Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ GK's Art Shop ] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20
@Arinyl Sure thing! We'll be opening again later this week.
@Arinyl Sure thing! We'll be opening again later this week.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber Hello! May i be added to your pinglist?
@Grafkrabber Hello! May i be added to your pinglist?
@Monorail Of course!
@Monorail Of course!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
can i be on pinglist? c:
can i be on pinglist? c:
i9sgLna.gif................................jk4wHXO.gif
@Sommfi Sure, I'll add you!
@Sommfi Sure, I'll add you!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
We're back again!
Two slots will be opened.

Currently gem payment in preferred.

Keep in mind that payment is up front and you need to have the funds available at the time of claiming. If you do not have the funds available the slot will be opened again for someone else.

Pinglist:
@Peyp | @EurasianLynx | @Lup | @SnRaijuu | @Morrenia | @Crescentstar711 | @Cov | @Arinyl | @Monorail | @Sommfi
Want to be removed from the pinglist? Just PM or comment!
We're back again!
Two slots will be opened.

Currently gem payment in preferred.

Keep in mind that payment is up front and you need to have the funds available at the time of claiming. If you do not have the funds available the slot will be opened again for someone else.

Pinglist:
@Peyp | @EurasianLynx | @Lup | @SnRaijuu | @Morrenia | @Crescentstar711 | @Cov | @Arinyl | @Monorail | @Sommfi
Want to be removed from the pinglist? Just PM or comment!
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber Type: 100x100 pixel, simple animation Username: Monorail Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=427439&tab=dragon&did=45399691][img]https://i.imgur.com/lCGCSFq.png[/img][/url] Payment: Gems Description: i hope it feels as shiny as his star map! It would be nice to have a flashy animation if it would be a simple animation. And I hope it's a pose that looks at the sky and doesn't have a background! I want a slightly mushy expression too... Is this all right? Oh and I'll be glad to have his sapphire color displayed well.
@Grafkrabber
Type: 100x100 pixel, simple animation
Username: Monorail
Reference: lCGCSFq.png
Payment: Gems
Description: i hope it feels as shiny as his star map! It would be nice to have a flashy animation if it would be a simple animation. And I hope it's a pose that looks at the sky and doesn't have a background! I want a slightly mushy expression too... Is this all right? Oh and I'll be glad to have his sapphire color displayed well.
@Monorail Sounds good. Would you like it standing up or sitting down? I'll write a slot down for you, feel free to CR or PM with payment.
@Monorail Sounds good. Would you like it standing up or sitting down? I'll write a slot down for you, feel free to CR or PM with payment.
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber
I'm sorry i didn't write it down. Maybe sitting down, i think! And i just sent you the payment!
@Grafkrabber
I'm sorry i didn't write it down. Maybe sitting down, i think! And i just sent you the payment!
@Grafkrabber
Hello! Do you have a slot open for gems?
@Grafkrabber
Hello! Do you have a slot open for gems?
5kk00y.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19 20