Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ GK's Art Shop ] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@adorableVagabond Sounds good! Do you have any emotion in mind? (Keep in mind that if you want a background, by the way, you pay extra.) Payment is up front.
@adorableVagabond Sounds good! Do you have any emotion in mind? (Keep in mind that if you want a background, by the way, you pay extra.) Payment is up front.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber Awesome! Payment sent - it's why I checked with you what was a big animation vs small, since I wanted to make sure I'd have enough to cover it. XD
@Grafkrabber Awesome! Payment sent - it's why I checked with you what was a big animation vs small, since I wanted to make sure I'd have enough to cover it. XD
R2vew6b.pngoa6fLwe.png
@Arkonsel Sure thing! ;) I'll get to it asap. Payment will be maintained until completion!
@Arkonsel Sure thing! ;) I'll get to it asap. Payment will be maintained until completion!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
Not sure! Maybe something along the lines of angry/defensive/mid-flight? Feel free to be creative with it too though!

Also, I'm getting payment sent your way just after this
@Grafkrabber
Not sure! Maybe something along the lines of angry/defensive/mid-flight? Feel free to be creative with it too though!

Also, I'm getting payment sent your way just after this
5kk00y.png
@Grafkrabber
Hey! So I was thinking, maybe his expression could be mischievous? Like hes planned something and is excited about it! How does that sound
@Grafkrabber
Hey! So I was thinking, maybe his expression could be mischievous? Like hes planned something and is excited about it! How does that sound
5kk00y.png
@adorableVagabond Oh I like it! I'll send you the sketch once it's done. :)
@adorableVagabond Oh I like it! I'll send you the sketch once it's done. :)
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
Thanks!
@Grafkrabber
Thanks!
5kk00y.png
WC scrolls are back in stock, and mama needs some raptors! We're opening up a lot of slots this time! :)

@Peyp | @EurasianLynx | @Lup | @SnRaijuu | @Morrenia | @Crescentstar711 | @Cov | @Arinyl | @Monorail | @Sommfi
WC scrolls are back in stock, and mama needs some raptors! We're opening up a lot of slots this time! :)

@Peyp | @EurasianLynx | @Lup | @SnRaijuu | @Morrenia | @Crescentstar711 | @Cov | @Arinyl | @Monorail | @Sommfi
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber Hello! If there is still a slot open, may I claim it please? [b]Type[/b]: Painted + Shaded Halfbody (transparent background) [b]Username[/b]: SarcasticHawke [b]Reference[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49024570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490246/49024570_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Description[/b]: I'd love if his apparel and his accent were added! However, I would not like the daisy flowerfall, haunted flame candles, or pixie procession in the piece.
@Grafkrabber Hello! If there is still a slot open, may I claim it please?

Type: Painted + Shaded Halfbody (transparent background)
Username: SarcasticHawke
Reference:

49024570_350.png

Payment: Gems
Description: I'd love if his apparel and his accent were added! However, I would not like the daisy flowerfall, haunted flame candles, or pixie procession in the piece.
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
@SarcasticHawke Yeah there's still slots open! :) With his apparel, accent and Bee that would add up to 2200g. (From a 1800g base price.) If you are still interested, feel free to send a confirmation/payment and I can get started!
@SarcasticHawke Yeah there's still slots open! :) With his apparel, accent and Bee that would add up to 2200g. (From a 1800g base price.) If you are still interested, feel free to send a confirmation/payment and I can get started!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20