel: Shape-wise like the Sage Shawl apparel item but the pattern is his accent. --- Art type: Halfbody? Color type: lightly shaded Prefered lineart colour: default is dark brown Prefered size of the picture: default is usually 600x849 Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Yup [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20143958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201440/20143958_350.png[/img] [/url] -Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? Whatever you fancy! -Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? default skin colour primary and for hair color a white to red ombre. -Anything extra? Keep her eyes that glowy eye. Have gold markings around her eyes and neck like her accent I am willing to draw up to one or two simple apparel: Her Pastel Rose Thorn Collar
@MaDovahVhenan
OmO I've been waiting xD I got on time this time (Can I order two? If not, the first one will be great!)
---
Art type: Halfbody
Color type: lightly shaded
Prefered lineart colour: default is dark brown
Prefered size of the picture: default is usually 600x849
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? yes please

30012505_350.png

-Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? He an illusionist so something sinister?
-Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? Hair color (like his accent (black/purple/ with the shine of blue),
-Anything extra? If He can have the petal pattern only around his right eye, like his dragon form.

I am willing to draw up to one or two simple apparel: Shape-wise like the Sage Shawl apparel item but the pattern is his accent.

---

Art type: Halfbody?
Color type: lightly shaded
Prefered lineart colour: default is dark brown
Prefered size of the picture: default is usually 600x849
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Yup

20143958_350.png

-Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? Whatever you fancy!
-Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? default skin colour primary and for hair color a white to red ombre.
-Anything extra? Keep her eyes that glowy eye. Have gold markings around her eyes and neck like her accent

I am willing to draw up to one or two simple apparel: Her Pastel Rose Thorn Collar

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23