Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [ GK's Art Shop ] [OPEN]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
@Grafkrabber
Alright! I can only afford the 200g extra, so the familiar wont be done. When would you like me to send over the 1200g?
Nevermind! I'll splurge this week lol, I'll get the 2000g sent over via crossroads asap :)
@Grafkrabber
Alright! I can only afford the 200g extra, so the familiar wont be done. When would you like me to send over the 1200g?
Nevermind! I'll splurge this week lol, I'll get the 2000g sent over via crossroads asap :)
5kk00y.png
@adorableVagabond Thanks for your order! The estimation date can be found with your payment.
@adorableVagabond Thanks for your order! The estimation date can be found with your payment.
12402398-cfdn-Gz-SSe0nmw-S3.gif
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber

Thank you so much! I can't wait :)
@Grafkrabber

Thank you so much! I can't wait :)
5kk00y.png
@Grafkrabber Type: Painted Headshot, Shaded Username: Sabon #325454 Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22820404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228205/22820404_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment: Gems Description: I'd like the dragon to come across as being stoic and serious. I'd like an intense look on her face, and shadows across the portrait to further portray the mood. You can see the second piece of art in her bio for an example of her character. Please don't hesitate to ask for clarification on any of this. Other: I am a bit confused on your pricing, can you just tell me a price for what I am requesting? Thank you
@Grafkrabber
Type: Painted Headshot, Shaded
Username: Sabon #325454
Reference:
22820404_350.png

Payment: Gems
Description: I'd like the dragon to come across as being stoic and serious. I'd like an intense look on her face, and shadows across the portrait to further portray the mood. You can see the second piece of art in her bio for an example of her character. Please don't hesitate to ask for clarification on any of this.
Other: I am a bit confused on your pricing, can you just tell me a price for what I am requesting? Thank you
@Sabon for a painted shaded headshot with a background you'd end end up with 1800g :) (1000g without a background)
@Sabon for a painted shaded headshot with a background you'd end end up with 1800g :) (1000g without a background)
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber Okay, 1800g sounds good. Can I send payment now?
@Grafkrabber Okay, 1800g sounds good. Can I send payment now?
@sabon yep! The estimated deadline is June 28th
@sabon yep! The estimated deadline is June 28th
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@Grafkrabber Could I be added to your pinglist, please? ;o;
@Grafkrabber Could I be added to your pinglist, please? ;o;
ooooooooooooo rPBOAQh.gif hello, i'm cov! 27 she/her retired gen one collector
hiatus. feel free to send pms / inquiries. i will respond when i can.
@Cov Sure thing ~
@Cov Sure thing ~
Join us for Project Egg!
More info here.
@rafkrabber Hello your pixel art is amazing! Can I be in the pinglist? c:
@rafkrabber Hello your pixel art is amazing! Can I be in the pinglist? c:
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread