Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 550g painting - temp opening
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@CaptainHaru yes they are!! i love them omg, what type of comm are you wanting?

@katzenjammer precious boy!! yes i'd love to :0 i'll message you paypal info

@XxCastielxX yes it is!

@Juyoung smooches thank you ;v;

@Cryptic yeye! currently on sb so pieces might take a little longer but :0

@SweetToothArt moth girls!!! precious baby i lvoe her, it's around 100g for a sketch w/ no color and 150g for a sketch w/ flat colors

je sus that was a lot of pings
@CaptainHaru yes they are!! i love them omg, what type of comm are you wanting?

@katzenjammer precious boy!! yes i'd love to :0 i'll message you paypal info

@XxCastielxX yes it is!

@Juyoung smooches thank you ;v;

@Cryptic yeye! currently on sb so pieces might take a little longer but :0

@SweetToothArt moth girls!!! precious baby i lvoe her, it's around 100g for a sketch w/ no color and 150g for a sketch w/ flat colors

je sus that was a lot of pings
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@viu
I am mainly interested on your pixel style, and wanted to ask too if you'd be fine on doing two couples on that style???

808)
@viu
I am mainly interested on your pixel style, and wanted to ask too if you'd be fine on doing two couples on that style???

808)
@Cryptic omg yeah!! i'd love to
@Cryptic omg yeah!! i'd love to
kZNkree.png » tumblr
» slow to reply sometimes, don't hesitate to re-ping/pm
» pixel by
@viu
heyo! are you still selling busts for festival currency? i'd love to grab one, your style is lovely! x
@viu
heyo! are you still selling busts for festival currency? i'd love to grab one, your style is lovely! x
"Thou who art Undead, art chosen. In thine exodus from the Undead Asylum, maketh pilgrimage to the land of Ancient Lords. When thou ringeth the Bell of Awakening, the fate of the Undead thou shalt know..."— Oscar, Knight of Astora
@viu

Hello! I don't know if you still have any slots open, but if you do I'd love to get a colored halfbody of one of these characters- figured it would be best to let you pick whoever you want to draw. I'd be paying in gems, if that's alright?

( Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for future openings as well, if that's ok? I really love your art style! c: )
@viu

Hello! I don't know if you still have any slots open, but if you do I'd love to get a colored halfbody of one of these characters- figured it would be best to let you pick whoever you want to draw. I'd be paying in gems, if that's alright?

( Also, I'd love to be on the pinglist for future openings as well, if that's ok? I really love your art style! c: )
@viu yay thank you!
@viu yay thank you!
RyFPYHl.png
@viu
oh boi I am quite excited, its ok with you to send the references through message??
@viu
oh boi I am quite excited, its ok with you to send the references through message??
@viu
Tysm! I'd love to get a full paint half body with usd <3
@viu
Tysm! I'd love to get a full paint half body with usd <3
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
nfvypUr.png
qJFAY9h.png
gn3taZc.png
EA8HNxZ.png
pls add to ping list. unless you're open still - looks at previous posts- then pls still ping cos i'll steal it. thank you in advanced ; w ;
pls add to ping list. unless you're open still - looks at previous posts- then pls still ping cos i'll steal it. thank you in advanced ; w ;
Hello
1WHOIfu.gif
Are you still open?
Are you still open?
charizard.gif

writer; graphic designer
my lore shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11