Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Aether&Pearl Gijinka/ OC shop [HIATUS]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@MaDovahVhenan Art type: Waist up? Color type: lightly shaded Prefered lineart colour: dark purple Prefered size of the picture: 600x840 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18525725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185258/18525725_350.png[/img] [/url] Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Yes -Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? Serious expression, proud posture -Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? Mid-shoulder hair please -Anything extra? If you could do a Birdskull necklace, that'd be great. And pointed (elf) ears please
@MaDovahVhenan

Art type: Waist up?
Color type: lightly shaded
Prefered lineart colour: dark purple
Prefered size of the picture: 600x840

18525725_350.png

Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Yes
-Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? Serious expression, proud posture
-Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? Mid-shoulder hair please
-Anything extra? If you could do a Birdskull necklace, that'd be great. And pointed (elf) ears please

tumblr_owx0mlGX951u3wsjco6_r1_250.png
@MaDovahVhenan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23486741] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234868/23486741_350.png[/img] [/url] I'd like to order for my boy Mellow! He's an uncharacteristically calm Spiral that devours books like his life depends on it. I think that he deserves a gijinka. Art type: Headshot. Color type: lightly shaded Prefered lineart colour: default is fine. Prefered size of the picture: default is fine, once again. Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Yea sure! -Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? Hm.. A calm, smiling expression is fine. -Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? (default hair colour is secondary and skin colour primary) No objections. Go wild, I say! -Anything extra? I'm fine, as long as his horns are well visible.
@MaDovahVhenan

23486741_350.png

I'd like to order for my boy Mellow! He's an uncharacteristically calm Spiral that devours books like his life depends on it. I think that he deserves a gijinka.
Art type: Headshot.
Prefered lineart colour: default is fine.
Prefered size of the picture: default is fine, once again.
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Yea sure!
-Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing? Hm.. A calm, smiling expression is fine.
-Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? (default hair colour is secondary and skin colour primary) No objections. Go wild, I say!
-Anything extra? I'm fine, as long as his horns are well visible.
+9 FR time! (I think im so bad at math)
@MaDovahVhenan

Would you be willing to do an OC?

If so I'd love a lightly shaded halfbody of

http://www.rprepository.com/c/naz

He can be drawn looking scowly and grim or smirking.

I'd love if he could be drawn holding a glass of brandy or whiskey

@MaDovahVhenan

Would you be willing to do an OC?

If so I'd love a lightly shaded halfbody of

http://www.rprepository.com/c/naz

He can be drawn looking scowly and grim or smirking.

I'd love if he could be drawn holding a glass of brandy or whiskey

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@MaDovahVhenan
What would be the rate for a festival chest?
@MaDovahVhenan
What would be the rate for a festival chest?
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@OnceInABlueMoon Your order has been confirmed~! Due to a typo of mine I messed up the options in the order form, please confirm weither you actually want the "Bust" option (head to sternum) or the "halfbody" option (head to waist). I am really sorry for the inconvenience...!
The accent is possible~! :) It will cost an additional 20kt/ 20 g however...!

@Juri01 Thank you so much~!! Ofc you may!! Your order will be 60kt/ 60g /60fc or items~!

@balthy It will be 95kt/ 95g /95fc or items~!

@unclejunsu It will be 60kt/ 60g /60fc or items~!

@Zhimonster I am willing to do OCs yes :) Your order will be 95kt/ 95g /95fc or items~!

Your orders have been confirmed! Please PM me with the prefered method of payment :)

@MissFortune17 Depends on what year's chest it is. If it is not a new festival chest it rates with the AH prices. New chests (roughly 2016-17) are priced at 30kt/ 30g. Minus the currency contained in them. :)
@OnceInABlueMoon Your order has been confirmed~! Due to a typo of mine I messed up the options in the order form, please confirm weither you actually want the "Bust" option (head to sternum) or the "halfbody" option (head to waist). I am really sorry for the inconvenience...!
The accent is possible~! :) It will cost an additional 20kt/ 20 g however...!

@Juri01 Thank you so much~!! Ofc you may!! Your order will be 60kt/ 60g /60fc or items~!

@balthy It will be 95kt/ 95g /95fc or items~!

@unclejunsu It will be 60kt/ 60g /60fc or items~!

@Zhimonster I am willing to do OCs yes :) Your order will be 95kt/ 95g /95fc or items~!

Your orders have been confirmed! Please PM me with the prefered method of payment :)

@MissFortune17 Depends on what year's chest it is. If it is not a new festival chest it rates with the AH prices. New chests (roughly 2016-17) are priced at 30kt/ 30g. Minus the currency contained in them. :)
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Dii Isenatha Rii is the name
--FR+10
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan OmO you're art is so pretty !! Art type: Halfbody Color type: lightly shaded Prefered lineart colour: dark brown Prefered size of the picture: 600x840 Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Sure! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7365644] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73657/7365644_350.png[/img] Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing?: Smug -Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? Tan skin tone, red hair, and longer hairstyle than what's in his bio. -Anything extra? Scar over his left eye, and simple gold earrings I am willing to draw up to one or two simple apparel: if you can include the overcoat!

@MaDovahVhenan

OmO you're art is so pretty !!

Art type: Halfbody
Prefered lineart colour: dark brown
Prefered size of the picture: 600x840
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Sure!

7365644_350.png

Do you have any preferences on the expression or posturing?: Smug
-Any preferences on the hairstyle, haircolour and skin colour? Tan skin tone, red hair, and longer hairstyle than what's in his bio.

-Anything extra? Scar over his left eye, and simple gold earrings

I am willing to draw up to one or two simple apparel: if you can include the overcoat!
@MaDovahVhenan Art type: Halfbody Color type: lightly shaded Prefered lineart colour: her contour color Prefered size of the picture: default Do you wish to remain on the pinglist?: yes Extra: could we add her recolor gladeboughs Final prize: to be determined because of apparel [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29244110] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/292442/29244110_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Current festival currency and gems (need to double check on price still) Thank you
@MaDovahVhenan

Art type: Halfbody
Prefered lineart colour: her contour color
Prefered size of the picture: default
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist?: yes

Extra: could we add her recolor gladeboughs
Final prize: to be determined because of apparel

29244110_350.png

Payment: Current festival currency and gems (need to double check on price still)

Thank you
HGBPnHo.gifHUFXnxA.gifx6tLzHx.giffMiaihJ.gif
@lunibear Thank you for your kind words!! O3O Your order has been confirmed, the price is 95kt/ g/ fc or items~ Please PM me with the prefered method of payment.
I shall do my best on the overcoat :)
@lunibear Thank you for your kind words!! O3O Your order has been confirmed, the price is 95kt/ g/ fc or items~ Please PM me with the prefered method of payment.
I shall do my best on the overcoat :)
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MissFortune17 Your order has been confirmed :) The full price for your order will be 95kt/ g/ fc. If you are uncertain of the rates of the items you wish to pay with, send me a PM and we'll sort it out.

Also, if possible please provide me with any human physical characteristics or visual references you might wish me to include for your gijinka, as well as a few words on personality (if available).

Cheers~!
@MissFortune17 Your order has been confirmed :) The full price for your order will be 95kt/ g/ fc. If you are uncertain of the rates of the items you wish to pay with, send me a PM and we'll sort it out.

Also, if possible please provide me with any human physical characteristics or visual references you might wish me to include for your gijinka, as well as a few words on personality (if available).

Cheers~!
--FR+10

simplicity.png
@MaDovahVhenan

Art type: Bust or Halfbody? Ha;fbody
Color type: Lightly shaded w/ color
Prefered lineart colour: Whatever you think looks best!
Prefered size of the picture: Default is fine. Whatever you're most comfortable with.
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Oh sure :0
Extras: I'd like to leave everything artist's choice. Such as pose, etc.
Character ref

Let me know if he isn't doable! I can gladly pick out a different option no problem!
@MaDovahVhenan

Art type: Bust or Halfbody? Ha;fbody
Color type: Lightly shaded w/ color
Prefered lineart colour: Whatever you think looks best!
Prefered size of the picture: Default is fine. Whatever you're most comfortable with.
Do you wish to remain on the pinglist? Oh sure :0
Extras: I'd like to leave everything artist's choice. Such as pose, etc.
Character ref

Let me know if he isn't doable! I can gladly pick out a different option no problem!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23